The Last Day

A Ticket to Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was your third and last day with B.A.P. You wish it all wouldn't end so quickly. The TV- crew had prepared a special day for you and B.A.P members. A day where you decided to stay in the house, and talk about many stuffs that has happened.

The B.A.P members shared different stories from their lives, stuff you didn't know, and you really got to hear of their struggles to get this far today. You admired B.A.P more.

When it got dark, you all decided to sit outside and make a bonfire and eat marshmallows. The TV-crew was filming everything. And they had prepared a “confession game” for you guys. You were handed a bucket with questions in it. You were the first one to pick one.

You took out a paper from the bucket and your question was:

“Have you ever done something that you regretted?” you read it out loud.

“OHH!!” the members cooed.

“Oh really, I don't know.” you said.

“Don't be shy____-ah, we have been together for a while now, you can say whatever you want.” Himchan said and grinned.

Yongguk was looking at you, very curious now.

“Oh, well the thing that happened yesterday. I didn't take care of myself and made you all worry, I sincerely apologize.” you said.

“Aaah, don't be like that, we are all happy now.” Youngjae said he smiled to you.

“Thank you, Youngjae-ah, so the next person.“ you handed the bucket to Daehyun.

“Have you ever dated before?“ he read out the question and looked up while laughin

”I once dated a girl, she was half Korean, but we only dated for a while. The language barrier was a problem, she didn't know Korean that well.” Daehyun explained.

“Ohh true true.” the members said, they knew about this story.

Daehyun handed the bucket to Yongguk, and he took out a letter. His face frowned.

“What, what??? what is it?” the members asked

“Tell us?” you said as you looked at him.

“Are you seeing someone in a secret?“ he read it out loud and chewed on his bottom lip.

You looked at him, he wasn't about the reveal your relationship, was he? you couldn't help but stare at him, and he suddenly looked at you.

“Aaaah jinja, the writers of the show, how can you make these questions?“ he was waving with the paper in the air in protest.

You calmed down gosh I got scared for a second you thought.

“Just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter