A Bit Dangerous

A Ticket to Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking slowly and breathing in fresh air, stretching out, you saw a guy sitting on the hill, looking into the skies and knew him.

 “What do I do, should I go over to him?” You wondered for a while and took the chance. You got over to him, and gently laid your hand on his shoulder.

“Yongguk sshi, why are you awake? “you asked in a soft voice.

He turned his back around, slowly looking into your eyes.. His eyes looked different, he turned back around again and looked out in the view.

“Isn't it beautiful?" his voice was tired.

He didn't answer your question, instead he kept looking out.

“Yongguk sshi?” you called out.

You were about to sit down beside him, when he suddenly reached his hand up to you.

“What is it?” you asked.

“Hold my hand, so I can help you with sitting down. It is dark, I don't want you falling down”

His voice seemed different and it was more deep than usual. You didn't hesitate and grabbed his hand. He pulled you gently down, so you sat with him. A moment passed and no one said a word. He was quiet and something wasn’t feeling right.

“Yongguk sshi?”

“Yes?”

“Talk to me, what is the matter?“ you asked.

He was silent for a short while and it looked like he didn't want to talk about it.

“You“ he said.

You got shocked by his answer.

“What, what do you mean?“ you stuttered.

“You do something to me ____sshi, I don't know what, but I haven't been myself since yesterday. I am not allowed to feel what I am feeling right now, because I have a lot to focus on” he said.

“Be precise Yongguk.. You cannot give me an answer that is so open to interpret” you said.

“Don't you feel this tension between us?" he asked whilst looking into your eyes  “you feel it don't you?” he added.

“I..” you stared into his eyes and you wanted to admit how you truly felt.

“Even now I can see it all through you” he said.

“Yongguk sshi”

“Please as much as I wish I could deny it, I cannot any longer. From the first day I met you, at the broadcast station in the waiting room, there was something about you. Don't get me wrong, I know you are a good girl, in this short time, you have done good things, I like you for that” Yongguk said and he sounded so different and serious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter