Deal

The Manhwa Namja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deal

 

 

“OH MY GOD YOUNGMIN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GET OUT!” Jieun shouted as he kicked Youngmin off her bed.

Jieun was soundly sleeping on her bed when she turned and felt something unfamiliar next to her. She opened her eyes only to find Youngmin calmly sleeping next to her on her bed.

Youngmin fell with a thud. “Ah! What was that for?!” Youngmin yelled, rubbing his pained bottom.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Jieun yelled louder than Youngmin did.

“Sleeping. What time is it?”  He groaned glancing at the clock on Jieun’s nightstand. “Oh my god. It’s not even morning yet.” He stood up and climbed back up on Jieun’s bed.

 “What are you doing?”

“I’m going back to sleep.”

“What?! No!” Jieun got up and pushed Youngmin out of the room. “You have your own room. With your own bed.  Go sleep there.”

“I tried! But I couldn’t sleep! It’s too unfamiliar!” Youngmin grabbed the door frame which made Jieun stop pushing him. He turned to face Jieun and pouted.

“What? And my bed is?” Jieun raised her eyebrow.

“Not really. But you next to me is.” Youngmin beamed.

Jieun made a face. “Go back to your room Youngmin.”

“Bu-“

Jieun turned and closed the door, making sure to lock it.

Youngmin knocked a few times on her door calling her out, but stopped eventually when Jieun wasn’t answering.

“What is wrong with that guy.” Jieun shook her head, before settling into her bed.

Even though she was tired, she couldn’t seem to get back to sleep. She lied in bed, staring at the ceiling. She thought about today. She thought about Youngmin. Her mind recalled how calm and angelic Youngmin looked when he was sleeping. Totally different to the noisy, talkative guy who panicked thinking she had amnesia. Then she remembered how she woke up that morning, and how Youngmin took care of her. She sighed in guilt for kicking Youngmin off the bed.

“I guess I was pretty harsh.” She mumbled to herself.

She got up to check on Youngmin. She opened her door and was gonna head for the room across hers, which Youngmin used, but she didn’t have to. She found Youngmin sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, like a security guard who fell asleep on duty.

“Babo.” She whispered. She crouched down to level with Youngmin, before poking his cheek. “Yah Jo Youngmin.” He flinched but didn’t wake up. Jieun poked his cheek harder. “Wake up.”

“Ugh. Mwo?” Youngmin groaned.

“Why are you sleeping there?” Jieun asked.

Youngmin pouted. “Because you locked your door.”

 “Are you stupid? You have your own room.”

“Yeah, but I couldn’t sleep there. You were too far.”

Jieun got up and sighed. “Get up. You can sleep in my room.”

“Woah, really?!” Youngmin shot up.

“On the floor.” Jieun glared.

“But the floor is hard.” Youngmin pouted, following Jieun into the room.

“I don’t care.”

“And cold.”

“I don’t care.” Jieun handed Youngmin a blanket to sleep on.

Youngmin pouted even harder. “I might get sick.”

“I don’t care.”

“You’ll have to take care of me.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Please?”

Jieun looked up at Youngmin and finally gave up since Youngmin doesn’t look like he’ll be giving up any time soon. “Fine.” Jieun said through gritted teeth.

“Really?! Woah.” Youngmin smiled before engulfing Jieun in a hug and kissing her temple.

“Yah! Let go! I can’t breathe!” Jieun protested.

“Mianhe.” Youngmin apologized, realeasing her and crouching down to meet her eye level. “Gomawo, Jieunnie.” He smiled, looking into Jieun’s eyes. Jieun felt herself blush, suddenly grateful that the lights were off. “Jalja.” Youngmin pecked her nose before standing to his normal height.

Jieun’s eyes widened as her cheeks felt hotter. “Stop that.” Jieun said, feigning an angered voice.

“What?” Youngmin asked.

“Kissing me.” She mumbled almost inaudibly, obviously embarrassed.

Youngmin chuckled. “You’re my girlfriend. I’ll kiss you whenever I want.” He stated, before raising Jieun’s head and kissing her forehead.

“Stop it. I’m not your girlfriend!” she said pushing his hands away.

Youngmin stole another quick kiss on her cheek. “How about this, every time you say that, I’ll kiss you.”

Jieun bit her lip. She was blushing like mad now, and she’s really grateful she slept with the lights off. She sighed in defeat. Youngmin was a tough guy to deal with.

“I hate you.” She said through gritted teeth (again).

Youngmin smiled again in satisfaction. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter