"He is not good for you... "

L o v e H u r t s . . .

Finally in my room, I  opened my closet.
My closet bulging with a lot of clothes. Honestly I didnt have  to dress myself up and therefore i pulled just a simple black jeans and a cardigan to wear. Sighing, i made my hairdo and searched my boots and short jacket.
I stole a glance in the mirror and decided it was time to leave. It was already 2:30pm. I rushed down and threw the door shut behind me.
The coffee shop was a fifteen minute away from my house and I thought it was unnecessary to use the bus, some walking in the fresh winter air, will do my pretty well.

 

As always, I let my thoughts run wild again.
Sjeezus, it was already December 15. About 15 days it would be old and new. This was the first New Year in two years time, which I would have to spend it alone. Not only in the sense of warm arms around me .. Arms of Youngbae. No whisper in my ear, telling me how wonderful I am .. The voice of Youngbae. No touch, which makes my whole body shiver .. Touches of Youngbae.
Stop it, stop it, I said to myself.
You are harassing yourself in this way only more! I felt that damn tears pricking behind my eyes and I bite hard in my lips. Don't cry. Not now.


Once the lights changed to green, I pushed on to the Coffe Shop across the street. I went inside and saw Bom already there.  She waved enthusiastically at me when she was watching me. I waved back and wiped my eyes quickly. There at the table we greeted each other enthusiastically.
"Ji Heeey, how are you baby? You don't look very great .. "she began immediately.
I laughed. "Well, hey thanks, that you say that I look not oke" I said almost angrily. She looked at me startled, but when she noticed that I just teased er, she laughed loud. " like always!" she laughed.

 

I told her everything was fine. Before she was able to ask the waitress came to our table. We both ordered a cup of hot chocolate. The waitress took our order and disappeared.
"come ome, tell me everything. It sounded serious, "said Bom seriously.
"Where can I start? It's over between me and Youngbae"I said with fragile voice..
"I saw it coming" was all Bom said. I looked at her puzzled and just when I wanted to say what, she continued her story: "Ji, these last months have been hell for you. How many times did he hurt you? How many times has he let you cry, because he was once more possessive? ItYou two were.. wrong, I just saw it coming, sweety and don't get me wrong."

 

I was speechless beaten, "IT WAS NOT WRONG! IT WAS EXCELLENT! "I cried out, knowing that I not fool only Bom, but at the same time myself. Bom frightened and tried to relax me. I apologized. "Bom, he was so hard on me because he loved me. He was afraid that someone would get me."
"Ji, you're smarter than that. Come on, that's the excuse that he still makes you sweet. You know darn well that it went all wrong the last time. Why are you doing this to yourself? Do you know how many boys are crazy about you? He? Wake up and forget Youngbae" Bom ended her sermon.

 

When she was talking, I just looked at her through a pair of eyes, which were filled with tears. I know she was right, but somehow I want the truth just can't face it. Youngbae genuinely loved me, that can not be otherwise. We were disturbed by the waitress that brought two cups of steaming hot chocolate for us. I clutched me right onto the cup. Bom looked at me and shooked her head.
"You have to forget him. He is not good for you "she said. I nodded slowly and sipped from my cup. She was right. She was right.