Meeting B.A.P For The First Time

A Ticket to Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3- Meeting B.A.P For The First Time

The door finally opened and in came Yongguk, but he was standing with his back against you. He was talking with a man in front of the door. The man finally left and Yongguk turned towards the room.

The room was big and you sat there in your corner. Yongguk walked towards the other side of the room, and just when you thought that he was going to take the other door and leave, he turned back and went straight towards you.

You looked him in the eyes and thought to yourself.

“Oh my God, he is more beautiful and handsome than I thought!. Damn it think strait”.

“Anneyeonghaeseyo, I'm Bang Yongguk nice to meet you” he said with his deep husky voice, while giving you one of his gummy smiles.  “I almost didn't see you there” he added.

“Anneyeonghaeseyo nice to meet you too Yongguk-sshi, I'm ____ “ you smiled shyly and bowed.. “Ahh. Hehe” you didn't know what to say to his last words.

Yongguk sat down, in the seat beside you and you just sat there quietly. You wondered about what to say to him.

"Should I tell him how amazing of an artist he is.. No he hears that all the time!" you thought.

Your heart was racing and as if Yongguk could her it he said.

“Are you nervous? Don't be“ he smiled while looking into your eyes.

“How can this man be so damn perfect?!” you thought.

Getting back to reality you answered him.

“Honestly yes, I am not going to lie, I am a bit nervous” you managed to smile, while looking at him. 

“Waaah your Korean is really good" he said it out surprised.

“Ah jinhayeo, gamsahabnida" you smiled shyly.

Your sentences were short, but you immediately felt comfortable, as you knew Bang were a man with few words.

The stylist came back in, in the waiting room.

“Yongguk-ah don't disappear all of the time, we are airing in 5 minutes get ready to leave”

“Ne, I am ready, are you coming with me?”

Bang Yongguk asked you.

“Yes, I'm coming with you”

5 minutes left till the show starts, and you had already met Bang. You’re now going to meet the rest of B.A.P, which seems like it would be on the broadcast.

Yongguk looked at you and gave you a sign to follow him, you nodded and went with him. The set was filled with crew people yelling back and forward, you don’t know what, in Korean. You looked to see were your seat was.

Many idols had taken their seats and they were looking at you. You saw Kwang Hee, he was smiling and you smiled back. You noticed that all the seats were taken and didn't know what to do.

Luckily Yongguk saw you and called out for you, to sit beside him. Apparently you hadn't noticed the empty seat beside him. You saw rest of the B.A.P members, some sat beside him others sat behind, and you couldn't help, but smile.

You went to sit next to Yongguk. He smiled at you and whispered to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter