Final

Such A !!!
"Hyomin", Daehyun stares at her.
 
"I'm fine just go home"
 
Hyomin grabs the package rushing up to her room, she didn't bothering looking behind her. She wanted to get away from them. Hyomin fell on her bed laying still for a second then a strong need to look in the package made her sit up. She ignored the knocking at her door opening the package to see a signed hat reconigzing it from a television show, three CDs, a photo and finally a short message signed. Hyomin gasps at the name signed on everything, Taeyang. She grabs the hat smiling breifly at herself then rushes out her bedroom looking for Jongin. Ignoring Daehyun trying to hug her she runs straight to Jongin hugging him tightly. She let go stepping back to thank him properly when she noticed he was holding his hands in the air.
 
"Why are you doing that?", Hyomin blinks.
 
"I don't want to get in trouble"
 
Hyomin sighs then bows to him, "Thank you....How did you get this stuff?"
 
Jongin smiles readjusting the hat on her head, "Never doubt the persuasion of my father's power"
 
"You got it cause your wealthy?"
 
"No and yes"
 
"I guess that makes sense"
 
"Hyomin?"
 
She turns to see Daehyun looking at her questionably but she shrugs turning her attention to Jongin asking him questions about the merchandise he gave her then the musican. Jongin laughs answering her every question keeping his hands to himself. Hyomin gasps when someone hugs her from behind becoming completely embarassed as on instinct she attacks the person. Her mother rushes to help Daehyun ordering Jongin and Hyomin to go outside.
 
"I really hope I didn't hurt him"
 
"I wouldn't worry, afterall he just wants to sleep with you"
 
Hyomin coughs choking air.
 
"Ah! You okay?", jongin laughs.
 
"He does not!"
 
"I'm a guy I know things"
 
"You proved that the day we met"
 
"Sorry about that"
 
"Why are you apologizing? You'd know if I didn't like something"
 
"You mean....."
 
"Kai it was my parents and Daehyun who threw a hissy fit"
 
"So you liked it?", Jongin smiles.
 
"Don't inflate your ego just yet"
 
"Why?", Jongin looks at her.
 
"I don't like that you tried to make everything about sleeping with me"
 
"Sorry....but could I try again?"
 
Hyomin glances at him, "You want to try dating like a normal person?"
 
Jongin nods.
 
"Normal is overrated"
 
Jongin blinks confused.
 
"I'll give you a chance but only after I confirm if your hunch is right"
 
"Wait, run that by me again"
 
"If Daehyun does only want to sleep me then he's gone"
 
Jongin smiles, "And I'm in?"
 
"Maybe", Hyomin turns walking back inside.