Encounter (Edited)

The Violin

   CHAPTER 6

  ENCOUNTER

 

 

 

  I'm playing my piano in my music room when suddenly my phone ring in my pocket, I take out my phone then answer the call "Yeobuseo..." "Yixing-ah...Can you come down and buy me some ingredients?" My mom said.

 

   I sighed "Why me?" I asked, "Because you are a man..., So get your lazy down here, then go to the groceries store." She demanded then cut the phone line.

 

  I shook my head, then sighed "Why did I have a mom like her?" I grumbled, I love my mom, I truly am but I hate her childish side, one day she fights with me just because I ate her cake, can you believe it? A mom bickering with his 17 years old children just because he ate her cake. I tidy up my papers, then walk out of the music room with heavy steps.

 

   I come into the kitchen, My mom sitting on the chair while looking at her cookbook, "What do you want me to buy?" I asked her, she looked up to me, then handed me a piece of paper and her purse, "Make sure to buy everything on the list, ok?' she said to me, I sighed hen turn around to leave when Yujin comes into the kitchen, "Umma... Oh Yixing...Where are you going?" She asked me, "M-mom sent me to b-buy some food at the convenience store for dinner." I said while looking at the floor, "Oh...Really? Ok then...Don't forget to bring back Mom's purse.. Ok?"  She said with a smile on her face, I nodded "OH...Please he will forget about it again...I'll just call the Ahjuma again." My mom snickered, then take her phone. 

 

   Yujing chuckled, then look at me "Be fast okay...And be careful." She patted my head, then go upstairs, my check heated up in an instant 'Stupid heat...Stupid Yixing' I whacked my hair, then walked to the front door, put on my shoes then open up the door, I walk quietly to the convenience store.

 


  1 hour later

 

I entered the house, then go to the kitchen, "Mom...Don't you think it's time to tell Yixing about me." Yujin said,  I stopped near the kitchen door, "I don't know, dear?" my mom said, I frowned *Tell me what?* I said in my mind. "But....don't you think he will be mad at me?" Yujin asked again, "Hhhh...I don't know dear...You know how he felt...how he is so protective about you." my mom answered her with a long sigh, "I'm afraid that he can't accept that I will move in with Yunho Mom. I'm afraid that he will hate me." Yujin said.

 

     I feel like my whole world being crushed down upon hearing that words, my heart clenched and my eyes start to get teary, I dropped the plastic bag and my mother purse then dashed to the front door. I open the door then see Yunho walk towards me with a bouquet of flower in his hand, he smiled at me "Oh Hi Yixing...." He said, but I ignored him and left the front yard, "Yah...Zhang Yixing!!" My mom shouted at me, but I ignored her and just walking away from the house. 


 

  • I walked about the neighborhood and then I saw I was in front of the school gate. I stopped there and looking around to see any guards nearby, but since I didn't see any so I open the gate and walk into the school. I go to the music room, then sat in front of the piano, I sighed and my throbbing heart starts to ache again, my tears start to fall, as I cried harder and harder.

(Play this and only listen to the violin ^^ and stop it when the story said  stop playing)

Out of nowhere, I discover the dim sound of a fiddle being played. I stopped for a while, then trying to listen more. I wiped my tears, then stand up, I get out of the music room and the sound gets louder, I follow the sound trying to find the source, I walk in the hallway than I walk past the stairs the sounds start to get louder. I looked upstairs, but I see no one there but I'm sure that the sound came from up there so I climbed up the stairs until I reached the rooftop.

  I see a girl standing beside the bench while playing her violin. Her long black hair waved when the wind blowing softly, her hand played the violin delicately, I stopped there mesmerized by the scene, the sun is setting right in front of us and the whole sky turned orange.

   My heart swelled upon hearing the sad melody that she played, so sad, so lonely, so empty yet full of sorrow. My tears starts falling down so I looked down at my feet. Every hurtful memories come back to me. The misery that I feel all these years, my tears start to fall again and I wiped them away right when the song stopped.

 I looked up and see the girl standing in the same place as before, but this time she didn't play her violin instead she is looking at me. "Oh... please don't stop.." I said, she blinked but said nothing "I'll leave..." "I didn't ask you to leave...." She said then turned around and sit on the old bench. I hesitated for a while "I just don't like it when people crying while hearing me play." She muttered.

 I walked to her, I studied her for a while "Are you..." "How did you get here?" She asked me, "Ummm... I'm following your violin sound." I answered her,"Your name is?" I try to remember her name, "Yoonhe.... Han Yoonhe..." She told me while looking at the sunset, "Ohh... I'm Zhang Yixing, just call me Yixing." I said to her.

 "What are you doing here?" I asked her, " I come here from time to time, I spend my time here." She answered.

 I looked at her "Everyday...?" I asked her, she nods her head. I looked at the sunset "It's so peacefull here ,It's like..." I paused for a while "It's like you were in another world, so silent, so peaceful... so beautiful." She continued my words, I turned to look at her then nodded "You're right, is that why you came here often?" I asked her, she give me a slight glance before nodded slightly.

   Then She sighed "It's starting to get dark, aren't you going home?" she asked me, I looked at her again suprised at her question, "What about you?" I asked her back, "I'll stay..." she answered, "But...." I wanted to ask her again but my phone rings inside my pocket, I take my phone out and see that my mother is calling me, But right when I was about to answer it, my mom ended the call. 

   I sighed then  tucked it back to my pocket. "You should get going.." Yoonhe said to me then standing up "I'll get going to..." She put her violin in it's case, then put all her things inside her small bag, and my eye catches the pain killer and the apples that she shoved in her bag "Why do you need pain killers?" I asked her. She turns around to look at me "It's for someone else" She answered shortly then turn around to leave.

 

   She slung her bag on her shoulder, then carrying her violin case. She looked at me again "The security is coming in a while, better get going.." She said then walked away, leaving me alone. Like she said the security is patroling around the place when I reached down the 4th floor, I almost get caught in the corner when suddenly someone pulling me aside, I almost screamed when I see Yoonhe put her finger infront of her lips before walked ahead to the hallway where the security is patroling.

 

   To my surprise Yoonhe waved her hand at him then I hear the security sighed "You again? I'll get into a lot of trouble if someone else see you." The security sad before he walked to her. Yoonhe smiled then give the apple and water to him "If I'm not here who else will give you this ahjussi?" the old security take the plastic bag then sighed again before gesturing her to go "Go before someone see you.." He said before turning away to leave.Yoonhe shurgged then walked back to me but the old security guard said something again from the other end of the halway "And take your friend with you, next time there is no excuse for you young boy...".

 

    I gasped while Yoonhe walked away "Hurry up..." she barked, I hurriedly walked to her "He knows?" I asked her, "You are really bad at sneaking around don't you?" she stated. "Next time don't come here at night, that old man is serious with his words." she said again when we reached the school gate. "How come he let you go easily?" I asked her, she give me a look before she turn to the left and walked away, ignoring my question. I stod there watching her back disepear in the darkness before walking home alone. 

 

  

 


 Hi guys..

Long time no see

I work on this like a week ago but all I got is this bad chapterss T,T

Hope you Like it..

My exam is over hope I can update more often >,<

Bye >^,^<