Chapter 2

My first love.

 

“Jang Mi, why are you here? Your mom is waiting for you down stair. She told me to bring you down because your auntie wants to talk to you.”

As he wanted to kiss her, she turned her face to the opposite side and said, “I don’t like to stand in the crowd.”

He smiled. “Yes I know that. I also know you don’t like milk and you like to be alone.”

She smiled and touched his cheeks with both hands. “Do you know that when I was in a high school I don’t like history?”

 She could see the confusion on his face. “See, not all you know about me.” She smiled again.

 “Jang Mi ahh, are you okay?”

 “Sorry for my nonsense talk. Forget it.”

Jang Mi pulled his hand and they went down stair.

On the next day, Min Hwan went to Jang Mi’s house for a visit. Furthermore, he really missed his future wife. He entered the house and bowed politely to Jang Mi’s parents as he saw them.

 “Annyeonghaseyo amma, appa~”

“Are you here to meet Jang Mi?” asked Mr. Lee.

“Nee~ Certainly.” He grinned.

 “Oh she is in her bedroom.”

Min Hwan then asked permission to go up stair.

Jang Mi was lying on technically brand new sofa; a gift from her mom for achieving a good result in her cooking lesson. Jang Mi took cooking lesson for one year and a half. Her mom was the one who excitedly recommended her to take this lesson.

As Min Hwan entered the room, he walked closer to Jang Mi. “Jang Mi. Jang mi~” He whispered to her left ear and smiled.

He got no response from her. He softly whispered her name again, “Jang Mi ah.”

When he kissed Jang Mi’s cheek, her head get tilted.

Min Hwan was shocked. “Jang Mi! Lee Jang Mi!” He shook her body, waking her up. But unfortunately, she remained unconscious.

Min Hwan took his phone out of his coat and called 911. Jang Mi was hurried to Seoul Hospital.