Cold Eyes

The Violin

{Cold Eyes}

 

 

-3 weeks later-

 

   I walked a long the hallway with Luhan and Xiumin walking beside me, they are chatting about games and manga, I was listening to them before I see a familiar person walked to our direction.

 

    I watched her walking while looking straight ahead, it's been 3 weeks since that night and this is the first time I see her in school hour. I'm about to say hi to her when she just walked past me without saying anything.

 

   I blinked twice before turning around to looked for her, but crowd of other student flocked the hallway. I stayed like that fo few second before Luhan grabbed my shoulder "Yo man...you okay?" he asked, I nodded before turning around to face him "You sure?" he asked again, I clicked my tongue "Yes yes, now hurry up I'm hungry." I said before grabbing his hand and Xiumin's then dragged them to the cafetaria. 

   

   After we finished our lunch, I leave my friends and go to the teacher office since my homeroom teacher asked me to take some pappers. I knocked the office door before walked in, the office is buzzing, looked like the teachers is really busy this weeks since the final exam is near.

 

    I walked to my homeroom teacher place, she looked up when I stand infront of her desk, "Oh, you are here Yixing..." she said before taking out some papers from her drawers "Here, I need you to fill this up then handed it back to me tommorow, make sure one of your parent sign it okay." she smiled, I looked at the paper before I asked her "What is this Mrs,kim?" I asked her.

 

   "In two weeks we will have a trip to Jejudo so I need you to fill this agreement form so you can come, the others already received this when you are absent yesterday." she explained, I nodded my head "Thank you Songsaeng-nim, I'll return it tommorow then.." I bowed but when Mrs.Kim about to replay me, a loud noises came from the other end of the office.

 

   Every one grew silent when shouthings can be heard from the principle office, I can hear the principle trying to calm the person down. Then the shouting stopped, I looked back at my teacher, she sighed before saying "I think its better for you to leave Yixing, this is a bit personal."

 

    I nodded then bowed at her again, as I'm walking to the door someone stormmed of from the principle office,  I gasped when I see her *Yoonhe?". She glanced at me with  cold eyes before making he way out from the office.

 

   I hurriedly walked out of the office, I see her walked away, I run to her while shouting her name "Yoonhe-shi..." I called her, she ignored me and keep on walking, I called her again then stopped infront of her, she stopped imedietly. She looking up at me "What?" she asked me, "Are you okay?" asked her again, she glared at me before shoved me away from her then walked away "It's none of your bussines." She replied.

 

    I watched her strode away then vanised in the crowd. "Yixing!!" Luhan called me then tapped my shoulder. "Huh?" I blinked at him. "The class is starting.." he puled me away, I looked back one more time before walking back to class.

 

No One P.OV

 

    It's been 15 minutes after the class has started, a male in his mid 40's stode off across the lobby before entering his black sedan car. The black car drove off across the school lawn when the man take out his phone to make a call.

 

   The person pick up his call but stay silent, "Meet me in my office after school, If you didn't ----." the line was cutted before he finished his sentence. He cursed under his breath before shoving his phone back to his pocket.

 

    Up away on the school rooftop a girl is standing there, watching silently as the black car drove away, her  eyes followed as the car make a right turn before disappearing from her sight. She stayed there for a good 10 second before looked down at her phone, her eyes hardenned as she remembered  the phone call just now.

 

       "As you wish....Father." her cold emotionless voice whispered.