The Music Partitur

The Violin

 


 

Chapter 4 :   The Music Partitur

 


 

 

 

 

YIXING POV

 

 

   I'm walking through the hallway when I stopped in front of my locker, I just going to has opened it when suddenly I hear someone banging the piano from the music room. I jumped in shock, then start to walk-in there silently, then I hear some shouting sound come from the room. 

 

   I stopped from my track when a bunch of Queenka comes out from the room while laughing and cursing.

 

   I come into the room and found a girl sit on the floor with a lot of papers scattered on the floor, she wiped the blood from her lips, then standing up, she dusted her skirt and blazer, *Looks like those es just beat her up.* I am watching her take her bag and want to leave when suddenly she lost consciousness.

 

    Her limp body fall to the ground, I run to her  and carrying her to the school clinic.

 

    All the way there all student looking at me, and I can see the Queenkas sending glare at the girl in my arms.

 

   I send them a glare that make them surprised, I speed up my pace, when I get there, I laid her to the bed and call the nurse.

 

   After that the bell ringing, I dashed to my class when I remember I didn't take out my book from the locker, "Shoot... I forgot my books." I cursed and dashing madly to my locker, I take out my books and start to leave but stopped when I see the papers still scattered in the music room. 

 

   I bit my lips and go in the room, I put my books away, then start to collect the papers, after all of them were already in my hand I take my book and leaving the room.

 

   I read the papers and found out that it is a music Partitur, I examine it and found out every notes were in their right place, making a really beautiful melody, I smiled and walking more faster to the class knowing that I'm really being late.

 

  *I will give it to her latter. * I thought and dashed off...

 

NO ONE POV

 

 The girl wakes up from her sleep, she opens up her eyes and blinked a few times, then she sits up and touched her head when her headache come back. 

 

  The nurse comes to her "Are you feeling okay?" she asked, the girl nodded and get off the bed, "Make sure to get some sleep when you get home okay?" she handed her bag and smiled.

 

  The girl nodded and leaving the clinic, the nurse shook her head "4 times in a week...." she mumbled and sit on her chair.

 

  The girl walking through the hallway when she remembered something. She turn around and leave.

 

  Meanwhile Yixing is playing his piano at his house, completely forget about giving back the girl Partitur.

 

  The fact he is happily playing the music from the Partitur... When suddenly he stopped.

 

 *Did I forgot about some things? * he wondered.

 

 


Short one T.T

sorry after a long time and i give you this...