Strange Girl

Such A !!!

Jongin walked trying to figure out the girl presented to him, she didn't talk much and she looked very uncomfortable in his presence. The other girls never walked so far behind him in fact they seemed attached to him. He sighed as he stopped walking hoping to get her closer, she wasn't his usual type but still something made him want to give it a shot. She remained the same distance behind him it was begining to annoy him in fact. Why was she so determined to keep distance between them? He could handle it if maybe she used aegyo acted shy but there was none of that. She was just putting distance between them for the sake of it. He decided to in his opinion look like an idiot as he walked over to her grabbing her wrist continuing to walk along the path enjoying the view while ignoring the fact he was basically dragging Hyomin along. She didn't say anything merely letting him drag her along. Jongin once more found himself upset over her reaction. Hyomin was standing right next to him now but her attention was every that wasn't him. What was wrong with this girl? He was right beide her almost holding her hand yet a tree and a round cloud in the sky were more important.

"What's your probelm?"

Hyomin just looks at him.

"Most girls would die to be in your shoes right now yet you seem to want to run away"

Hyomin looks away.

"There you go again"

Hyomin tries to get free.

"Why are you so afriad to be near me?"

An idea comes to Jongin seeing how bad she wanted to get away. What if boundaries a bit? A kiss or two to see if she was just messing with afterall what woman wouldn't want to be in Kim Jongin's arms or taste his lips. Hyomin gasps as he pulls her close to him smirking at her shocked expression. He was enjoying these reactions from her oh so much. It was clear by her pushing and shoving she didn't want this. Jongin saw her eyes told a entirely different story; she was enjoying as much as he was if not more. He wanted to see more of this expression a mask of hatred hiding her delight and pleasure at her situation. Swiftly he leans in pressing his lips to hers wanting to laugh at her reaction. She had gone completely tense in his arms almost as if this was the first time a guy kissed her. He wondered lightly if it truly was, never had he been anyone's first. Hyomin gives him a shove followed by a polite bow then took off running.

"What a strange girl...", Jongin laughs.

Jongin makes his way back to his father and Hyomin's parents wondering just why this Hyomin was a suggestion. He would keep up this relationship if only to see that expression and to figure why she tried so hard to get away from him. The men were eager to see if Jongin actually wanted to date Hyomin. Jongin nods climbing in the car ready to go back home. Jongin's father praises Hyomin's father offering him raises and bonuses if the relationship went well.

"So you liked her?"

"If you can call it that"

"Don't just sleep with this one"

"I know"

"That's what you say about the last four girls and I lost two really good employees over it"

"This one isn't even interested in that"

"How do you know?"

"I kissed her and she ran"

"I checked out this Nichole Choi...she's cleaner than your room"

"Maybe she has a guy in the West"

"Aneyo, I checked....she barely even uses her SNS"

"I can fix that"

"Did you at least get her number?"

"After the kiss she ran"

"Here put it in your phone"

Jongin smiles listening to his father eyeing the number in his phone wondering just when he should surprise her. He could just imagine the look on her face it made him smile brightly, certainly she was going to be fun unlike the others. Maybe this time he would go for a week. He wondered just how long would she be interesting. Jongin was sure of it Hyomin was certainly holding back for some reason which made him a tad curious yet not really. Jongin would start with his usual games to see if she could be made to tolerate him afterall as a man he did have one goal for his relationships. Skinship. Jongin notice a photo of a guy with a bright smile on his face.

"What's this?"

"A person in her life"

"How are you sure this isn't her boyfriend?"

"Ki Ryung ssi insured me he was a mindless boy that can't realize the obivous"

"Realize what?"

"Nichole likes him"

"Likes him?"

"Ki Ryung ssi dismissed him as just some boy from Busan, I think he likes you"

"He wants to kiss up"

"Well I'd keep an eye on this Busan boy"

 

 

________________________________________________
GHE NOTES             For those curious remember Jongin's family is higher up than Hyomin's family and Ki Ryung is Nichole/Hyomin's Appa's name.