Chapter 1

My first love.

 

Mrs. Lee, Jang Mi’s mother, walked through the crowd with a big smile on her face, she went to approach Moon Ji and asked her, “Moon Ji ahh, do you see Min Hwan?”

“Ahh ahjumma, there he is.” She pointed her finger to where Min Hwan was standing.

Mrs. Lee thanked her then she walked straight to Min Hwan who was enjoying his conversation with some of the guests.

 “Min Hwan, where is Jang Mi?” “She is nowhere can be seen. She is supposed to be here.”

“Um she might be up stair.” He guessed.

“Can you bring her down stair? Her auntie from England wants to meet her.” She added.

 Min Hwan nodded and he headed up stair as what he was told to do.

Jang Mi was in her bedroom, staring outside the wide opened windows, holding a book in her arms. It was indeed a beautiful sunny day and today is her engagement day, with Min Hwan. She was wearing a cute knee-length white wedding dress while Min Hwan was wearing a black coat, like most grooms wear during their weddings. She was happy but yet she did not know why she felt like something was missing. Something that was deep inside her heart.

Min Hwan was searching for her, that she could hear him calling her name. She just ignored him and walked out to the verandah. She stood outside, enjoying the fresh cool winds blowing her hair. Not long after, he found her.