Meeting Once More

Such A !!!
Jongin drives to the Choi house with the list ready to give Hyomin's parents hoping Hyomin wasn't home but at the same time hoping she wasn't with Daehyun. It had only been a day since he'd been punched by her then was threatened with charges. He took a deep breath then a casual look at his clothes once more feeling like fate was tormenting him. Kim Jongin didn't get nervous about seeing a woman a day over getting caught in bed with her although usually less clothing is involved. He was wearing a somewhat designer t shirt and jeans designed to look old and with a few holes. Jongin slowly leaves his car only after he shuts the door does he realize he left the list in the car. He tries to open the door finding it locked with a heavy sigh he starts digging in his pocket for keys. Jongin holds his breath slowly closing his eyes remembering he left the keys in the ignition. He shakes his head letting out a long breath.
 
"Yah! What are you doing?"
 
Jongin turns to see Hyomin standing beside Daehyun, "Bwoh?"
 
"What are you doing at my house?"
 
"I can't tell you", Jongin refuses to look at either not wanting to be laughed at.
 
"....I know!", Hyomin laughs, "You locked your keys in your car"
 
"......N-n-no! Pssht! Why would I do that? I-I'm Kai", Jongin tries to sound tough.
 
Hyomin laughs harder, "I'll be right back...Daehyun don't kill him......I'll be the prime the suspect if he dies"
 
Jongin watched her bounce up to the house slightly happy to hear her laugh and see her smile. He glanced at Daehyun imeddiately knowing by the expression on his face where he was looking. Jongin balled his fists at his side getting angry for an unknown reason. He had looked at her before so why should it bother him that the guy she wanted was looking at her that way. Daehyun stood still ignoring Jongin completely as if Jongin was digitally removed from his eyesight until Hyomin returned. She ignored Daehyun knocking Jongin away from the car by bumping him with her hip. Jongin tried to stifle a smile seeing that Daehyun didn't like the skinship. He guessed that she hadn't much skinship between him and her. Hyomin pulled a hanger into view twisiting it around then shoving it into the door. The two boys weren't really sure what she was doing but let her. Not long after her strange movements the door pops open.
 
"Whoa...how'd you do that?"
 
"Something you learn when you lived in the part of the States that I did"
 
Jongin smiles finding new respect for the woman who filled his thoughts, "Don't lose that talent"
 
Hyomin blinks quickly looking over at Daehyun, "Let's go inside"
 
"Are your parents home?"
 
"Yeah, Umma will be in the kitchen and Appa....in front of the tv I think"
 
"Thank you", Jongin bows.
 
Hyomin coughs heading towards the house without waiting for Daehyun who glares bumping into Jongin as he walks past. Jongin shakes his head rolling his eyes before ducking in his car grabbing the list then a package hidden in the floorboard of the passanger seat. He had bought Hyomin some things to make up for ripping the poster as he couldn't find an exact copy of the poster she had up. Jongin jogged up to the door finding it left open a crack wanting to stay around Hyomin but he knew things would go bad if he did. He found her mother in the kitchen with a rather large cookbook, it look like a tradiotional korean cookbook.
 
"Eomeoni?"
 
"Oh! Jongin! My husband is busy with--"
 
"I'm sorry but my father sent me here not about him"
 
Mrs. Choi sighs deeply, "Nichole then?"
 
"Yes ma'am"
 
"Daehyun spoke to me...Be quick Kai"
 
"My father made a list of thing he needs Hyomin's help with....and this is to replace the poster I destroyed"
 
"Poster?"
 
"I couldn't find another so I hope this would work"
 
"Why are you giving me this?", her eyes narrow.
 
"...I know she won't accept it if I give it to her directly"
 
"What makes you think I won't sell it?"
 
"The combined value of everything", Jongin smiles at little.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Enough to buy two cars"
 
"Bwoh?", her eyes widen.
 
"It's all signed and a lot isn't for sale yet"
 
"I don't think it would be proper.....um....uh"
 
"I just hope she likes it"
 
"Kai--"
 
"I'm sorry you had to learn about my inappropriate behavior"
 
"Kai--"
 
"I'll keep my distance from her so please don't worry about me"
 
"Who told you to apologize?"
 
Jongin turns seeing Daehyun glaring, "What?"
 
"Daehyun, Kai is free to apologize"
 
"No Arrogant Kim Jongin doesn't apologize"
 
"Well Hyomin knocked the arrogance out of me", Jongin smiles at him.
 
"Knocked the..?", Mrs. Choi gasps.
 
"Hyomin doesn't need whatever you bought her", Daehyun grits his teeth.
 
"No she doesn't, it's a gift"
 
"And I accept it now stop the macho contest"