Chapter 4

My first love.

 

Before Min Hwan could continue reading, he closed the diary as he was surprised about what he just read. He thought he was Jang Mi’s first love.

He called Moon Ji to meet him at the hospital.

“Doctor said Jang Mi has a brain tumor. You know about this already right?! Jang Mi always told you her head were hurting frequently.”

Moon Ji who was crying, then said, “I don’t know. I thought it was just a normal headache.”

 “By the way, how did you know she told me like that?” She asked.

“I read her diary.”

Moon Ji’s eyes wide opened and she shouted at him, “Yahhh! You are not supposed to read her diary! You don’t have the right to do so!”.

“I am her fiancé and I am going to be her husband in the future, so I have the right to know about her past.”

“And who is Park Hyun Cheol?” He asked with full of curiosity, jealousy and anger.

Moon Ji stood silently and still crying her eyes out. “Ple-e-ase do not read her diary…I beg you.” She begged Min Hwan.

After that Moon Ji ran to the park nearby which is outside the hospital. She sat on the bench near the big tree and was still crying.

“I’m sorry, Moon Ji.” Min Hwan, who was appeared out of nowhere, apologized.

Moon Ji was a little bit startled with his present. “Hmm. I hope you will stop figuring out about her past. Put that diary back to its place.” “If Jang Mi knew you read her diary, she’d be like a mad cow.”

“I am going to find that guy and tell him about Jang Mi’s feelings.” Min Hwan insisted. “If this is the only way to save Jang Mi, I’d sacrificed my feelings.”
“Bu---” Before Moon Ji could continue, Min Hwan cut her sentence, “I never want to see her die!”

Tears started to fall upon his cheeks. “I love her. I love her so much I could die.”

Moon Ji comforted him by giving him a hug.