Chapter 8 : Woo Bin

They Fell In Love

Woo Bin walked from Sung Hee’s house with long steps. He noticed that the man from earlier was gone, so did Soo Joo. He felt the anger boiling inside him and his ears were ringing in madness. What the hell happened to him? He barely even knew the girl. He was pissed off on Sung Hee though he knew she was right. Sung Hee who seemed to care for him like a sister and Soo Joo, who ignored him no matter how hard he tried to talk to her.

He went straight to his room and banged the door as he closed it, making his mother yelled at him in surprise. He threw his bag on the floor and plopped himself on the bed.

He hated the feeling. If anyone says he was jealous then why should he be jealous? He was having no relationship with the earlier girl. He just officially met her this morning, being jealous was out of the question.

He was not jealous. But if it wasn’t jealousy that what was it?

He went to his window and opened it up wide. He looked through it and Sung Hee was already there on her window. She stared at him for a full minute before reaching for the window and closed it and pulled the curtain on.

He sighed. He liked Sung Hee and he didn’t mean for her to be mad at him. It was his fault. He shouldn’t have raising his voice on her. No matter how tomboy she was, she’s still a girl. And it was not a good manner raising your voice on a girl.

There was a knock on his door and Jong Suk walked in to his room. He raised his brows as if he was asking him what was wrong. He threw his bag on the floor and plopped on Woo Bin’s bed.

“You were not usually acting that way,” he stretched his back and laid on the bed.

“I know,” he sighed and ruffled his hair.

“Did something happen in Daegu in those two years that you didn’t tell me?” He got up the bed and reached for one of Woo Bin’s book.

“No, nothing in particular,” he sighed and went to his chair and sat on it.

Jong Suk shook his head and put the book down. “You like Soo Joo, right? You just met her, dude. You know nothing of her, and she’s taken, give up….”

“I know,” he leaned on the chair. “Isn’t it weird, falling for a girl you just met and have the incredibly weird jealousy as if you have a right to posses her?”

“Well, I do, but not for a girl I just met,” Jong Suk replied and then he walked to the window and looked out. “Can’t I move in with you?”

“Why? Did your parents kick you out?”

“No,” Jong Suk just looked back to him and gave a smirk. “It’s just your window view is much better than mine,” he grinned.

Woo Bin raised his brows, as if he just opened his eyes and see right. Jong Suk was staring at Sung Hee’s window, his expression was so longing that he might just fly out the window and knock that window across the street if he was Peter Pan. Woo Bin chuckled when he realized his best friend’s expression.

“You like her, don’t you?” he tapped Jong Suk’s shoulder and opened the window sill wider.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he didn’t look away from the window.

“You know, I kind of like her too,” he playfully whispered on Jong Suk’s ear.

Jong Suk turned and grabbed on Woo Bin’s collar. “No, you did not just say that,” he whispered back, in low voice.

It was the first time Woo Bin saw his friend being like that. His small eyes were on thin line, his jaw tense and his glare might just cut him right there.

“Jong Suk-ah?” He stared at his friend for a moment before he burst out laughing.

Jong Suk frowned ad let go of his collar.

“What are you laughing at?” He asked back when Woo Bin couldn’t stop his laughing.

Woo Bin looked up to his friend but continue laughing, holding his stomach and rolled on the floor.

“Dude, are you ROLF-ing? Literally?” Jong Suk scratched his unitchy head, still not having a clue what made his friend laughed so hard.

Woo Bin heaved himself up and sat on the floor. “You should’ve seen your face,” he said while wiping his tears from his face.

“What’s wrong with my face?” He turned to look at the full body mirror next to Woo Bin’s wardrobe. “I’m good looking,” he fixed his bang and blew it up.

“You should’ve seen your face when I told you I like Sung Hee,” he chuckled.

“You did not meant that,” Jong Suk glared at Woo Bin again.

Woo Bin raised his hands up. “I do,” but before Jong Suk made a step toward him he added, “As a friend. Or sister, I don’t know.”

“What?” Jong Suk frowned.

“She treated me nicely when she helped me moving. But she’s a tomboy, and you know my type is those feminim girls. So you don’t need to worry,” he saluted him.

Jong Suk grinned. “Dude, I almost punch you on the face, do you know that?” he held out a hand to help him stand.

“I know,” he grinned back and got on his feet. “you like her that much, huh?”

“More than you think,” Jong Suk smiled and his gaze back on the window.

Woo Bin looked at his friend then to the window again.

If Jong Suk said he liked Soo Joo, will he too throw a fist at him like he did? How much did he actually like the girl he just met this morning?

What was happening to him?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy, you, I'm sorry for the late update.

By the way, I wrote a new fanfic... the title is Unspoken (you can click on the title to read).

If you had read my story I Don't Need A Man, you might find some charcters familiar ;)

Please send me some looove <3