The Beginning Of A Forbiden Love

The Violin

Chapter 1 :

The Beginning Of A Forbidden Love

 

 

 

Yixing POV

 "Bǎobèi... we are going to meet someone really special, so be good, okay." My mother said to me, i nodded. We walked along the streets.

 

 The spring breeze brush our skin, the flower and the trees around us start to bloom, and that's why I love spring the most, a lot of beautiful things start from spring after a long, cold and wet winter, like today me and my mother going to meet somebody, I asked my mother a few times but she only replied "You'll like them, trust me.", until I gave up on her, now she's carrying me to an ice cream shop.

 

  We are waiting for this someone that my mother said, we feed each other the vanilla ice cream that we bough "Aaaahhh...." my mother holds up a spoon of ice cream in front of me, I open my mouth and she shoved it into my mouth, I eat it happily then I hold a spoon of ice cream to her and she take it happily, we do it a couple of times, until...

 "Sorry, we are late." someone tapped my mother's shoulder, my mother looked back and her face lit up "Finally, you're here." my mom standing up and hugging the guy.

 His eyes land on me and his face brightened, I can see happiness and sincerity in his eyes, he smiles at me "And this little handsome guy is must be Yixing." he smiled and bent down to see me, I am smiling back at him "Annyeong haseo Ahjussi." I greeted him.

 

  "Hello Yixing, my name is Zhang Jaesin." he said, curious, I put my palm on his right check, he's a bit surprised by my actions but his smile grow bigger an he put his hand on mine.

 

  "He is cute, Appa." A girl's voice boomed, I looked up and see a girl who look like 8 years older than me standing behind Zhang ahjussi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I don't own this video,okay)

 

 My heart jumped in an instant.

 

 She is the most beautiful girl i ever see  in my life, Her hair was tied into a ponytail, her skin was as white as milk, she has a big almond shaped eyes just like her father kind and warm eyes, she has a pointed nose, her full lips shaped perfectly on her face, her slightly rose colored check looked really cute even in my 7 years old eyes.

 

 

 She titled her head and stepping in front of me " Wah jeongmal gwiyeowo." she squeaked and pinched my check.

 

 

  I blushed a lot just from her little touch , "Omo...!!! my Yixing is turn into a tomato." my mother chuckled and The girl in front of me beamed.

 

 

  "Anyeong, my name is Zhang Yujin, you can call me Yù jīn dà jiě." She smiled, i see her eyes become a straight line when she is smiling and from that second i become the number one fans of her smiles.

 

 

 I'm smiling back but no word come out from my mouth  "Can i call you Xiǎo Yi xīng, can i...can i..can i" she jumping up and down.

 

 

  "Yujin ah you scared him." her father warned. But she keep looking at me with her puppy eye, i nodded and smiling again.

 

 

  Her eyes get more bigger and she hugged me, my eyes widened "We gonna make a really great siblings." She beamed.

 

 

  I feel my heart thumping in my chest, i gulped then open my mouth to speak " Dà jiě....dà jiě...Yù jīn dà jiě" i whispered in her ears, she sighed in relief "I thought you will never speak to me,Xiǎo Yi xīng ." she whispered back.

 

  My chest get warm when she said my name, i feel my heart beat gone fast, i put my hand on her back and i touch her soft black hair * So soft..* i thought.

 

  I sniffing her scent for the first time and i feel my heart get calmer and calmer.

 

  My finger brush against her arms skin. I close my eyes to feel her warmness

 

  She brake the hug and cupped my face with her hands i open my eyes and almost jumpped when i see how close she is to me.

 

  She make me look into her eyes and i find my self lost in it.

 

  A few second later i found her lips pressed on my forehead.

 

  For the first time in my life a girl except my mom give me a kiss even it's only on my forehead.

 

  My heart thumping crazily inside my chest.

 

  She looking at me and smiled "Even it's our first meeting, i already fall for you Xiǎo Yi xīng." she pinched my check again

 

  She go back to her father and left me stunned in my seat "Oh..see what i mean ?,you scared him Yujin." uncle Zhang pinched her check.

 

  Yujin puffed her check "I'M NOT." she protested.

 

  "Oh it's okay Yujin, Yixing it's a shy boy, he always like this if he meet someone new." my mother patted my head. *She isn't just someone Eomma.* I thought.

 

  "Now Yixing, do you like Yujin and me ?" uncle Zhang asked to me, i nodded shyly. My mom smiling and carried me.

 

  "Great, because you know what Yixing?, They will be a new part of our family.." my mother beamed.

 

  I blinked,totaly lost in her words "Family..?" i muttered to her, she nodded and smiling "Yes uncle Zhang will be your stepfather and that's mean Yujin will be your Stepsister, Finally after all this year you always ask me for a father, i think i found a right one." she kissed my checks and looking at Uncle Zhang and Yujin, i smiled and nodded my head.

 

  I don't know why but i feel a bit pich in my heart, but i'm still a kid to understand those kind of feelings.

 

  Of course...I'm still a kid to understand that i start my miserable life as Zhang Yixing.

 

  I'm still a kid to understand the word 'LOVE'

 

  I'm still a kid to know that this kind of thing can't be happening between me and her.

 

  I'm still a kid to know that i have start this Forbidden love....

 

  But i understand one thing

 

  That she will never ever just a sister to me....

 

 


 

Hello guys -_-

Wewwwww.... a hard work and i just got this short chapter.

How is that, kekekeke

A lot of part in this fic will be Lay POV.

Oh and the girl named Han Yoonhe in the tag, she will come out in chapter 3 or 4

Don't worry about her, ke ke ke

Actually, i'm a bit worried about my writings

Sorry for the error words or anything, i work for 7 hours straight just for this and for 'When The Wind Blows' i'll update it tomorow for sure

 

For my dearest readers

Please leave comments and advice ....OK

 (^.^) LOVE YOU ALL

*BIG HUG*

*KISS*