Just Only You

Just Only You

Chapter 2

 

She showed her best smile and covered a large hole in her chest. "I must be strong", she said in her heart.

"Yoona, shall we have dinner together?". So Jin looked at her and Yoona saw their hands interlocked. She set her breath.

"Hmm, I must buy something in a book store," Yoona answered.

"To the bookstore?, But I wanted to talk with you much longer". Yoona spotted So Jin began to sulk. "Please, just today okay"

Yoona glanced at Jonghyun. She knew that Jonghyun glanced at her several times with a gaze that made Yoona’s heart become very sore. Today they met. Previously Yoona always refused So Jin’s invitations with softly, but she became not bear to hear So Jin’s voice.

"Okay". Yoona finally agreed and smiled tentatively.

"I also invited Yonghwa and Seohyun. Hmm, I'm very happy today. " So Jin laughed delightedly beside Yoona.

Yoona lowered her face and tried to cover up anxiety in her heart. Then she heard someone whisper in her ear. "I know your heart is very hurt". Jonghyun’s voice that made her silent.



She didn’t initiate any conversation with Jonghyun. She just silent and thought about So Jin’s condition. Angry, upset, wanted to cry, it all became one in her heart. Yoona glanced at Jonghyun only once. He looked very tired, but his eyes remain focused straight ahead.

"Until when you'll shut your mouth and not talk to me?". Yoona immediately glanced at him when he said that.

"I'm very disappointed to you. You don’t think about So Jin. Why you can have shallow-minded bias," Yoona said with feeling overwhelmed by anxiety. "If she's in the hospital. You must be responsible"

"Stop Yoona"

"Let me go home"

Jonghyun stopped his car, he turned to Yoona. "Yoona, say to me. Am I wrong if I love you?"

Yoona didn’t answer that, because he wasn’t wrong to loving her. But she thought So Jin. She gave up releasing Jonghyun for So Jin. They are close friends. Yoona knew if Jonghyun more attention to her than to So Jin. When she knew So Jin liked Jonghyun, she retreated slowly.

"You are not wrong, Jonghyun", Yoona answered. Her eyes straight into the windshield. "But can we make our friend happy when her time in this world will not be long again?"

"I know Yoona. But our feelings must be sacrificed?". Jonghyun saw Yoona. "Can I choose, Yoona?"


~

"I couldn’t contact Yoona". Hyoyoen hung her phone helplessly. "where's she?"

"She didn’t say anything to me yesterday", said Seohyun while tidied up the files on her desk. "if she doesn’t go into the office today, she will tell us"

"but Seohyun, It's already 10 am. She's not coming. "Hyoyoen the computer and took some files. "your husband will angry to me"

"my husband?", asked Seohyun with a small laugh.

"de, Jung Yonghwa", Hyoyoen replied with a smile. "look at you. You're pregnant Seohyun. But you're forced to keep working and I'm sure Yonghwa so stress to face you"

Seohyun smiled when heard Hyoyoen’s words. She knew she shouldn’t work, but she was forced to keep working.

"Seohyun". Seohyun turned towards the voice calling her name.

"Yonghwa". She smiled as Yonghwa standing beside her. "Can you come to my room?"

"Hng?". Seohyun frowned, she saw the anxiety in her husband face. "okay". She followed Yonghwa from behind.

"hmm, I think I have to get married", Hyoyoen murmured softly. When saw Seohyun entered Yonghwa’s room.


~

The friendship is something very precious for Yoona. Because of the friendship, she could meet So Jin, Jonghyun, Yonghwa, and Seohyun. She didn’nt want her friendship was destroyed. She was happy when she found out that Seohyun and Yonghwa established a relationship. She could feel Jonghyun gave more attention to her.

"Your feet are still sore?", asked Jonghyun when he held Yoona’s right ankle.

"Aw." Yoona groaning in pain.

"This is because you don’t walk with caution", grunted Jonghyun and grimaced when saw Yoona’s leg swollen.

"I knew I wasn’t careful"

"Okay, I'll give you backhug". Jonghyun stood up and turned around. Then he crouched down, "go up to my back"

"Hmm ???". Yoona little hesitant.

"You want me to carry you like a bridal style?", Jonghyun teased and laughed when saw her lips pouted. "I'm just kidding Yoona"

Yoona carefully climbed into Jonghyun’s back and she felt very comfortable in near him.

"I am very heavy?", She asked when Jonghyun started to walk.

"Hmm, maybe"

"Maybe?"

"Maybe yes, maybe no"

"Aish Jonghyun, you never say serious words to me"

"That's true"

"Really?"

"Yes Yoona"

"Okay, thanks." She rolled her eyes.


Yoona observed Jonghyun. There was no change in him, if she saw him from the physical. But she saw a very drastic change in Jonghyun last night. She was surprised to hear Jonghyun shouted to her, scolded her, and forced her.

"You still want to go home?", He asked when Yoona standing near his car. She didn’t answer. They stopped at one restaurant and ate there. Then they went back into the car to continue their journey.

"I can’t stand with you, Jonghyun. You're very different," Yoona said without looking at Jonghyun.

"You want to know why I got drunk last night, coming to your apartment, didn’t go home to my apartment, even forcing you to come with me. I have a reason, Yoona"

"Hmng? The reason? ". Yoona snorted scornfully.

"I read So Jin’s diary So Jin accidentally. She knew that if we love each other. But she pretended not to know it, she tried not to care. She only thinks about herself to get my love"

Yoona looked directly at him. "That's not true"

Jonghyun took something in the back seat and holding a book. "Read this diary"

She took it and opened it with hesitation. She read it and she was her breathing like a stop when reading it. Jonghyun looked at her and looked at book she was holding. Yoona closed her eyes and felt her whole body was limp. Confusion strucked her and didn’t want to say anything to Jonghyun.

"You confuse?, Don’t believe?, And don’t want to say anything to me?", He asked sarcastically. He knew if Yoona couldn’t think clearly.

"Why you become cynical to me?"

"You still want to defend her? One thing I’ll say to you, I will not love her. I have the right to choose who I love." Jonghyun’s words rather jerking Yoona.

"Okay fine. You can love anyone besides So Jin. But don’t love me", she said curtly.

"Oh yeah?". He stopped his car suddenly made Yoona be very surprised.

"Exactly what do you want?", She asked angrily. She tried to open the car door but locked. "Open the door?", She said with a muffled voice.

"I'm not going to open it"

"What? Are you crazy?", She shouted and tried to hit Jonghyun, but he caught her hand.

"Why you hit me? Do you really hate me Yoona?", He asked sadly. "I never incised wound in your heart"

Yoona was crying and her mind very ramify. In one side she loved Jonghyun and on the other side she wanted to make So Jin happy. Actually it was quite tortured and Seohyun always reminded her, if her decision would make her suffer.



~

"Jonghyun not go home to his apartment last night and So Jin is in the hospital now." Yonghwa sat in his chair, looking very nervous.

"He didn’t come home? Yoona also couldn’t be contacted by phone and now she didn’t come into office." Seohyun sitting in front of him.

"So Jin’s condition extremely critical", said Yonghwa quietly. "Why this can be happened?"

Seohyun hug. "This is a choice that has been chose by Yoona"

"But why? Jonghyun loves Yoona but she didn’t allow him and told him to love So Jin and So Jin also loves Jonghyun"

"We have to see So Jin." Seohyun stood up and approached her husband. She his hair and Yonghwa felt relaxed while looking at her.



~

Jonghyun closed his face to her face, Yoona pushed her body into the back "don’t touch me"

"Until when you’re going to deny everything?". Jonghyun looked into her eyes, he clasped her hand tightly. "You've never tried it, right?"

"Huh, where do you find out?". Yoona looked at him with cynicism. “Let go of my hand." She pulled her hand but he didn’t let go. He's getting closer to Yoona's face so that their faces only a few inches. He kissed her lips roughly. He tried to insert his tongue to . She didn’t want to open but he tried more and more until Yoona opened . She could feel his sweet tongue play with her tongue. He put his hands on her waist and roamed her body. Yoona caught his hands and put in her lap.

Her breath was panting when Jonghyun released his lips. "You didn’t refuse it"

That's true she couldn’t refuse it. She loved that man who was in front of her. Even though she was very worried about So Jin.

“I beg you call So Jin", Yoona pleaded with pained voice. "I'm very worried"

"My phone low beat"

"You lie to me"

"Lie?". Jonghyun took his phone and gave it to her. "I'm not lying to you"

"Jonghyun okay, I beg you to go home"

"No, we're not going home now"

"Jonghyun, please. We can discuss this carefully with So Jin. We should know her condition"

"I just want us together. Only two of us", he said quietly. He is very tired of arguing with Yoona.

"Okay", Yoona replied with resignation. She just hoped So Jin’s condition will be fine.



~


"We'll stay here?". Yoona saw the hotel chosen by Jonghyun.

"If you want to sleep in the car, I don’t mind", said him. He glanced at her.

Yoona was asleep last night in a car seat. Her body was very sore and she wanted to lay down on the bed. Yoona finally glanced at him and said, "okay, we stay at this hotel tonight"

When they were in the room, Yoona become very awkward and worried Jonghyun will do desperate again like in the car.

"You afraid of me?", He asked and Yoona little surprised because Jonghyun could read her mind.

"No". Yoona gasped and walked to take a towel. She also took the clothes are bought by Jonghyun.

Yoona went into the bathroom and locked it. She looked at herself in the mirror. She didn’t want to be a selfish, but she also couldn’t lie to herself if she thought about him every day. Imagining herself with Jonghyun, just only two of them. Yoona shook her head.

"Don’t think about it, Yoona".

When finished bathing Yoona sat on the couch and Jonghyun went into the bathroom. 20 minutes later, he came out from the bathroom. Yoona glanced at him and she had to admit that his face was very fresh. Yoona immediately turned her face with a rush when he turned toward her.

"Go sleep", said Jonghyun when standing next to her.

"Okay". Yoona stood up and their faced each other.

Jonghyun stared at her, his right hand moved toward her waist with hesitation. Yoona didn’t know what was on her mind, she was just silent when his arms around her waist. Yoona should push his hands, but she was just silent. She felt his lips pressed to her lips. Her eyes widened, Jonghyun was ready if Yoona rejected it. But Yoona didn’t do any resistance. He kissed her more deeper.