Just Only You

Just Only You

Chapter 3

Seohyun hugged Yonghwa’s arm when she heard So Jin condition from her mother. She could see the sadness in the face of that old woman. She remembered when Yoona cried in front of her.

"I can’t bear to see her Hyunnie". She leaned her back onto the couch. "She loves Jonghyun, I'll give up for my love to Jonghyun"

"I don’t care. I don’t know when I could see the smile on her face again." Seohyun rubbed her arm and saw tears in her eyes. She cried quietly but increasingly became taut and heartbreaking. Yoona repeatedly patted her chest. Yoona still crying, her eyes swollen and looking glum when put her head in Seohyun’s lap.


"I'll see So Jin", said Yonghwa in Seohyun’s ear.

"Me too"

Yonghwa nodded softly when Seohyun want to see So Jin condition too.

 

~


So Jin's face pictured on Yoona's head like a slide. She could feel his hands exploring the rest of her body wildly. She had to stop him or something she didn’t want to happen. Loving him is her wish, but she must throw away that thought. "Wake up Yoona", she shouted to herself.

"Jonghyun". Her voice trembled, her hands grabbed his hands and pushed his body. His body slammed into the rear and a little surprised. "We must stop it"

"Why? You think about So Jin?"

Yoona embolden herself staring at his eyes. "De, why?"

"Why you always use So Jin to cover all your feelings?"

"I don’t want to hurt her." She hated to say it many times to him.

"You know I can’t love her." The feeling of angry and upset began to appear in him again.

"So try, try, and try". She said it with impatience.

"You force me, why you should force me Yoona?". His face looked very tired and didn’t want to fight anymore with Yoona. Why he must so hard to get her love, though he would give anything to get it. Just a false hope that he has today.

"You also force me to come with you. What do you want? You want to kiss me? You want to have with me? Is that all what you want??". Her words made him gasped and stared at her.

"Why you have to say like that." He was very angry and stepped toward her.

"But that's what I see in you today. If that is what you want so do it." She wanted to run as far as possible from him, she couldn’t hold it all, she could be crazy.

That was his wish? He felt confused and his mind was racing. He wanted to throw all the rottenness that is in him, he didn’t want to do that to the person he loved, to the person he protected. "Because I'm sick hear what you said to me"

"I'm sick too, because you bring me all this craziness." She dropped her body onto the couch and tried to hold back her tears. "I'm sick, I'm sick Jonghyun"

"Don’t say like that Yoona, my heart sank when I hear that". He turned around and walked away from her.

~


Yoona was tired, but she immediately took her jacket and stood near the door. "I don’t want to be here with you and I don’t know how So Jin condition"

Jonghyun immediately turned around and saw Yoona out of the room door. He ran after her and saw Yoona. "Yoona", he shouted.

Yoona continued running from Jonghyun, she used all her power. Her legs were tired and wanted to rest her entire body but her mind said no. She must go home, she couldn’t like this to follow all his desires. She didn’t want to look back because if she saw Jonghyun’s face she was afraid she would be powerless to leave him.

"Yoona", shouted Jonghyun. His breath was panting pursuit of Yoona. "Ahh . YOONA"

Yoona covered her ears and kept running, she saw a taxi not far from her and ran toward the taxi. But Jonghyun took her hand and Yoona pulled it tightly.

"Why are you stopping me? I want to go home. You want to torture my feelings? You always make me want to hurt you?"

"You never give me a chance. Why I’m so hard to get your love? I also hurt not only you Yoona"

"I’ll going home. I can’t stay here with you". Yoona backed slowly away from Jonghyun.
“I hurt Jonghyun, I hurt." Jonghyun stared at her with sad eyes.

She went straight into the taxi and didn’t care if she didn’t have money in her pocket.

"Take me to Seoul"

"Okay Miss"

Jonghyun saw Yoona get into a taxi and had touched the door of a taxi. But the taxi was passing Jonghyun, Yoona ignored his cries. She didn’t want to be in this situation again. She must took the right decision for her life. She knew the decision was very painful.

"Arghh Yoona". Jonghyun very angry and upset. He ruffled his hair in frustration and kicked the pebbles. "Yoona", he shouted again. He went into a hotel again and took his belongings. He sat on the bed and thought about Yoona. Sheets squeezed tightly. "Yoona, I really don’t have the chance again? Is this what you want? ". He drew a deep breath and try to calm down. "I'll do what you want Yoona. I will be away from you, so far away Yoona"

~


Yoona shut holding her crying when she saw Jonghyun pursued her taxi. She should do it and didn’t want to fall asleep with empty hopes. Her head was very dizzy and tried to survive in a very painful illness. She has been incised wound in the Jonghyun’s heart and didn’t know when the wound was healed. "I'm sorry Jonghyun. I have incised a very large wound in your heart." Her voice was very low and probably only she could hear it.

She stared out the car window. The sky was still dark and her eyes were getting sleepy. But she couldn’t fall asleep, she braced herself to keep her eyes open. She didn’t care about black circles in her eyes. When the taxi stopped in front of her apartment building, she felt her whole body limp and her head was dizzy from lack of sleep.

"Sorry, what time is it?", Yoona asked the taxi driver.

"4:30 am"

She tried to eliminate the dizziness in her head with closed her eyes for a moment. "Can you wait here? I'll put my wallet in my apartment"

"Okay miss"

"Thanks"

Yoona out of the taxi, her body a bit groggy due to held a headache and then she entered the apartment. She immediately took her wallet and came out again from her apartment to pay for a taxi. "Why I feel so hurt. Why I have to feel this pain?". She felt her body was very tired and not strong enough to take another step. That crying, she couldn’t resist that crying. Tears were flowing profusely down on her cheeks and she felt not strong again. She crouched down and covered her face. "Jonghyun, I hurt too. I hurt because I can’t reply to your love." The cold air hit her body and penetrated down to the bones of her body. She didn’t care about the cold air, she tried to stand in the middle of uncertainty. She should stand up to face the reality.

~


Jonghyun drove his car to Seoul, he has taken the decision that at first he refused it. But he should take it, this has become the final decision. Just only he who knew and he will kept it for himself.

He glanced at the So Jin’s diary. He smiled bitterly remembered how he found it. That diary was left in his car after drove So Jin returned to her home.

~


Yoona took her phone and dialed the Seohyun’s number. Now at 6 am, she knew it was too early morning but she should ask So Jin condition.

"Hello"

"Hello Seohyun"

"Yoona"

"Where are you Yoona?"

"I’m in my apartment"

Seohyun heard her breath very heavy, "where are you going?"

"I went with Jonghyun"

"Jonghyun? How can you go with him?"

"A very long story Seohyun". Yoona tried to close her eyes, she was very tired and heavy. "How about So Jin"

"I'm going to your apartment this afternoon. I will tell you"

"Okay, thanks Seohyun. bye"

"Bye Yoona"

Yoona hugging her pillow tightly and started to fall asleep. She wanted to forget what happened between her and Jonghyun for a moment.

~


When arrived at his house, Jonghyun opened his phone and he got a lot of messages. One was from Yonghwa.

'Jonghyun, where are you? So Jin is in the hospital. She's coma' -Yonghwa-

Jonghyun sat silent and pulled his breathing slowly. He stood up and went into the bathroom to shower. After a shower and get dressed, he took his car keys and went out to the garage. During the trip to the hospital, Jonghyun tried to calm. He will meet So Jin and knew exactly what he would encounter.

Jonghyun stepped into the So Jin’s room. He saw So Jin’s mother and hesitated when he was standing by the door.

"Jonghyun"

Jonghyun saw So Jin’s mother called him. "Mrs. Park"

"You want to see her? you care about her? Where are you going when she needs you?", she hissed angrily. She slapped his face. "You're not supposed to be here"

"I know Mrs. Park. I ruined everything. And I know this is not polite, but I'll cancel my marriage with her"

"What? You ... ". A slap floated to his face once again. Jonghyun felt his face very sore with that slaps.

"How dare you Jonghyun. She's sick and you want to destroy her hopes?"

"I can’t marry her." Jonghyun down his face. "I think this is the best decision. Sorry Mrs. Park, during the time I pretended to love her because of a person’s desire. And I love another woman. But now I don’t want to hurt So Jin and I don’t want to lie to her. I really beg your understanding Mrs. Park".

So Jin’s mother looked at him with a gaze in disbelief. "You want to get out of So Jin’s life?"

"De. I think that’s the best decision"

"So you can go", she said quietly. She couldn’t hold back her tears. Her daughter was lying weak and the man who loved by her daughter will leave her.

"Let me see So Jin for the last time"

She didn’t say anything and just moved her body. Jonghyun went inside to see So Jin. He approached her slowly and saw her face very pale. Jonghyun took her hand and said quietly, "forgive me So Jin. I have to take the best decision for us. I'll go So Jin. Go away from you and Yoona"

Then he kissed her forehead, and turned around slowly. He didn’t know So Jin could hear all his words.

"Jonghyun, Jonghyun. Don’t go". So Jin could hear every words and just tears coming out from her eyelids. Jonghyun went out from So Jin’s room and walked through the hospital hallways. He'll try to strong through all the decisions that have been taken by him.

"Yoona, I will always love you"

Then his phone vibrated and he picked it up. "De, Mr. Kim Jae Suk I will accept your offer. Thank you very much"

~


The phone rang made Yoona woke from her sleep. She reached out her phone with lazy and picked it up. “Hello”

"Hello Yoona"

"Hmng?". Yoona recognized the voice. "Jonghyun?"

"De, it's me Jonghyun"

"Why you call me?", She asked with a hiss.

"I'll go Yoona. I’ll go away from you and So Jin"

"What?". Yoona got up from her sleep and was surprised to hear his words. "You lie"

"I'm not lying Yoona".

"Where are you going?"

"I’m in the airport. I'm going to Paris. I accepted Mr. Kim Jae Suk’s offer"

"No, no, you can’t go"

"Why Yoona? I have to marry with So Jin?"

"De Jonghyun. Please"

"I'm sorry Yoona. I had to cancel everything. I’ll go away from you two." Jonghyun turned off his phone.

"Jonghyun, Jonghyun, hello?"

Yoona immediately took her bag and rushed out from her apartment and holding her car keys. She immediately drove to the Incheon airport. "Yah Jonghyun. Why you did it all?", she shouted angrily. "Oh my god "

When Yoona already at the airport, she ran toward the information section. "Miss, can you tell me when a plane to Paris will depart?"

"I'm sorry Miss, a plane to Paris had already left 15 minutes ago"

"What?"

"De, anything else Miss?"

"No, no, thank you"

Yoona walked away from the information section and seated in a chair. She didn’t know what to do. She hated the fact, she hated everything. "Jonghyun, why you should go?"

~


3 years later

Yoona holding her coffee and walked toward her office. She will buy a coffee before going to her office.

"Hi Yoona." Yoona saw Hyoyoen greeted her.

"Ouch coffee again?". Hyoyoen grinned seeing a glass coffee on hold by Yoona. "Coffee is not good for your health"

"Hmmhh, I need it." Yoona smiled.

"Haha, if Seohyun sees you drink coffee every morning, maybe she will nag you all day. You can see what happened with her husband. He always follow his wife's wishes." Hyoyoen laughed and they entered the elevator.

Yoona forgot what happened 3 years ago and tried to arrange her life well. She attended So Jin’s funeral and made her didn’t want to meet with Jonghyun. Yoona locked herself in the apartment for a week, she felt very guilty because she felt she had caused all the chaos. She never gets news about Jonghyun and Yonghwa never bring up his name in front of her. She knew Yonghwa wanted to keep her feelings.

Yonghwa approached her desk when Yoona had just sat down in her chair. "Yoona, Mr. Donghae will arrive in Seoul at 10 am. I want you to pick him up because I will have a meeting at 10.30 am"

"Mr. Donghae? Hmm, okay"

"Okay, remember he's our client"

"Okay"

9:00 pm, Yoona was driving her car to the airport and she had written the name of Mr. Donghae in a large carton. When Yoona walked into the airport, she saw someone she knew. "It's impossible". She stood rigid saw that person wearing sunglasses. They are very far distance but Yoona could see that person clearly. She didn’t want to move her legs but she stepped closer to that person with a rush because that person's footsteps very quickly. "Wait". She shouted but she was suddenly hit someone else. "Aww, ouh". Yoona fell.

"Are you okay Miss?". Yoona grimaces and lifted her face. Carton was held by Yoona lying beside her and that man could see her writing. "Are you looking for me?"

Yoona was a bit surprised when that man asked her. "Are you Mr. Donghae?"

"Yes". He smiled and helped Yoona to stand.

"I'm sorry Mr. Donghae"

"It's okay"

Yoona glanced in the direction she saw that person, but that person no longer exists. "It’s impossible I saw Jonghyun. But who is the woman at his side?"

~


Jessica smiled wide when saw the sight from the taxi window. "Ahh, finally I get home." She turned to see Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, I want to know why you want to go back to Seoul? When we first met and talked you seemed not want to return to Seoul"

"I don’t know Jessica. I just follow my heart"

"Hahaha, I like your words. I also haven’t returned to Seoul for a long time. I want to meet with my parents and my sister"

"You crazy, you spend your time living in Paris for 5 years and didn’t want to return to Seoul"

"Yeah, I'm broken-hearted because of someone. But I'm glad to be acquainted with you Jonghyun. We experienced the same thing"

"Huh? Until now I think I still dream can become your friend"

"Why? You will not feel the loss became my friend, because someday you'll need me, I mean we would need each other"

"Okay, whatever you say." Jonghyun grinned saw Jessica smiling folded her hands on her chest.

"Ahhh I miss Seoul"

"Me too", said Jonghyun slowly and he was sure Jessica didn’t hear his words. He thought about Yoona again. For him Yoona’s position in his heart couldn’t be replaced by others.

 

Editor:bubly_zuzu/zuzu_azusa