The Broken Mirror

This Game Called Life ( A Mystery )

 

~~ WARNING: ALL THE CHAPTERS ARE RATHER SHORT, HOWEVER THERE ARE A LOT OF CHAPTERS SO DON'T WORRY :D~

I gazed out my window for the last time before getting out of bed. To my dismay, i only saw the changing colors of the city as fall approached. It's been 3 weeks already. Long restless days have tired me out with dreary thoughts. If I dare to think back to the lonesome past, it would be only to punish myself for being so culpable. With passing time, I have grown into a stranger with no life. Isolated in my thoughts, i felt suffocated and dead. He died, i thought again....two heavy words i refuse to forget. I must chastise my sister for this, but how? Is she not my own blood? No matter how much i hate her, I can't hurt her anymore she can hurt me. Yet this time, it just doesn't feel right anymore. My conscious is telling to do something because it's different this time. A person's life was lost and that's not something I can overlook. Especially when he's a close friend that we grew up with. Someone we thought we shared our destiny with.....wasn't he was one of us?

It's been 2 weeks already and i still didn't hear a word from Seunghyun (TOP). He promised me he would get back to me once he finds a trace of what had happened. How can one of my top guards not find a single clue relating to Ah Tang's death? I wonder if my uncle knew about this; perhaps he planned Ah Tang's death along with star ( Main Character's Twin sister). Or is my sister just that genius? Can she, a 16 year old girl cover up a murder so meticulously without any trace or signs? I was lost in my thoughts, perhaps i always underestimated my sister's abilities. She was always the better assassin. When my uncle trained us when we were younger, she always paid attention and gave it her all while i slacked off and followed music. She can shoot better, plan better, react faster, and was efficient in every way. My uncle adores her more than his own daughter, while I am despised for having a naive dream of becoming a singer. He told me to stay within the family business, how funny. My parents run one of the biggest investment banks in the world and they have this idea that I will be safer living with my uncle, who the owns the largest crime organization in Asia. I guess that makes PERFECT sense......