My Yunniebear

Time Slip Mr. Jung [HIATUS]

The sun started to shine and it started to light up the Jung residence. The sunlight penetrated through the blinds of the master’s bedroom which woke up a beauty. The beauty slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them. A smile crept on his face as he looked at the sleepy head beside him. The beauty caressed his husband’s face and giggled as he watched him squirm a little.

“Yunnie-ah…” Jaejoong said cutely as he pecked Yunho’s cheek

“Pilot Jung has to wake up now.”

“5 more minutes Boo.” Yunho said as he hugged his wife. Jaejoong pouted and got on top of Yunho’s chest. Yunho opened his eyes to see a pout in front of him.

“I’m preparing breakfast.” Jaejoong said as he got up from bed and washed up. He went downstairs and put his apron on as he started to prepare breakfast. A few minutes later, Yunho went downstairs to watch his wife cooking. Yunho crept behind his wife and hugged his waist.

“OMO! Yunnie!” Jaejoong said as he turned around to a smiling Yunho

“Good Morning Boo.” Yunho said as he pecked his wife’s cheek

“You’re so cheesy.” Jaejoong said as he fixed the table

“Only for my Boojae!” Yunho said as he sat on the chair of the dining table

“Let’s eat. You might get late for work.”

“Okay Umma.” Yunho said as he started to dig in

Jaejoong always felt satisfied to watch his husband eat the food he makes. He loves seeing that smile when Yunho enjoys the taste of the food.

After they finished breakfast, Yunho had to leave for work. Jaejoong felt sad since he was going to be left at home again. Jaejoong helped Yunho fix his uniform as he put Yunho’s tie on.

“There.” Jaejoong said as he finished fixing the tie and he smiled while he eyed Yunho

“Why are you smiling?”

“You look so handsome in uniform.” Jaejoong said as he blushed

“You look cute when you blush Boo.” Yunho said as he caressed Jaejoong’s head

“I’ll be back at 6pm later okay?”

“Okay.” Jaejoong said as he watched Yunho get near the front door. He started to pout but his husband faced back. Yunho then smirked and went to his wife.

“Don’t pout baby. I’m going to work but I promise I’ll be back.” Yunho said as he smiled to Jaejoong but the beauty was still pouting while he stared at the floor.

“Boo…” Yunho said as he lifted Jaejoong’s face to give him a kiss on the lips. It was gentle but it became passionate. When Jaejoong could no longer breathe, he pulled away from his husband.

“Yunnie-ah….” Jaejoong said as he was still hooking his arms around his husband’s neck with a pout on his face

“I promise I’ll be home early okay? Take care and eat a lot. You have to stay healthy for the baby.” Yunho said as he kissed his wife’s forehead

“Okay.” Jaejoong said as he kissed Yunho on the cheek

“Bye.” Yunho said as he left the house

Just when Yunho left the house, Jaejoong started to vomit in the bathroom. He was really getting nauseous these days since he found out that he was 2 months pregnant from the check-up he had last week. Jaejoong rested the whole day. Meanwhile, Yunho had to fly people going to Japan and Hong Kong today. He had to fly the plane going there and then back to Korea. Even though he felt tired, he smiled when he saw a Hello Kitty shop in the airport in Japan. He bought a cute plushie for Jaejoong and put it with his stuff as he prepared for the last flight going back to Korea. Yunho was really good in flying planes. As the plane landed, all the passengers went out of the plane into the airport. When Yunho got out of the plane with the staff, his friend, Donghae approached him.

“Yunho Hyung, it’s nice to see you here. I don’t get to see you that much anymore.” Donghae said

“Yah. We work in the same airline company. From where did your plane come from?” Yunho asked

“Singapore. You should head home. I think your wife’s waiting. I have a date later.”

“Okay. See you around! Good luck on your date!” Yunho said as he carried his things

“Bye Hyung! Take care of Jaejoong Hyung okay?” Donghae said as he flashed a smile and left

Yunho was just in time to get home to Jaejoong. Yunho drove home while playing AYYY GIRL on his radio. He finally arrived and opened the front door. It was 6pm and he was on time. It felt weird since it was dark and quiet. Yunho got worried so he ran up to his and Jaejoong’s room. As he entered, he saw Jaejoong lying on the bed sleeping. Yunho then approached his wife. Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s lips gently which made Jaejoong wake up.

“Yunnie-ah! You’re home!” Jaejoong said as he hugged his husband

“My Boojae missed me. How’s the baby?” Yunho asked as he rubbed Jaejoong stomach

“The baby’s fine. I’ve been nauseous all day.” Jaejoong said as he frowned

“I’ll tell my boss to give me some day offs so I can take care of you.”

“Yehey!” Yunho chuckled at Jaejoong’s childish behavior.  Yunho brought out the plushie and gave it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong’s eyes widened as he held the plushie.

“I bought it in the airport in Japan.” Yunho smiled

“Thanks Yunniebear!” Jaejoong said as he hugged Yunho again

Jaejoong suddenly pulled Yunho to the door of their room. Yunho was getting confused with his wife’s action.

“Stay there.” Jaejoong said as he ran to the other side of the room and put the plushie on the couch. Jaejoong suddenly saluted and it made Yunho burst out laughing. Jaejoong pouted and glared at Yunho.

“HAHAHAHA! Omona Boojae! What are you doing?” Yunho said as he tried to go closer

“Yunnie! You have to salute to me too!” Jaejoong said he whined. Jaejoong stepped back when Yunho stepped forward so Yunho just saluted back. Jaejoong grinned and clapped his hands.

“My Yunniebear looks so good in uniform.” Jaejoong said while Yunho came close to him. Jaejoong became silent as Yunho kept going closer. Jaejoong was already leaning on the wall and Yunho was invading Jaejoong’s space. Yunho put his hands on the wall with Jaejoong in between. Jaejoong looked up innocently and closed his eyes as he tried to push his husband but he didn’t budge.

“Yunnie!” Jaejoong said as he tried to break free. Yunho then caressed Jaejoong’s face and made him look into his eyes. Yunho stared into Jaejoong’s brown orbs deeply.

“Call me Oppa first and kiss me.” Yunho said as he rubbed Jaejoong’s lips. Jaejoong pouted because Yunho was crushing him.

“Yunnie Oppa please get off.” Jaejoong said cutely as he cupped Yunho’s cheeks and pecked his lips for a few seconds. Yunho smirked and stepped back but before his wife could walk away, he carried him bridal style.

“Yah!”

“Can I have you for dinner instead?” Yunho said as he carried his wife. Jaejoong giggled and caressed Yunho’s hair.

“My Yunniebear.”

“I love you Boojae.”

“I love you too Yunnie.”

“I love you more.” Yunho said as he carried his wife downstairs so they could prepare dinner together

 

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I kept watching Simon and Martina~ kekekekekke That's why I put some AYYY GIRL! Yeah~ rollng down the y window! Hope you guys like the first chapter! So, it's fluff~ but in the chapters to come it's going to be.......ADVENTURE? OR A SPRINKLE OF ANGST? Please subscribe and comment! Comments don't hurt~ Just want to hear from you Yunjae fans and Cassies :))))