The Call

L o v e H u r t s . . .

Bom tried to cheer me up a bit and talked about one day going out and shopping like mad that could not stop what made me smile weakly. She knew my weak spots. After we had been drunk, I told Bom banging that I had a headache and really did not feel like going to shop. Bom nodded understandably.

I thanked her very much and gave her a hug. "Bye honey. I'm here for you, you know. You need to call me and I am thre. Even though it is 3 hours in the evening."
"Thank you, Bommie." I thanked her again.
Bom went left and I right.

We turned at the same time, as we always did, smiled and waved. I stood again for the traffic light. After a few minutes it finally jumped on the green and I walked furhter.  Just when I had arrived on my street, my phone rang. I grabbed it out of my bag and what I then saw on the screen made my heart skip a beat,

"Boo calls"

Should I answer him? "No!" screamed the voice in my head that I ignored and took with trembling hands my phone.
"yeah, hello?"
~"Hey Jiyong. With Youngbae" A voice told me from the other side of the line.
Upon hearing my name and his in a sense, I melted. The way he speaked my name .. I really started to run through!
~"Hello, are you there?"
Oh, . He still hung on the line.
"Um .. Yeah .. I'm still here 'I stammered.
~"Ji, we need to talk. I can't anymore" he said broken.
I could have a hole through the air. But I could contain myself.
"Um. Park behind my house about fifteen minutes "I said and hung up before he could say something.


I did get into the park and took place at our familair spot. The memories that could cover a whole book. What was I doing here? Wasnt I the one who was so sure that it has to end? And was not I the one who said that time would heal all wounds? I could not remember. I looked at my watch and saw it passed already a half hour. Huh?! I've been here so long? And where is Youngbae? I decided to call him. I dialed his number and waited anxiously. Strangely his phone was off. I began to feel uneasy. I tried a few times, but I bounced back on his voicemail. Those concerns gave way to anger. That bastard! He just let me down.

 

Angry and confused,I walked out of the park. I did not want to go home and decided to walk. Completely absorbed in thought, with teary eyes, so everything was blurred before my eyes, I lit a busy intersection. Suddenly I heard loud honking and a woman screaming behind me. I turned around and the last thing I saw was a truck coming right at me. What happened next I can not remember. I just felt a sharp pain in my head, from the fall. I just stayed awake and then suddenly everything was black before my eyes. Youngbae was the last thing going through my head...