Busan Pabo

Such A !!!

Hyomin pouts sitting down on a park bench out of breath. She pulls out her cell phone wanting nothing more than to call Daehyun and have him cure her. Almost as if by magic she looked up to see a stunned Daehyun looking at her. Hyomin jumps up hugging him getting laughter from Daehyun who pats her head. Daehyun walks with her through the park she had just been forced to walk through with Jongin to please her father. Hyomin glances at him wondering if he would act differently knowing Kim Jongin had become against her will her boyfriend. Daehyun smiles laughing seeing her looking at him she decides to risk it and tell him part of it. Hyomin tells him her parents wanted her to date Kim Jongin leaving out the part about them telling her she had to.

"Jinja?"

"I can't say no since it's Appa's boss but....it is Kim Jongin"

"I think I met one of his sisters"

"Sisters?"

"Neh, she called him Jongin though"

"I think it's a nickname"

"Do you like him?"

Hyomin shakes her head, "Ani"

Daehyun laughs, "You never like anyone"

"Not true"

"Jeongmal? Name one guy you like....someone you want to date"

Hyomin looks at him, the smiling face waiting to hear a name. She could tell him here and now that she always wanted to date him to have be him be the first for her but Kai or Jongin whatever his name was had taken that dream away. Daehyun laughs walking ahead as she didn't say a name. Hyomin takes a deep breath running grabbing his arm plastering a happy expression on her face.

"We should go play that singing game", Hyomin laughs.

"We always play that"

"I like listening to you sing"

"Alright", Daehyun smiles.

"Will Eomeoni mind? I mean...me coming over again"

"She likes you"

Hyomin smiles following Daehyun to his house hoping that her time with Daehyun would help her forget Jongin. Daehyun's parents seemed happy like always to see Hyomin with Daehyun. She liked how loving his parents were as aposed to her parents who seemed to wrapped up in her father's work. The two teenagers played a karaoke console game with Daehyun beating Hyomin by a severe amount. Hyomin loved listening to Daehyun sing as he had such a beautiful voice. She usually found some way to convince him to sing to her. The easiest way was the singing console game Daehyun owned. In the middle of Daehyun singing a DBSK song Hyomin's phone went off playing an ominous ringtone that she had programed to both of her parents.

"Excuse me", Hyomin bows.

She leaves the room answering the phone to hear her father shouting in english overly using her english name. Hyomin was certainly in trouble for having ran from Jongin but of course that wasn't all of where his anger came from. He made sure to use the nickname he gave Daehyun several times as well, Busan boy. It irked her that Jongin was given the best treatment from her father yet the guy she truly liked was mocked openly.

"I'll be home later", Hyomin says in english.

"No, come now", her father shouts, "Leave the Busan boy come home right now"

"His name is Daehyun"

"Come home now Nichole"

".....neh Appa"

Hyomin sighs going back to face Daehyun who had paused the game waiting for her to return. He tries to smile seeing her expression no doubt he had heard some of it. She hugs him before heading to say goodbye to his parents they all understood how her parents felt and Hyomin could tell Daehyun's mother didn't like it. Hyomin left the house walking the familar way home thinking of some way to make it up to Daehyun. She could see how much it hurt him when her father called him the Busan boy. It hurt her too Daehyun was the first person to befriend her when they first came to Korea from the US. He helped her with her korean in return she attempted to teach him english even trying to help him get the american accent down.

"Nichole"

Hyomin tried to ignore the voice.

"Fine, Hyomin"

She sighs looking to her left to see Jongin in a sports car grabbing everyone's attention. If she got in the car she knew what everyone would think of her especially in Daehyun's neighborhood. They all thought she was Daehyun's despite him not knowing it but if she got in the car then she would look cheap. Jongin takes advantage of her ignoring him and gets out grabbing her arm pulling her towards the car.

"Hyomin!"

She turns, "Daehyun!"

Hyomin breaks free of Jongin's grasp going to Daehyun's side ignoring the annoyance on Jongin's face. Daehyun hands her a bright multicolor rectangle, her cell phone. She smiles hugging him once more as onlookers murmur Hyomin straightened up letting go of him. It was never fully explained to her why people reacted like that when a girl hugged a guy as it wasn't as big a deal in the US. She moved closer to Daehyun trying to get where Jongin couldn't reach her.

"That's my girlfriend"

"....Congradulations", Daehyun smiles.

"Daehyun.....Hyunnie!"

Daehyun smiles leaving her with Jongin who pulls her into his car. She moves sitting close to the door as he drives her somewhere. She didn't dare look at him afraid of what he might do. Hyomin noticed he wasn't driving her home but somewhere else entirely.

"Now...Tell me just what's so wrong with me that you had to run to him"

"You're a ert", Hyomin mumbles in english.

"Try again in korean"

Hyomin shakes her head.

"Well I'll just have to get you to talk"

Hyomin jumps feeling his hand on her leg.