Couple???

Save My Broken Life

Monday morning as the three best friends walked down the halls being greeted by all the students, some were whispering and giving Karly weird looks. 

"Kris, I think they know about Karly being friends with Luhan....." Chanyeol whispered. 

"Shut up idiot. It's fine." Kris stayed calm. 

"I could not care less what they think. He's a great person and I'm happy to be his friend" Karly chirped 

"But babe....." Kris started. 

"Shush. It's settled." Karly smiled and hugged them before going to first period. 

~meanwhile~ 

"Hey loser boy, I heard you have the hots for Karly." A few guys joked around Luhan's locker. 

"Yeah I heard you guys went home together on Friday. Wanna date her?" One guy asked. 

"Idiot, we all wanna have her. But no one can. Only kris can." 

"They're the picture perfect couple." 

"You guys are right. They're both smart and talented. A perfect match." Luhan agreed before walking off to class. 

The rest of the morning went by like this. Luhan would have people asking him all kinds of questions. Karly would be going about with her happy personality and not care about other people's words. And then finally, lunch came. 

"Karly sit with us!!!" Chanyeol yelled across the room. 

"Guys I sit with you two everyday. No need to yell." Karly laughed and sat down. 

"What's for lunch?" Kris asked. 

"Beef for Yeolie and fried chicken for you." Karly always made lunch for the boys. 

"Hey loser, move it." Some jock said behind luhan. 

"Yeah get out of here. You don't need food. Just go disappear." Another guy knocked his lunch box onto the floor and laughed. 

"Those dickheads." Karly growled under her breath and walked over. 

". Karly's in angry mode again." Yeolie whispered. 

"Hey big idiot. Yeah I'm talking to you. Get back over here." Karly pointed to the jock. 

"What's up hottie?" The jock tried to play cool. 

Karly smiled and walked up to the jock and held his hand while looking into his eyes.  

"I'm pretty?" Karly asked cutely. 

"The most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." He replied. 

"Well would you do me a huge favor?" She batted her lashes at him. 

"O-of course" he stuttered. 

She leaned in close and whispered in his ear while her grip on his hand started crushing his knuckles. 

"Get this floor cleaned up and never let me see you or your friends again. Ever." She said coldly and moved back. 

The jock groaned in pain and did as she said without a single word. 

"Come sit with us, Luhan." Karly smiled and grabbed Luhan's hand and pulled him to their table. 

"Karly that was awesome!" Chanyeol cheered as the two sat down at the table. 

"Correction, that was uncalled for. You could've gotten in trouble." Kris scolded. 

"Me? They were the ones making trouble. And plus, I didn't break any bones. I was nice." Karly smiled and pulled out their lunches. 

"She still needs more practice before she can break bones that way." A tall boy behind Karly said and sat down next to kris.

"Speaking of practice, when's our next lesson Tao?" Karly asked. 

"When you're free again." Tao replied and looked over to Luhan. 

"New friend?" He asked. 

"Oh I almost forgot! Luhan, these are my best friends. Kris, Chanyeol, and Tao. Tao teaches me martial arts." Karly smiled while explaining. 

"Nice to meet you all." Luhan said softly. 

"You don't have a lunch now do you?" Karly asked. 

"Oh it's fine. I'm use to it." Luhan replied quickly. 

"Don't be silly. Here, have mine. I have studying to do anyway." Karly pushed her lunch box to luhan.

"Oh no I can't. You eat. I'm fine." Luhan pushed the box back. 

"Karly skips lunch quiet often. Just take her lunch Luhan." Chanyeol explained and opened the lunch box for him. 

"I.... Umm..thank you Karly." Luhan spoke looking down.

"You're welcome. But I'll need your help on a few of these anatomy question." Karly pointed to her notebook. 

"Of course. Ask away." Luhan felt a burst of confidence as it was one of his top subjects.

~last period~ 

"Hello class. I will be your substitute today so this will be a free period. Don't be too loud but you can do whatever you want." The sub announced. 

Everyone cheered

Karly picked up her bag and moved to the desk next to Luhan and pushed it together with his desk. 

"Hey stranger." She said and smiled. 

"Oh hey." Luhan smiled and nodded. 

"What are you doing?" Karly asked looking at his notepad. 

"Oh... Just sketching a little." Luhan mumbled. 

"Can I see?" Karly asked. 

"Umm sure..." Luhan handed over the notepad slowly. 

"Oh wow... Luhan you're really good!" Karly exclaimed. 

"It's just the trees out that window. Not that special." Luhan said softly. 

"But this is amazing. Can you draw anything?" Karly loved artistic people. 

"Like what?" Luhan asked shyly. 

"Can you draw me?" Karly smiled at him. 

"Umm... I can try. But you can't move." 

"Ok. I'll study for my history exam." She opened her book and started taking notes. 

Luhan started drawing quietly. 

~final bell~ 

"Alright class. You may go. Have a good day." 

"Ok. I'm done Karly." Luhan said and took a deep breath. 

"Can I see it?" Karly reached for the notepad.

"Here you go" luhan handed her the notepad

"Luhan..... This is beautiful." Karly was speechless. 

"Wow what a nice portrait." The substitute came over and smiled. 

"Thank you ma'am." Luhan bowed. 

"How sweet to draw your girlfriend. You're a talented young man." She complemented. 

Luhan blushed. 

Karly smiled and ripped that page out of his book. 

"Can I keep this, luhan?" She asked. 

"Of course." Luhan replied quickly. 

Karly packed up all her things and waited for Luhan

"Let's go get some snacks again." She suggested. 

"Ok I'm coming." Luhan rushed to pack and followed her out the door. 

"What a cute couple." The teacher smiled to herself.