The Beginning Of An Misery

The Violin

Chapter 2:

The Beginning Of An Misery

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14 years old Yixing

 

 

 Today, I'm working in the kitchen, I make cookies for my family.

 

 First, I take out the ingredients and the tools, then I wash my hand  and put on the apron that my mother made for me.

 

 Then I start to work on the dough.

 

 Well... this will not work if I make a mess.

 

 So I'm carefully working, but I make a few messes sometimes.

 

 Like when I put in the flour my hand will slip and the flour pouring into the bowl and BOOOM.... my face turn white, so I need to wipe it with the napkin.

 

 Like when I try to crack the egg it's end on the floor.... And I have to clean it.

 

 Like  when I try to knead the dough, it's getting too sticky so I have to add a lot of flour to the dough.

 

 Like when the dough  fall from my hand and it land on the cutting board and make the flour scattering to me..... I have to clean my face again.

 

 Like when suddenly there is a voice of the person who always make my heart pounding hard....

 

 " Xiǎo Yixing, what are you doing? " Yujin asked me, the dough cutter slipped from my hand, and fortunately it landed on the dough and not on my feet.

 

  I sighed, then smiled  "I'm making cookies for you, Māmā and Bàba." I beamed at her.

 

  She looked at the dough that I am working on, she tilted her head, "I don't know that you can make cookies?" She asked me, I smiled "Māmā teach me how making it." I explained.

 

 Her lips formed 'o' shape, then she sit on the chair while observing me. I go back to my dough and start to cut it one by one

 

  She looks at my working hand "Xiǎo Yixing do you think if i make cookies for someone he or she will like me?" she asked, i looked at her but she stares at the dough.

 

  "Do you like someone Dà jiě?" I asked, she looked up and smiling "Maybe." she answered.

 

 I feel a pinch in my heart *It's just maybe, right Dà jiě? * I cleared my throat, "Well it's depends." I said.

 

 She tilted her head "Depend on what?" she asked "Depends if the taste is good or not, the last time I remember, you almost burn the whole kitchen while trying to make Patbingsu last year." I motioning my finger around the kitchen, she puffed her cheek.

 

 "And I almost die because I choked on the ice cube that you assumed as shaved ice, and its taste.... horrible." I , "YAH.....!!!!" her standing up and start chasing me around the kitchen table.

 

 I take a hand full of flour and throw it to her face, then she stopped shaking her head due to removing the floor, she opens her eyes and send me her deathliest glare "You...." she take a hand full of flour.

 

 I gasped, then run out from the kitchen, my mother who sitting on the couch looked up and shook her head, "You guys cleaning the mess." She said then shifting her eyes back to her magazine.

 

 I'm running in the front yard and she tackled me on the grasses, I  struggle but then I feel the flours coating  my face, i hear Yujin Laugh on my ear.

 

 I clean the floor on my face, then I took a water hose next to me, and then turn it on.

 

 The water sprayed her face "Kyaaaaa....!!" shestanding up and start to run away.

 

 I followed her with the hose, she tries to cover her face with her hand while running.

 

 Until she steps on her own foot and fall, I tripped on her feet and I fell on top of her.

 

 Our face met an inches away, both of us stunned and looking at each other for a few second.

 

 Then I feel the cold water running to my face, I jumped up, she takes the hose when I still too stunned with her beautiful face just now.

 

 She grinned and start to directing to water to me as her revenge, I run away but she keeps chasing me around the front yard.

 

 Both of us laughing and screaming whenever we get attacked by the cold water from the hose.

 

 Until......

 

 "Yujin~ah.!!!" a boy's voice calling her, she turned her head "Oh... Sunbae-nim." her eyes widened and she droop the hose, she bowed to the stranger.

 

 "Oh..... Are you just catch a rain or something?" he asked then chuckling, Yujin face turning pink, "Ummm..." she is scratching her temple, I look at both of them.

 

 "So who is this young man?" he asked of me, Yujin is looking at me "He is my stepbrother." she said to him, I cringed a bit at the word 'stepbrother'.

 

 She emphasized the word 'Stepbrother' like she tries to make sure something to the stranger in front of me.

 

 I bowed "Annyeonghaseyo Zhang Yixing ibnida." I introduced myself, he bowed back "My name is Jung Yunho, I'm Yujin's friend." he said to me, i nodded and looked at Yujin.

 

 She is looking at Yunho with a small smile and i looked back at Yunho who looking the same.

 

 The reality hit me..... *NO..... THIS IS NOT HAPPENING RIGHT? NOT NOW.....WHEN I CAN BE CLOSE TO YOU. * I nudged Yujin's arm, "I'll go in first." i muttered to her.

 

 She looked at me and nodded.

 

 I left the two alone and rushed to the bathroom to clear my mind.

 

 *She is not your's Zhang Yixing.... She is your damn stepsister.... you have no right to have her. * I said in my heart.

 

 


 

Hi guys

How is it ? did you like it?

I try to find a song that suit this chapter.

and i found one after hours of search, ke ke ke ^.^

I Love the song, it's really cute and fun, how do you think? 0.0

Don't forget to comment and subscribe okay.. (>.<)

*I'm such a bad author,am i ?ke ke ke ke {^...^}