chapter 5

My first love.

 

Dear diary,

I met Hyun Cheol at the canteen this morning. He was reading a book.

“Hyun Cheol oppa!”

“Ahh Jang Mi!” He said without looking at me. I pouted and sit in front of him.

“Why are you here? You are supposed to be in class.” I asked him.

“I was late. Well I always missed the first period of class so it’s a normal thing for me.””And why are you here?”He threw me back my question.

“Uhm I was late...too.” I smiled innocently.

I touched his cup, “OUCH! Damn it’s hot!”

Hyun Cheol shook his head and continued reading.

*Few minutes later*

“Uhm, what book are you reading right now?” My voice broke the silent.

He replied coldly, “Can’t you read the title?”

“How could I be this stupid?” I talked to myself with a low voice and Hyun Cheol could barely hear me.

“What on earth are you talking about?” He asked furiously.

“I don’t know. But most importantly it has nothing to do with you.” I was kind of nervous.

He put his book down, “Why do you keep telling your friends to send your regards to me? We meet every day, aren’t we?”

I didn’t answer him. Yes we meet every day, but it is not the kind of meet that I want. I mean I want to meet him as his girlfriend. But its okay, I’m happy enough to be with him every day.

“And didn’t you say yesterday, you will have a class revision this morning?”

I spanked my forehead and quickly ran to the classroom and took my seat. I totally forgot.

Luckily teacher wasn’t there yet if not I am going to kneel down with hands up until the end of the lesson again, like the last time.

“Jang Mi!”Moon Ji who was sitting nearly far behind me asked, “You forgot again, aren’t you?”

“No. Today we have a class revision, right?”I lied with an evil smile on my face.

“But why are you late?”

“I met my angle just now.” I giggled.

“Angel? Who?”

“I’ll tell you later.”I smiled.

“Pssst! Jang Mi. Who is that person?”She asked again.

“Moon Ji, if you don’t want to study, get out of this classroom!”Mr. Hong, our teacher said angrily.

“Mianhae, sir.”