Be Mine

A Ticket to Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up, by the sun shining through the windows, into the room.  You tried getting up, but you fell down exhausted onto the bed. You slowly looked up and saw the many faces in front of you. You looked to your left and saw that Yongguk sat beside you.

And you suddenly remembered all that happened yesterday. The staff was there and B.A.P, and they all looked worried. You got tears in your eyes.

“How are you feeling” Manager Kang asked as he came over to you.

 “The doctor said you fainted, because you didn't eat.” He said.

“The doctor?” you looked confused up and then at Yongguk, who sat beside you, he smiled to you.

“Yes, he came last night. Gave you the Iv drop and removed it this morning. How are you feeling?” Manager Kang explained and asked you about your condition.

You moved your gaze from Yongguk and to the manager.

“Much better, thank you, to you all. I'm sorry for having- having made you all worry because of my stubbornness.” you apologized.

“Don't be sorry, you were preparing food for everyone, so you didn't eat some yourself.” Manager Kang quickly said.

You nodded to his words. Manager Kang told the staff that they could leave now, as they could see that you were feeling fine. The B.A.P members stayed in the room.

“We are so relieved truly. We were afraid to lose you last night.” Youngjae said.

“We are not letting go of you now” Daehyun said with a smiled.

“I don't remember, when I last had been this scared, really. Zelo felt the worst, he nearly ran after you guys.” Jongup said.

“We care for you, who is going to cook us those delicious pancakes again.. I'm joking” Himchan said.

You laughed at his words.

”Ahh I made you laugh. Honestly Zelo even cried a bit.” Himchan said.

“Ahh hyung!” Zelo exclaimed of embarrassment.

You looked at Zelo, feeling guilty for making him cry. He stood silently in the corner. You didn't care about how your body ached. You got up from the bed and the members stared at you, surprised.

“What are you doing!?”Yongguk yelled.

You didn't listen, but you ran towards Zelo and hugged him tightly.

“Junhong- aah, mianae, jinja mianae” you apologized as you hugged him.

He was shocked by you suddenly hugging him, but he quickly hugged you back. You both stood there for a minute, hugging and comforting one another.

“It is okay, I'm glad to see you safe and hyung too.“ Zelo said as he looked at Yongguk.

You let go of him and ran towards Yongguk and hugged him, he got startled.

“You found me, and you saved me.” you held both your hands on his cheeks and he was staring at you as you cupped his face and looked into his eyes.

“We will be outside.” Himchan said and dragged the guys out of the room.

You stood there for a moment just looking into each other’s eyes.

“Don't ever do this to me again” He said and your cheek.

You looked into his eyes, and promised him you wouldn't do anything so reckless again. He pulled you closer into him. His chest was warm.

“You are warm, are you sick?” you backed a bit behind, investigated him and held your hand on his forehead to feel his temperature.

Yongguk took your hand into his and kissed your hand and you looked at him startled.

“Okay, maybe it is just me, but you are acting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter