Everything is fine

L o v e H u r t s . . .

The next morning I was awakened by a bright ray of sunlight that came into my room. I blinked my eyes to get used to the light.
I felt that my head could burst apart at any time.  Just when I was wondering where this headache came, I realized again what happened the previous day. When playing these events in my head, I felt a lump in my throat. I my side and stared at the white wall opposite.
The wall where I often written Youngbae's name on it, and quickly removed it so that my mother could not see it.


How often I had scribbled his name down there? How often I wanted him dead after he once again let me down?
He gave me so much pain. But despite everything, I never really take away myself from him and we always came back together. But this time was different. It just felt different.
This was end.
I wiped away a tear, who slowly made his way over my cheek. Not whining, this is what you wanted, I said to myself. I stood up, grabbed some clean clothes and went in the shower. After a short half hour I was finished. I went to my mirror and looked at myself critically. There I was, a 19 year old boy. The boy with perfectly shaped face and lips. The little mother spot on his left cheek, which hardly anyone noticed was her clear enough. The spot where Yougnbae adored. I sighed. At first glance there seemed nothing wrong with me. But my eyes betrayed me. Two dull-set eyes who stood in cold and empty. Eyes that were always mischievous, cheerful twinkle. But there was nothing more to see.
In recent months had literally the life out of me.


I put the comb away, rubbed my face with some baby cream and decided to go down. Halfway down the stairs I remembered and went back to my room. I pulled out my cellphone, that since yesterday were in my bag.

13 missed calls.

Jesus, who could it be? Youngbae? Just I felt inside a revive. But that feeling soon ebbed away at seeing the name Bom.
I quickly shoved my disappointment at it and decided to call her. I didnt call her for two days.
She would surely have become worried because she already knew it was not good between me and Youngbae.
After a while, she took her phone finally.


~"Yes, hello. It's Bom?" She answered with a business tone
.
"Hey, Bommie. With Jiyong."
~"Hey baby! I'm so glad you called! How are you? I have called you a zillion times!? Where were you? Has something happened? Youngbae, right?" Bom fired at me.
I laughed. This was typical Bom. In one breath firing questions at you.
"It's cool, i guess. And yes, a lot has happened. Only I'd rather not tell it over the phone. When can we talk? "I continued.
~"I must work today Ji, but for you I do everything, you know. 3 pm at the Coffee shop. Good? "
I glanced at my watch and saw that it was already 12 hours. I havent even had a breakfast!
"Um, yeah. Fine. I see you baby! "I tried to be as enthusiastic as possible.
~"See you then. Bye'.

I put my phone away and went down. In the kitchen, I saw that my father had already gone to his work.
My mother was apparently not yet. I decided to make a quick bowl of cereal and ate it quickly. For my mother, I wrote a note already, as I knew she will be within the next 2 hours home.
"Mommy, I'm with Bom. I'm home asap! X Ji. "
I put the note down with a magnet on the fridge and rushed to my room.