News

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
                                        
 
 
 
 
Kira took in everything about him. 
His scent, his eyes, everything single time he chuckled at something on TV. The sweet embrace she was currently resting into. Nothing mattered to her but this moment. 
"Thats right everyone! Next week Super Junior M and the other members of Super Junior are splitting off to preform in two separate venues!"  That awful reminder on the TV was something she was unable to block out. 
"Super Junior M are going to be in china and the rest of Super Junior right here in Thailand!" 
Kira bit her lip and pressed her face into Kyuhyuns chest even more, she new exactly what they were saying. Her mind left her body and traveled back a few hours before. 
 
Few hours earlier -
 
Kira was busy helping Ryeowook in the kitchen, the boy was doing the dishes after their meal and she was on drying duty. She had been living with Super Junior for almost a year now and had adapted to living with them. She truly felt they were related some how. 
After her accident Anti Fans had forgotten about her and had moved on. She had taken a long time to heal but Kyuhyun and the other members were there for her the entire time. Kyuhyun and herself were now in a relationship and to Kira, life was perfect. 
"Kira, i need a word with you" Her manager had popped his head through the door waving his hand. Ryeowook shot Kira a smile and took the dish cloth from her hand giving her a nod. 
She made a run for the door to meet with her manager. The man motioned for her to join him outside the dorm for some strange reason. What she heard next was supposed to be good news. 
"Your going to debut soon,Your skills are definitely up to scratch....I know we said you were going to be in a group but everyone now believes you should be a Solo singer. We are going to move you out to another dorm" The manager explained, this wasn't surprising to Kira, she new she was going to be moved out eventually although it hurt. She was surprised she was going to be a solo singer however and this actually frightened her. "Unfortunately Super Junior isn't going to be here when you debut" He folded his arms. 
"W-What?!" Kira stammered "Where will they be?" 
"Super Junior M are going to china to preform" He explained, Kiras heart split in two when he said those words, Kyuhyun he wasn't going to be with her.
"And my other Oppas?" She asked 
"They will be going to Thailand to promote" He finished "I had words with their manager and found out about their plans" He said. 
Kira shut her eyes tight leaning her back against the door to the dorm. 
"H-How long are they going to be...to be gone?" She asked her heart beating faster and faster. 
"A month" He answered "Now i must go, be packed by the day after tomorrow, your dorms going to be ready and a venue is booked for your debut. A show is going to be held with a few other groups" He said as he was walking away. 
Kira entered the dorm again her eyes shining with tears that threatened to flood down her cheeks. 
"Kira?" Kyuhyun asked stepping toward her
"You...Your leaving...." Kira stammered 
"I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner, I...." Kyuhyun put a hand on his head "I wanted to spend the time before we leave happy" He muttered pulling the now crying Kira into his arms. Kira wasn't angry, she would probably do the same thing. She was upset that her boyfriend was going to be with her,when she debuted, when she was scared on stage he wasn't going to be around.
She new she could say nothing, It would hurt Kyuhyun too after all right? This was his job, this was an Idols life. Kira wouldn't tell him she was debuting, she wouldn't beg him to stay like she wished she could. 
 
 
Present time -
 
Kira shuddered when she felt a hand on her cheek, she hadn't realized she was crying. Kyuhyun was wiping a tear away concern written all over his face. The other members were also looking at her. Leeteuk even turned off the TV, he new exactly what it was about just like the other members. 
"Don't cry" Ryeowook whimpered from the other side of the couch. 
"I-I'm sorry Oppas, im just gonna miss you all so much" Kira sat up from Kyuhyuns chest to look at everyone "Your my family, what am I going to do without you...." She muttered putting her head in her hands. She stopped herself from mentioning her debut. 
"Your going to be fine, don't worry we will make this month go by fast ok?" Yesung smiled at her "My turtles will keep you company" Kira frowned even more. 
"Oppas, my manager told me i was going to be moving out remember?" Kira muttered biting more tears back. 
"I keep forgetting....." Yesung sighed "I'm sorry...." 
If only you new everything he said.... Kira thought drinking in every one of her oppas appearances. She was going to miss them, she was going to miss them so much that it hurt. 
Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug gently rubbing her back. 
"Don't worry, its gonna feel like we never left, ill call all the time i promise" Kyuhyun whispered against her. She let a heavy breath out savoring even this sad moment. 
Any moment with him, any moment with all of them. 
 
Leeteuk held a dark look as he watched her, he new everything. 
He new she was going to debut from her manager and his manager, he new very well that it was a highly stressful thing to debut. The timing was the worst with himself and the other members leaving and he worried about her. He was going to talk to her but he soon realized she was hiding it from the other members. It hurt him to know that she was trying to protect Kyuhyun from worrying about her. 
It hurt him to know he wasn't going to be able to protect her like the eldest big brother when she needed it. He new Kyuhyun and Kiras relationship was extremely strong and without Kyuhyun around he wondered if she would break. 
 
What could he do? Nothing Leeteuk was able to do nothing but nod and convince her she would be fine. 
 

Here it is everyone, the first chapter to part 2 of my fic :D i hope you enjoyed it! :)