Jessica Jung

Seoul High's Jjang [Psh Whatever]

 

Jung SuYeon:

 

 

“YAH OPEN THE WINDOW!” I can read Jung Yunho my twin brother, mouths as he knocks on his window. He was hanging by a tree, trying to balance himself while I just stand inside his room watching him. Oh right, his room is in the second story, if you were ever wondering.

Apparently, after my little encounter with the bastard I met earlier, I decided to go home. Only to find out Yunho had sneak out…AGAIN. why this…

So guess what I did? I locked his window so he couldn’t get inside unless he wants to use the front door and get a beating from mom. HA-ha.

After a few minutes, I decided to let him in. You see if I am still the evil me I was a year ago, I would’ve pushed him down to the bushes below but I’m not, I’ve changed ^-^

“Why’d you locked it??!” Yunho said as he quickly made his way to his bed and throw himself into it, I could hear him moan once the moment his body touch the fabric.

“You reek!”

“Shut up and sleep…go go” He said shooing me away

“I saw the badge”

“………….”

“You said you have it.” He covered his head with a pillow

“Whatever, let me sleep”

“You said you’ll protect it.”

“SuYeon”

“It was on some baby’s blazer it’s beginning to look like a joke!”

“Jung SuYeon” He sat up, glaring at me. He wanted me to stop yet I can’t this is important

“You know what fine, I’ll just get it back”

“YAH. JUNG SUYEON!!”

“After all it did belong to me.” That wasn’t fair I know.

“JESSICA JUNG. Did you not hear me?!” He shouted getting off the bed. He looks like he’s gonna kill me with those eyes. As if.

“What?”

“SuYeon. Drop it”

“What did you just called me?”

“……………..”

Jessica Jung… my former name, my former life. The life I had buried away, is beginning to crawl up the ground.

 

 

Kim JaeJoong

 

 

Everything is weird, not that I actually care. Yesterday Minwoo hyung called me, he said it was important. There were only five of us in Junior year and the rest were seniors.

Minwoo hyung transferred school.

“Yah, did you hear? Jessica is coming back today.”

“WHAT? big news! I thought she had reconciled with him and went abroad!”

“No, I heard she travel around the world!”

What the. I never heard of that name before and now all the halls are filled with it. People are relentless; some were even glued at the window waiting for that girl to enter. Pathetic people

“Jaejoong! Ah ah my head hurts.” Yunho said as he approached me, Junsu and Yoochun following him

All other students stopped talking. Now my ears could only hear those ‘look at me, no me’ kind of stuff. Not one mentioned that name again.

“Junsu is sulking!HAha” Yoochun said as he pat Junsu’s shoulder.

“. Did I really did that?” Junsu asked at Yoochun who just laugh it off

He can’t remember what happened yesterday, when he grabbed a girl and force her to say she likes him…stuffs that happen after that I think it’s better for him not to remember.

I sat on my chair as they crowd in. Yunho said he’ll just check on something and headed out. Our homeroom teacher is late, first time in the history. As soon as Yunho walk out of the classroom, people began whispering. All the sentences and phrases with the word “She”

“but you know, she kinda looks familiar” Yoochun said. Changmin smiled, Ok I think he knows something, he rarely smiles.

“She is.” Changmin said as he stood up. “Junsu come on, head back” he said. Junsu followed  as they head back to their classroom.

“It sure is rowdy for the day” Yoochun observed. The class was fidgety. The teacher was nowhere. Then the front door opened. The teacher went in, a bit out of himself. The class grew still as they waited. For what?

And then he started “Class, I would like to introduce you to a new classmate. I’m sure you still know her” He gulped as he made that person go in. The front door opened, a girl step in. Her long brown hair swaying along with her, her skin radiating, her lips all pink and her eyes were hazelnut brown, warm to look at yet giving a cold feeling.

 All the students eye’s grew wide, Yoochun pointed at her and said

“AH! From yesterday!!” she looked at him and he drop his arm and muttered “.”

The teacher made her introduce herself

“Jung SuYeon. I hope we all get along” She said firmly yet expressionless. The next few moments, I can’t understand what happened.

All of them stood up, even Yoochun and said in chorus “Miss Jessica Jung. Welcome back”

What the hell was that?