Out

The Manhwa Namja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Out

 

"What should we do first Jieunnie?" Youngmin beamed as they hopped off the bus when they arrived at a shopping center in Seoul. 

"Let's just get you your own clothes first." Jieun answered, leading the way.  Youngmin caught up with her and walked beside her, nodding his head. 

Jieun turned her head towards him. "Is there any specific brand you'd like?"

"Eh? Ah, no. Any would do. I don't mind." Youngmin turned his head to the side.

"Ugh. Come on Youngmin, this is the fourth store already. Don't tell me there still isn't anything you like." Jieun whined, leaning on the wall for suppprt. 

Youngmin looked around. There were actually quite a few he wanted, and a couple from the first three stores they've been too as well. Everything was nice, but the stores Jieun led Youngmin to were all too expensive for Youngmin. He didn't have money at the moment,  and he wouldn't want Jieun to spend that much money on him. Even on the manhwa, he never let his girlfriend pay for a date, as much as possible, he hated seeing her take out her wallet.

"Just choose something already!" Jieun was getting tired and impatient.  

Youngmin looked at Jieun apologetically.  "Can't we go somewhere a little wallet friendlier?"

Jieun gave him a look. 

"Is that your problem? Don't worry Youngmin,  I'll pay for it." 

"I know, but I can't let you spend this much money on me." Jieun just continued to look at him. 

"Just take me to one last store, a cheap one." 

 

"Should we go get ice cream?" Youngmin asked Jieun when they walked out a store which he finally thought was wallet friendly.

Jieun nodded. If there was one thing Jieun couldn't turn down, it's ice cream. 

They were standing by the road, waiting for the light to turn red so they could cross. The moment it changed, Jieun stepped off of the sidewalk. Youngmin was about to follow, when he noticed a motorcycle at full speed heading straight to Jieun's direction. It was getting closer and it didn't look like it was going to stop soon. 

"Jieun!" Youngmin called out. She stopped and turned to look at Youngmin, but was surprised when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her to his arms. Just then did she feel the speed of the motorcycle passing right in front of them. 

"YAH! THAT WAS A RED A LIGHT! YOU ALMOST KILLED A PERSON!" Youngmin yelled at the motorcycle which was already getting far. 

Jieun snapped out of the shock and found herself in Youngmin's arms. He just saved her. 

"Are you okay?" Youngmin lifted up Jieun's face so he could look into her eyes. Jieun stared back ay Youngmin's orbs and nodded. 

He let out a sigh of relief and didn't let go of her hand. "Good. Now let's go. Hold my hand." Youngmin led as they crossed the road, making sure no vehicles were in the way. 

"Omo. You're so lucky your boyfriend was there to save you! Ah, so handsome too." An old lady said as they reached the other side of the street. It was just then that they realized that they attracted some attention from the scene earlier. 

"Actually he's not my-" 

Youngmin pulled Jieun closer ang kissed her temple before she could finish her sentence. 

"Oh, thank you, eomonim." Youngmin smiled at the old lady before taking off.

 

"Is he an idol? I think he's an idol!" A girl around Jieun's age told her friend. 

"If he was we would know! Maybe he’s a trainee. Oh my god, he’s so cute!" The other girl swooned. 

Jieun was in the middle of picking an ice cream flavor, while Youngmin was patiently waiting for her. The two girls were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter