Just Only You

Just Only You

Chapter 1

Yoona put that photo frame into the drawer. She didn’t want to see it again and smiled when Hyoyoen standing in front her.

"You will go home?", she asked.

"de", she replied, smiling. She stood up and took her bag.

"okay, I'll drive you", said Hyoyoen laugh. Yoona smiled and followed her from behind.



~

Yoona surprised when she saw Jonghyun sat at the front door of her apartment. She sighed softly, "why are you here Jonghyun??". She tried to stay calm while standing in front of him. But Yoona felt her defenses collapsed when she saw him. Her eyes filled with tears. She knelt in front of Jonghyun. He put his face on his folded arms so that Yoona couldn’t see his face. She wanted to touch her hair, but Jonghyun suddenly looked up.

"Yoona~ah", muttered Jonghyun. He was drunk and Yoona can smell the alcohol from his mouth clearly.

"Jonghyun, you should go home to your apartment," said Yoona and she stood up. His hand reached for her wrist.

"I want to meet and talk with you, Yoona". Jonghyun tried to stand up and he looked bewildered.

"Go home Jonghyun". Yoona trying to say firmly to him. She didn’t want to see Jonghyun in front of her apartment.

"Why Yoona?", He asked in a loud voice. "I want to meet, talk to you. You know if I like you Yoona"

"That's enough Jonghyun". Yoona approached the door of her apartment. But her arm drawn by Jonghyun. Her face just inches from his face. She has tried as hard as possible to remove all her memories along with Jonghyun. But now she is dealing with him and she turned to the side. Hiding her feelings.

"Yoona~ah. I know you like me too. Why you make me crazy because of you?". Yoona could see the sadness in his eyes. "Why I can’t love you, Yoona?". He shook her body.

Tears were streaming down on her cheeks. She felt not strong when Jonghyun said that. If her best friend didn’t love him, maybe this time she received his love. She shook her head.

"Don’t love me Jonghyun. So Jin needs you more than me." Yoona encouraged his body to move away from her.

But Jonghyun pulled her and hugged her. Yoona tried to free his arms and he didn’t want to let go.

"Yoona", he called softly. "Why I can’t love you? I love you not So Jin"

Yoona is very sad to hear that. Her tears fell upon his shoulder. She loves him but she must succumb to her friend So Jin.


"Don't love me Jonghyun" Yoona said in a trembling voice. Her body was shaking when she said that. What she felt in her heart and with what she said to Jonghyun very different.

"Why Yoona? Because of So Jin?"

Yoona didn’t directly answer it. However, "de, So Jin loves you"

"Oh god". Jonghyun put his hand on his forehead. "I have to love her?"

"De, love her. She really loves you". Yoona tried not to look at Jonghyun.

"Yoona, I can’t love her, she's my friend". Jonghyun's voice is very loud.

"You're my friend too, Jonghyun", replied Yoona.

Jonghyun stared at her with anger and he turned his face. “I can’t"

"Her live not much longer. You know that"

"I know Yoona. But the person I love just only you, Yoona".

Yoona didn’t want to cry in front of him, but tears rolling down in her cheeks. "Make her happy, Jonghyun"



Yoona released his hug. "Go home Jonghyun"

"I don’t want". He remained standing in front of Yoona. Acting like a child in front of her, but still shows his serious face.

"You will be married with So Jin in a week".

"Let me look at you and touch your face for the last time", Jonghyun pleaded with sad faces.

'Oh my God. I'm not strong to face it. I love him very much'. Yoona wiping her tears with her hand. "Okay, do it", Yoona said flatly.

Jonghyun looked at her carefully. He will not see her again like this. His hand touched her cheek, nose, and lips. Her body shook when Jonghyun touched her face, she closed her eyes. "Thanks Yoona." She heard that whisper in her ears.

Yoona opened her eyes and saw Jonghyun stared at her with deep sadness. Then he left Yoona and into the elevator. Yoona couldn’t see his face. She threw herself onto the floor and crying. Beating her chest that feels like crowded.



~

Jonghyun sat in his car. He shouted loudly. "Yoona, why you did this to me?". He hit his steering wheel tightly.

Then he opened his wallet and pulled out Yoona’s photo Yoona. "Yoona you know if I love you. Why I have to marry with the women who I don’t love "
He stared straight into the outside his car and closed his eyes. He will not go home to his apartment tonight and will remain in his car until he saw Yoona again in the next day.



~

Yoona lay down on the bed and suddenly her phone rang. She saw the caller id.

"Hello Yoona"

"Hello So Jin"

"I'm so worried about Jonghyun"

"why?", Yoona asked. She pretended not to know.

"I can’t call his phone"

Yoona was silent for a moment and closed her eyes. "Don’t worry So Jin. I'm sure he's alright "

"really?"

"I'm sure"

"but I'm not sure, Yoona"

Yoona began to think something bad. "Jonghyun"

"Yoona, I'm so worry"

"So Jin, I'm sure Jonghyun will call you as soon as possible"

"okay Yoona. Thanks, good night"

Yoona got up from her bed. She took her jacket and went out of her apartment. She only used her feeling if Jonghyun would still be there in the car park.



~

Jonghyun fell asleep in his car and he didn’t want to go home. His phone is also not activated by him. Yoona circulated her views, she saw his car.

"Jonghyun", she muttered quietly. She approached his car and knocked on the car window with tight. "Jonghyun", she called.

Jonghyun opened his eyes slowly and he saw Yoona standing beside his car door. He didn’t open the door and just be quiet. Annoyed, Yoona knocked again, "open the door Jonghyun"

He glanced at her and unlock it. Yoona gets into the car. She leaned over and facing Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, go home. Why are you still here?"

"That's up to me", replied Jonghyun curtly.

"But .."

"Why? So Jin called you?". Jonghyun glanced at her angrily.

"De"

Jonghyun started his car and drove it fast. He didn’t know where he will go , his heart was very upset and angry.

"Jonghyun", called Yoona in a panic. "Where we will go??"

"We will go to the distant place"

"I want to go home", shouted Yoona.

"No", replied Jonghyun with a shout to.

"Jonghyun, please". Yoona was churning out the tears.

"I say no", cried Jonghyun.

"Why you are so selfish," Yoona said with tears.

"De, I'm selfish because of you, Yoona"

Yoona leaned her back in securely to the car seat. She didn’t know where Jonghyun will bring her. In addition, she is also very worried, because Jonghyun in a drunken state. She widens her eyes when his car drove out of town.

"Jonghyun, no. I want to go home ", Yoona protested.

"No, Yoona", replied Jonghyun.

"Think about So Jin, Jonghyun". Yoona looked at him with great anger.

"No Yoona, shut up. Just follow me, "shrieked Jonghyun. He glanced at Yoona in disgust. She was a little afraid to hear he shouted. Her eyes were wet and she resigned, didn’t know where Jonghyun will take her.



~

Jonghyun stopped the car and he saw Yoona asleep. "I'm sorry Yoona"

He touched her face and looked at her carefully. He knew that if in one week he would be married with So Jin and it is the most stupid thing he did in his life. He issued his phone and called So Jin.

"So Jin, forgives me"

"Jonghyun?"

"I can’t love you"

"Jonghyun"

"Forgive me So Jin. I'll meet your parents and my parents. I'll cancel our wedding"

"Jonghyun". So Jin’s voice became very sad.

"I love Yoona"

"Yoona?"

"de, So Jin"

"Why you said that to me right now?"

"I hold it all So Jin. Yoona never let me love her. He wanted me to make you happy"

"oh my god Yoona"

"she's with me now. I forced her to come with me"

"Where are you now?"

"I was in a place far away So Jin"

"Jonghyun. You know I feel very sad and my heart was torn to hear your words. I can’t forgive you and Yoona". Jonghyun fell silent to hear her words. "Please come back. We'll talk about it"

"not now So Jin"

"Jonghyun, oh god, I hate you". So Jin crying and Jonghyun heard it. He knew his honesty made her hurt.

"I'm sorry"

So Jin turned off her phone and Jonghyun leaned back into the car seat. "I'm sorry So Jin"



~

So Jin crying in her bed. She knew if Jonghyun loves Yoona. But she always kept quiet even though she knew that if Yoona also loved him. She felt she’s very evil person. She felt her head very sore.

"ahhh, OMMA," she shouted in pain. "OMMA"

So Jin got up from her bed with a stagger. She opened the door of her room. "OMMA"

Her mother ran to her, "SO JIN"

"Omma", she called in a weak voice.

"Oh god So Jin, We have to go to the hospital now", she said in a panic.

While in the car, So Jin withstand the pain. "God don’t take away my life before I meet Jonghyun and Yoona"



~


"I want to go home". Yoona out from the car and he chased her. He pulled her hand.

"Why you always say if you want to go home?. I’m crazy because of you," shouted Jonghyun.

"You know if your words will hurt So Jin. What if she's in the hospital now? ", shouted Yoona too. She let go of his grip. "I hate you Jonghyun"

"Okay you can go. You have money??", shouted Jonghyun with a sneer.

Yoona didn’t care and continued walking. Jonghyun get into his car in frustration.

"Arghhh"

Not long after he was driving his car to chase Yoona. He saw Yoona was very weak. Jonghyun out from his car. "Go in Yoona"

"No, you will take me away again"

"Don’t be stubborn, Yoona"

Yoona looked at him angrily. "You must promise to me that we will go home"

"De", Jonghyun said quietly.

Jonghyun just drove his car in silence, his mind very erratic. But he has decided he will not return to Seoul. He brought Yoona to somewhere that will change everything.

"Jonghyun, I can’t believe you anymore." Yoona looked at him with anger.

"You're so cruel"

"De, Yoona. I'm so very cruel ", Jonghyun said quietly. He didn’t look to Yoona. "I'll make you can’t forget me"

 

EDITOR: bubly_zuzu