Hot Summer

I'M KIM JAE JOONG'S SISTER IN LAW.....what am I? I'm dangerous

(Sage’s P.O.V)

 

“UGH!” she grunted and stormed towards me, pushing me into the pool once more. I saw all the camera crew along with my friends run out and laugh at the sight of me doggy paddling in the pool with Ji Yul spazzing over her wet hair.

 

“Do you know how much Roldolf Valentin spent on this hairstyle?” she screamed at me, gesturing to her hair. “These FENDI shoes don’t pay for themselves you know.” She waggled her finger in my face and I waved it away. “I’m rich enough.” She scoffed and stomped away, pushing past the others.

 

Christian pouted and slipped his shirt off, getting into the pool along with Minho and ChungHee. “You shouldn’t have done that, now she’s unhappy.” And I laughed and mimicked him, “Naw, your ja gi ya is upset.” He glared at me and shook his head. “Anni, you know when she’s angry, we all have to suffer the consequences.”

 

Damn. He was right.

 

(Nyssa’s P.O.V)

 

We spent another two hours in the pool, splashing each other, and downing drinks one after another, and in the end, we got out looking like shrivelled prunes…. gross.

 

“Do you wanna cook lunch now?” I asked Ji Yul, looking at her watch. It said, 2:34. She nodded and clapped her hands together and asked cheerfully, “What shall we eat today?” the boys all shot out of the pool and began listing down the things they liked.

 

Ji Yul smirked at me, and I nodded, knowing what she meant. All the boys had listed down meat foods, and none of them ever ate vegetables, so Ji Yul, Angela and I created a way to make it easier, almost like force-feeding them. The same method you use to feed babies.

 

But our boys aren’t babies, I watched as they bickered over the last piece of barbecue chips and maybe…I’m wrong. They’re even worse than babies.  So, we always blend the vegetables in a food processor and mix it into the dishes, they never know.

 

They even think that it’s the meat that’s making them stronger. Oh, how Angela cracked at them when they repeatedly said to her, ‘We told you so!’

 

I walked in with Ji Yul and I started on the prawns. “Ji Yul, you can you start on the spinach tart?” she put her thumb up and began to collect all the ingredients we would need. “Menu for today?”  Ji Young asked as she walked in.

 

“Spinach tart, for starters, with a main of beetroot and fennel roast, capsicum prawns, and for dessert, cauliflower brownies.” She made a face and stuck her tongue out. I laughed and tossed her the real menu.

 

“Cheese tart, roast lamb, garlic and butter prawns, finished with chocolate sundae brownies.” She read out and admitted, “That sounds way better.” She winked and skipped off, “I’ll leave you to it!” I nodded my head and chopped off a prawn head.

 

(DongSun’s P.O.V)

 

Oh my God I am so hungry. GGRRRRRR. I patted my poor stomach and pouted when all the other boys laughed at me. I glanced into the kitchen and saw that Ji Young and Nyssa were setting the table so I began to creep back slowly, keeping an eye on the food, and I was just about to sprint in when, “YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” Christian roared, and EVERYONE looked at me.

 

“FOOD’S UP.” Ji Yul shouted and all of them glared at me. The hurriedly ran towards me and we all tried to fit through the door, which obviously wasn’t exactly a smart idea, because when we got in, half of us had red marks from the door, and the rest had clothing marks indented into their skin.

 

“Tsk. Could you be any less civilized?” Nyssa said, her hands on her hips and her voice laced with sarcasm. We smiled at her and pulled out the chairs on the large dinner table. “Yo. Pass the remote.” Minho said and I chucked it at him. He pressed the cool touch screen glass and the huge 3m by 3m screen blinked to life.

 

“Whaddya want? Thai, Jap, Korean, Chinese, Foxtel, or Australian?” he asked and Ji Yul immediately answered, “Australian. I have to catch up on Neighbours. Minho, Foxtel isn’t a language.” He stuck a tongue out at her and we all began to eat.

 

(Taeho’s P.O.V)

 

“OMG I cannot believe that Steph would do such a thing to Libby. I mean come on!” screamed Minho, the only “gay” person in our household. The girls shushed him and I rolled my eyes. Geez. This is more like a house of freaks in a circus.

 

I happened to glance over at the camera crew and they appeared a little bored so I whispered to Angela, “Should we give them some food? They seem a little drained.” She nodded, her eyes wide and stuffed with her fancy little garden salad, and she poked Ji Yul in the ribs. Ji Yul, who was so engrossed in the show ‘accidentally’ tipped her croutons over Angela’s head and screamed when Ji Yul punched her.

 

Angela nudged her head and whispered the suggestion to her and I watched as Ji Yul’s eyes widened. “I’ll be back. Tell me what happens araso?” she said to us, wiggling a finger in front of my eyes. “Neh.” I replied and muttered when she left, “It’s not that interesting anyway.” “I HEARD THAT!” she screamed and I snickered.

 

“KYAAAA! HOLY !” all of us heard Ji Yul scream and I gave all of the boys a cheeky grin. The girls all started to panic and their hands fluttered around their faces, and Ji Yul came jumping down the stairs, tears almost spilling out of her eyes.

 

“Museun il-ya?” Angela screamed at her and all the girls jumped up. “The pic…I didn’t….but how…WHAT THE ?!” all of them sprinted up the stairs and in a matter of seconds there was hectic screaming and banging and crashing.

 

All of us boys started laughing like there was no tomorrow and it was even funnier when Sage choked on his prawn and hacked it back up later.

 

(Ji Young’s P.O.V)

 

OMFG. No way. We ran upstairs to the movie/theatre room and there it was a HUGE poster of YUNJAE on the wall. We all started to scream our heads off. We stood there for about twenty minutes, just wailing when the boys came slugging up, laughing their heads off with the camera crew right behind them.

 

They stopped immediately when they saw Ji Yul’s tears, and since she could do it on demand, they never knew when they were real or not.ChungHee ran up to Ji Yul and patted her back and rocked her from side to side in his embrace. She was facing us and he was facing the boys, but we had the camera on our side so only we saw the smirk she had placed on her face.

 

ChungHee was cooing Ji Yul, while the other boys were getting a scolding from us. “What the hell were you thinking?” I hissed at Minho and DongSun, the two almost bowing at my feet. Minho sheepishly smiled at me but looked away when I glared at him. “We just…” “You just what?” I said, tapping my foot impatiently. “We thought it’d be funny to see your faces.” DongSun said for him, sitting next to me.

 

He stood up and grabbed my hand. Too bad he towered over me or else I would’ve smacked him. “You’re not angry are you babe?” he my cheek. “You’re so lucky you’re my boyfriend or else I would’ve molested you.” I realized that was a mistake as soon as he grabbed my waist so I collided with his chest and my hands were hanging limply by my sides.

 

“You can if you want to.” He grinned and his hands trailed down to my when, “I’d prefer if you didn’t my sister in front of me.” Minho stepped in between us, and he looked at DongSun. All the boys were all around the same height, with the older ones just under a centimetre taller than the younger ones. I’m the third oldest out of all the girls, so I’m just about in the middle.

 

I looked around at the other boys, who were getting lectured by their sisters/best friends over the prank and how far it had gone. The three of us sat down and watched them leisurely, and laughed when Taeho received a slap for his famed witty comment.

 

“Where are the dogs?” DongSun asked me and I sat up straight, as if someone had placed a metal rod in my back. “Why did you do that? Now I have to interrupt Ji Yul and ask her.” DongSun held up his hands as a sign of ‘what did I do?’ and I clicked my tongue.

 

(No One’s P.O.V)

 

The camera crew were having a field time, watching the couples/trios bicker and they went around, zooming up on their faces and listening to each person’s conversation. One of the camera men were concentrating on Ji Young, who was walking slowly to Ji Yul, trying to be careful of the arguments around her.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU SAYING THAT JAE JOONG ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH?! HOW DARE YOU!” Ji Yul was literally going insane, her hands waving everywhere while Sage and Christian were desperately trying to calm her down.

 

“No, we meant that it would be funny-“ “FUNNY?! YOU THINK THAT’S FUNNY?! WHAT IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT MEGAN FOX WAS A LEZZO? She isn’t even hot BUT STILL!” Ji Young carefully approached her and tapped her on the arm. “Neh?” she sweetly asked her and Ji Young snickered when she saw the terrified expression on the two boys’ faces at her complete 180 degree personality turn.

 

“PMS much?” Sage whispered, but unfortunately, being the superhuman girl she was, Ji Yul heard it and whirled around, and twisted his ear in a painful position. “MWOH?! NOW I’m INSANE?” she screamed and Sage begged her to stop while shaking his head. “You better be sorry.” She sniffed and turned back to Ji Young.

 

“Where are the dogs?” She asked Ji Yul and she smiled widely, “Grooming. They’re coming home tomorrow. Ah~ remind me to give the hosts a tour of our house tomorrow.” Ji Young nodded and patted her arm, “I’ll let you keep going with the medieval torture.” Ji Yul smiled evilly and cracked her knuckles, “Hohoho, we’re gonna have some fun!” she cheered to the two cringing boys and they started ‘sobbing’

 

 

IN THE NIGHT ~

 

(Victoria’s P.O.V)

 

The rest of the day we just spent lounging around, watching a few movies, playing the Wii, and eating. A lot. Ji Yul and I cooked dinner, and the boys spent the whole time arguing about cricket and sport. Ew.

 

The camera crew left at around four thirty and left the camera’s at our house, so we were to bring them with us everywhere. It was almost night time so Ji Yul decided to go and take a shower. While she was gone, the boys plotted a prank. “Hey, in the middle of the night, Christian and Sage go into her room and sleep with her. We’ll record it and see how she reacts.” ChungHee devilishly rubbed his hands together and I saw the two boys exchange a smirk.

 

Us girls, we were in on it, and we were in control of the camera, so while Ji Yul was showering, we sneaked into her room and placed some small hidden cameras in her flower vase, and bedside table and the corner of the room. We sniggered and snuck out to take our own showers.

 

“Goodnight!” I called out and everyone replied one by one. I passed a glance to the girls and they slyly smiled at me. Ji Yul was oblivious however and just kept brushing her teeth. “I think you should wear something less…exposive.” I said to her and she raised an eyebrow, she didn’t take my advice however, and just pranced around in her short top and mini shorts.

 

“Good luck Christian.” I muttered, and walked to my room. I kissed Taeho on the cheek and shut my door. I set my alarm for 1:00 am, and turned it down a little, that Ji Yul has super hearing. We planned to wake up when she was in her deepest sleep and then operation Freak would be in action!

 

(Ji Yul’s P.O.V)

 

Someday I’ll lay my love on you…..~” I hummed as I walked out of my bathroom. My voice died when I realized something was up. Something wasn’t right. Were my flowers placed like that? I swear I put them a little colour coded. And was my bedside table angled away from me? I got down on the floor and looked at the marks. Sure enough, there were four marks at where the feet of my table used to be.

 

“Someone’s been here.” I whispered and went over to my bookshelf, drying my hair. I touched the most inconspicuous book there, The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I pulled it so it was balanced on the spine, and my bookshelf slid away. My CCTV camera’s came up and I rewound the footage, and chuckled when I saw my unnie’s creeping their way through my room. I quickly turned it off, I’d let them have their fun today; after all, the camera people did leave their camera’s with us.

 

I crawled into my bed and settled on the high pillows. Let’s see what they’ve got.

 

(Christian’s P.O.V)

 

Beep Beep. My alarm clock sounded and I quickly pushed the off button. Sliding out of my bed and out of my room, I met the guys and girls excluding Ji Yul at the door of her room and I nodded at Sage. The plan would be genius, if Sage and I hadn’t already slept next to her heaps of times.

 

We did it all the time when we were kids, and got out of habit when we turned around 10, but since Ji Yul’s dad and sister died, one of us had to sleep with her every night so she had someone to turn to when she had nightmares.

 

But, we kept to ourselves, and went along with the plan as if we didn’t already know. Sage and I walked in and, WHOA! What was she wearing?! My face turned bright red and I looked at the floor, I heard sage giggle and I turned to scold him when Ji Yul turned in bed. We froze for a second and then continued by sliding into her bed real silently.

 

Ji Yul turned and tossed her leg over me, and I froze, turning hot.

 

This was going to be a long night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE WATCH THIS! SO SWEET~

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYsRgpYnQQ

 

-

 

(Ji Yul’s P.O.V)

Hearing the tweeting of the birds outside, I opened one eye and peeked at Christian, who was to my right and Sage, to my left. I giggled to myself and yawned quietly. All night I had made them stiff and aware, by simply mumbling a bit, and throwing my body parts everywhere. Right now, I was laying on my stomach, with my left leg over Christian’s, his right arm thrown over my back and Sage’s leg over my right leg, with my arm over his chest.

I carefully slid out of the position, awkwardly aiming my to the end of the bed so they’d stay in that position. When I got out, I arranged their limbs so it looked like they were sleeping together. I sniggered nastily and took out my camera. Snapping a few shots, I heard the others with their heavy footsteps outside my door and I quickly sprinted into my closet.

(Taeho’s P.O.V)

I shot out of bed, and ran to everyone else’s room, quietly but urgently knocking on their doors, and DongSun brought the camera the crew had left. We slowly approached Ji Yul’s room, and I counted to three, “One, two…THREE!” and we all burst into her room.

But instead of Ji Yul screaming, we got a really gay looking Christian and Sage with their arms around each other, rubbing their eyes. When they saw the position they were in, the screamed their lungs out. And then they saw us, and we all screamed our lungs out.

There was a thump and we all stopped and saw Ji Yul rolling on the floor, laughing with her arms wrapped around her stomach. Little did we know DongSun was videoing everything. “BWAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ji Yul got up and wiped her eyes, only to stagger to the end of her bed and then flop on it, laughing all over again.

“This is some screwed up prank.” DongSun commented and we all looked at him. There he was, a huge grin framed on his slightly cherubic face, with a Nikon digital camera in his hand with the red light flashing.

“Oh .” Angela muttered and that sent us into total panic. The girls started running around, hiding from the camera, while Ji Yul continued to laugh, and the Sage and Christian were yelling at each other, Minho just stood there like the scatter brained person he was and the rest of the boys, including me were wondering how the prank could’ve gone wrong.

“ALRIGHT PEOPLE! WE NEED TO GET REFRESHED AND CLEANED UP CAUSE THE CREW ARE COMING ANY SECOND NOW!” I shouted, trying to get the order back here. It worked, for a moment, until the doorbell sounded, and the touch pad that embellished each doorway in the whole damn mansion blinked to life, showing us the eager faces of the two hosts and crew.

The careful order I had maintained had unravelled in a matter of seconds when they all realized that we were still in Ji Yul’s room, and in our sleeping wear. “KYAAAA!” they all screamed, and I saw clothes flying everywhere, doors banging open and shut and open again, and toiletries flying everywhere, and when that was all over, it looked like there had been a massacre in the house.

Bodies were lying everywhere, and they were all panting. It was actually pretty funny.

(Sage’s P.O.V)

I was the first one dressed, naturally, and I must admit I looked pretty hot. Ji Yul literally shoved me down the stairs and made me open the door for the crew. The two hosts Ji Min and Jason walked in, fashionably dressed and ready to go.

“What’s the agenda today?” Ji Min asked, and took out a clipboard list and scanned it. “It says here you are due for a model shoot on Thursday.” I smiled at her and answered, “Well, we were planning to give you a detailed show of the house. And considering we’ve got three, it’s gonna take a while.” The two of them nodded and beckoned the crew to follow them.

Slowly, the others came down to join me and considering it was Ji Yul’s house, we let her do the honours. All of us walked to the main building, a huge white building that resembled the White House in Washington D. C. of course though, Ji Yul designed it so she knew everything about the house.

“Okay, in the main house, altogether there are thirty three rooms altogether. Each are sound proof-“ she was interrupted by ChungHee smirking, “What for?” she laughed falsely at him and rolled her eyes. “There are eight corridors, and the first one, which we are walking in now are all of our private offices. The offices each have a two way mirror.” She opened her office door to show them.

I’ve lived here for a year and still I get lost around this place, I mean seriously. All the rooms were like a maze. But it was incredibly cool, and Ji Yul literally bought her way into my heart for me to stay here, by adding an entertainment room in her huge four acre back yard.

inside was fitted with a cream wall, and a single fireplace flickered lovingly in the middle of the right wall, there were several couches, and when I looked up at the roof, I noticed that there were sections of the roof that had gaps in between them.

“What’s that?” Jason asked, as if he read my mind. Ji Yul looked up and grinned. “Well, I took the liberty of installing a roll down TV and minbars.” And with that she walked to the huge oak work table that 5 people could probably sit on and took out a slim black touch screen remote.

She pressed something and the WHOLE left wall, as in with the bookshelf and everything just turned around and was replaced by a blank white wall. Then, after a few moments a mini bar came down, with full drinks and everything.

“How come my office doesn’t have one of these?” Sage complained, running his hand on the smooth surface of the mini bar fridge. “Why ja gi ya, simply because you didn’t ask.” Ji Yul batted her long lashes at him and he pouted.

“Do the girls have this?” he turned around and asked the girls who were huddled round each other, just taking everything in and they all nodded and grinned at him. “NO FAIR! ~” Ji Yul shrugged and just blew it off like it was incredibly blasé. “First in first served.” He sulked, blew air through his cheeks and crossed his arms.

“He’s a little bit of a baby.” Angela winked to Ji Min and all of us laughed at Sage’s expression. He haughtily left the room and we followed him. “There’s enough space in each office to put in an extra large sauna, so it’s basically a house to itself.” Ji Yul added.

(Ji Young’s P.O.V)

DongSun laced his fingers through mine, and amidst my pondering of everything, I smiled at him. “Let’s go with the others Ji.” He pulled me along with him to the front of our group and came to an abrupt stop when he collided with Taeho’s . “Dude, that was just wrong.” He commented and I laughed loudly. My boyfriend can be such a klutz.

“Let me introduce you to the full staff.” Ji Yul spoke really loudly and we all formed a line to see 25 men and women dressed in casual clothes, ranging from the age of mid twenties to late fifties. “These wonderful people are my staff. They go around helping with all the house chores, and occasionally some business of ours.” Ji Min and Jason waved at them and the staff all bowed back.

“The head of the staff is Moon Hyo Pyong.” The man stepped forward. He was around mid forties, and looked really kind, we were actually great friends with his son who went to school with us. Yeah, he was a staff at a house, but considering it was Ji Yul, and her house, he got paid roughly one hundred thousand won for each month, which allowed him to send his son to prestigious schools like the S.A.A

Of course, each staff had to be loyal, and Hyo was promoted to head staff after old lady Ae died of a heart attack.

“I don’t mean to sound offensive, but why aren’t they wearing some sort of uniform?” Jason asked as politely as possible and Ji Yul just shrugged and said, “Just cause I’m rich doesn’t mean they are my servants.” She reasoned and he nodded, “Wow, I feel like I’m meeting the Queen.” He fanned himself and we all laughed.

“We have seven bathrooms, with full toilet, shower and bathtub.” We walked along for a bit, and soon reached the lounge.

“Whoa, this place is SO cool!” Ji Min and Jason gushed, and we all walked into the room. “This place is our lounge, we have two on either end of the building. Not too close to the exit yet not too close together. Perfect for lazy people like my boyfriend here.” I spoke up and nudged DongSun, and Ji Min’s eyes widened. “You have a boyfriend?!” she inquired, and I nodded.

She looked the two of us up and down and smiled. “You look good together.” DongSun wrapped his left arm around me and squeezed me to his side happily.

“We have a pool table, fire place, and all the stuff you need to have a good time.” I said, and added. “Oh, in each room we have a touch pad that controls all the lighting, bathroom, and all things that are electronic. The main one is built in the master bedroom, Ji Yul’s room,” I nodded to her, “and Hyo’s room.”

“It is also equipped with a mini bar and fireplace like most other rooms. We won’t show you the dining room and kitchen cause they’re boring and pretty normal, so is the garage even though it’s double story.” The two of them nodded, and we spent another ten minutes in the room, just chilling.

~

We were just about to exit the building when I remembered that we had more to show them that we recently added to the building.

“Hey, the renovations and the basement!” DongSun shouted and I looked at him. “I can read you just like that baby,” he snapped his fingers and winked. “That’s why I’m your boyfriend.” “Thick headed ego maniac.” I muttered and giggled at his pout.

Ji Yul came back, and suddenly she reminded me of a tourist host, ushering the guests from one place to another. “Thanks.” She said and explained to the two hosts, “We just had a few rooms added, because my friends wanted some more things. This way.” She led us down a nice cosy corridor, labelled ‘CORRIDOR 8’.

(Minho’s P.O.V)

“I’ll let you take over, you planned this place.” Ji Yul said to me and I grinned, “You know me too well.” I replied and she looked at me weird. “Your just showing off for the camera.” She proudly stated after a while and I went red at everyone’s giggles.

“Well then, Lee Minho, you can show us your plan.” Ji Min offered and I gladly took up her suggestion. “Well, all of us dance out of school, just well as we play our music, so I thought that when we wanted a break, instead of having to go all the way back to the Casual House, we-“ “What the casual house? Mianhamnida for interrupting” Jason asked, leaning on the wall casually.

“Oh, that’s the house we were in yesterday.” Nyssa answered his question and bashfully smiled at him. All of a sudden I saw the real motive for her dressing up today. I smirked at her and fell behind the group, who were intently listening to MinHae (the nerd) explain about the history of a Van Goph painting situated in the middle of the wall.

I crept up beside Nyssa’s ear and blew in it, making her jump. “Don’t you think he’s a bit old for you?” I asked her and had the pleasure of watching her turn red. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She sniffed and quickly walked away before I could say anything.

Smiling widely, I clapped my hands and gestured for us to move on. “Why are you smiling so wide?” Christian asked me, and I wiggled my eyebrows. “Ask Nyssa.” Every head in the room turned to her, even the cameras, and just as she had controlled her blushing, the blood rose to her face again, and she glared at me.

“Love ya chickadee!” I sang and walked towards the huge glass window. “This is one of the two dance studios, the other is opposite this one, where we dance for rehearsals or just purely for fun. Ahead there is a gymnasium, with full equipment and what not. Ji Yul will show you the basement.” She grinned and pressed the touch pad.

As soon as she did, the floor gave way and a huge staircase led down to the basement. The hosts stood there in wonder and made their way down it. “This is where we keep our weaponry.” There were rows and rows of knives, guns and bullets, and two big heavy-looking doors. “We practice there.”

Jason fanned himself. “I feel like I’m in a James Bond movie!” Ji Yul laughed and said, “Close enough, we actually have some of the higher tech gadgets seen in the movies. My favourite James Bonds are Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan.” Jason nodded and we all went back up.

(Christian’s P.O.V)

“Are we not even close to being done yet?” I hissed in Sage’s ear and he chuckled. “Man this is worse than shopping.” He replied and I hi fived him. “What are we talking ‘bout now ey?” we heard a voice pipe up behind us and we turned around to see the mischievous face of Ji Yul peering up at us.

I chuckled and shook my head. “What?” she asked and I said, “I only noticed how short you are.” Her eyes narrowed and she bitterly spoke, “Just you wait.” And she walked off. Sage whistled. “That’s the first time I’ve seen you piss her off like that! Dude, you’re growing up.” He clapped me on the back and laughed uproariously.

I heard some automatic doors hiss open and pretty soon, we were out into the passage way that divided off into the two other houses. Victoria was having a field time explaining all the different types of flowers they had planted and all that stuff.

Meanwhile, I got one of the staff to get some drinks for us to have. “Kamsahamnida.” Sage said when the person placed it on a table situated in the middle of the garden.

Actually, it’s more of a park. When I was too tired to go out running with Alonzo out in the actual wild, I just ran with him here. It’s pretty big you know, there is a pool, complete with diving board and there is a giant chess board on the floor, with electronically moveable pieces, and a gazebo with dining table and sink.

You could camp out here and discover something new every bloody day.

I think Ji Yul designed this place to suit some sort of academic genius because there is even a maze. A MAZE! What the heck would we do with a maze? The walls of it are like two metres high and you get lost within the first five minutes, and you know the rule that if you follow the left wall of the maze you can get out easier?

Well, Ji Yul obviously thought of that too because when I tried it I came to a stop at a dead end with a sign that said, ‘OBVIOUSLY YOU TRIED THE LEFT WALL METHOD! WRONG!’ I chuckled, remembering that I literally had to be airlifted out of that thing that day.

“WE’RE LEAVING NOW!” Someone called out and I whined.

“Aish! God, why have you put this curse on me?!” I screamed, putting my hands in front of me to look like I was begging.

“Dude. Chill.” Sage said, and walked away with his hands behind his head.

“Oh my god I’m going to die.” I walked to them on my sore feet.

The Main House

The Casual Building

 (No One’s P.O.V)

For the rest of the day, the two hosts were given an extensive tour of the ‘Kim Mansion’ as many called it.

Then, they all went back outside to enjoy the fresh air, sipping tea (or soft drinks in the boys’ cases) and ate tea, all feeling very royal. The girls even managed to convince the camera crew to switch off their cameras for a bit and sit down with them.

 It was around 4 o’ clock that Ji Yul received a call from her sister. “Yeoboseyo?” She answered, and went away from the chattering group. “Hey Ji Yul, can I come over tonight for a sleepover? It’s been so long since we last had one.” Ji Yul happily agreed and offered to take Yu Mi on a tour too. “Oh no, I’ll know your house pretty well soon enough.” Yu Mi gave Ji Yul absolutely no hint of what her words indicated.

They both hung up and Ji Yul walked back to the group and announced that her sister would be coming over in a few hours. It was nice and all, but Ji Yul couldn’t help but wonder what Yu Mi meant.

~ WITH YU MI ~

(Yu Mi’s P.O.V)

I was at the Blue Storm, Jae Joongie’s club, just hanging around, sipping a few drinks. Although this club was a normal dance club for over 18-ers, sometimes suited men would come in and deal business with Jae Joong, something I didn’t want to get involved in.

I saw a few men pass flirtatious glances over at me and I ignored them, blissfully knowing that they wouldn’t make a move on me due to all the buff bodyguards Jae had hired to stay around me. It was slightly weird, seeing that I couldn’t move freely without the three men tracking my every move, but I also knew that Jae Joong was just taking care of me.

Right now I was getting bored, fast, I wish Seul Gi was here with me, but she was over in China for a photo shoot. Poor Yunnie was devastated when he found out she would be away for 3 weeks.

‘Shake it up’ by Super Junior blasted through the speakers and I smiled, remembering how Jae and I met. I wasn’t exactly smiling at the situation, but knowing how we turned out comforted me.

You see, Jae had been a party goer for quite a while, and my adoptive appa was in some money troubles that I didn’t know about, so when I came home one day the loan sharks were at my house trashing our stuff and things like that.

I was almost about to be sold off as a e, to a guy that was doing business in Blue Storm and being the idiotic me, I changed my mind at the last moment, and the man was about to slap me when Joongie stopped him. Jae payed off all my debts but in return I had to work as a maid for him.

So from there, we fell in love!~

I know, it’s really fan fiction material, but it’s true, and also Jae Joong protected me from Ji Yul’s wrath of anger by giving me an alibi as to where I was for three months without contacting her. I owe my boyfriend a lot.

“Hey.” A finger poked my back and I turned around to see Jae Joong smiling handsomely at me. “Aw, just the man I was thinking about.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly.

“Aren’t you bored?” he asked me through the kiss, and I ran my hand through his always-perfectly-silky hair. “Neh, just a bit.” Since Yunho was so bored without Seul Gi, he had decided to crash over at our house, not that I minded.

So now, almost every day all five boys came over to Blue Storm and played cards, leaving me with nothing but surfing on the internet.

“You wanna phone your sister? Cause the guys are just a tad intoxicated and somehow conned me into letting them stay the night, and I’m not sure I want them in the same house as you.” He smiled when I frowned. “You mean you don’t want Junsu around…” he laughed and nodded.

Jae Joong had this thing against Junsu because ever since we started dating Junsu would catch us at our most intimate moments, if you get my drift, and considering SuSu was a , all he thought about for the next month was what we were doing.

“Araso, I’ll call her.” He took my hand and walked to his office, where the other four were playing poker. “Hey noona.” Changmin greeted me. “Always the gentleman hey Min?” I ruffled his hair playfully and looked up to see Yunho pouting. “You too oppa.” I winked and he smiled like a three year old at me.

“Oh yeah, Soo Man said that he sent a video crew over to Ji Yul’s place to record her life for a week and would send it to us after. But we’re not allowed to tell them. dunno why.” Yoochun shuffled his cards professionally and leaned into his chair. “Duh! You pabo, if they knew we were gonna watch how would they act normally?” SuSu reasoned and Yoochun glared at him.

“You have a pretty big ego for someone that thought ‘tomorrow’ in English meant frozen!” Yoochun retorted, his speech slightly slurred and I smiled at their ‘lovers spat’

“I’ll call her now.” I told Jae Joong and sat on the comfortable couch.

~ LATER THAT NIGHT ~

“Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?” Jae Joong pestered me as I packed my bag. I could hear the raucous laughter of the other four drunken people downstairs and I rolled my eyes. “I’m more worried about you.” Jae Joong laughed, waved and winked at me when I opened the door to his car. “See you tomorrow!” he said and I kissed him on the lips quickly.

DING DONG ♪ (Lol every time the doorbell goes I think of SHINee)

The door opened automatically, which was actually pretty scary, and a person whom I hadn’t seen in ages appeared at the front door. “HYO PYONG?!” he looked pretty shocked to see me, and soon his wrinkly face stretched into a smile and he lunged forward and caught me in an embrace. I froze for a minute, and quickly returned it.

Hyo was the youngest staff for my biological appa when he and omma were still alive, and when Shin Jee moved in, he was the one that kept moving the messages from Ji Yul to me over and over again. I owed him my whole relationship to my sister.

“What are you doing here?” he asked me, and led me inside the huge doorway. “Ji Yul invited me in for a sleepover.” He ‘ahhed’ and led me to a huge metal plank on the floor. He set my luggage on it and held my hand lightly and led me onto it.

“Oh!” the plank started moving! And really quickly too, Hyo explained that the whole house was too big to walk through and far too scary at this time in the night. It ended just before we got into the par-I mean garden, which was insanely big, alas, my sister was still a little kid, looking at how big the house was. Ji Yul + Money + imagination = Amazing disasters

We walked to another building, and there, as soon as we got to the door, a very tired looking MinHae opened the door and greeted me. “Hey noona.” He waved and led me in. “You can go home now Hyo.” He said to the man standing at the front and I quickly waved back before going in to the huge interior.

“Ji Yul?” I tentatively called and almost screamed when I felt a hand on my shoulder, which turned out to be MinHae. Then, the lights and I was greeted by the happy faces of the guys and girls.

“HEY unnie/noona!” the calls came out and I hugged each one of them and slowly, when my eyes adjusted to the bright light, I noticed that there were six sleeping bags situated on the cool, cream carpeted floor. “Are we sleeping here?” I asked Nyssa and she nodded. “We’re having a….girls night out!” all of the girls started squealing and I laughed at the boys’ disgruntled faces.

“Us boys will just sleep in our own rooms and see you tomorrow morning.” They bid me a goodnight and left. Our heads followed the boys and as soon as they left, we started hooting and Angela pulled out ice cream and some movies.

I guess I’m still a kid on the inside J

(Victoria’s P.O.V)

I placed the camera on the very corner of the room and pressed ‘on’, then satisfied with the red light that was flashing; I went back to the others, who had the movie already playing.

For the next hour and a half, we watched the classic romantic, ‘Titanic’. All of us except for Ji Yul, Angela and Victoria cried at the end. Ji Yul didn’t look affected, and Angela and Victoria were laughing.

It was really quiet at the end, when the movie had ended and almost all the lights were off. We each had a tub of our favourite ice cream, mine being Old English Toffee and were munching away when I looked at Ji Yul and nodded. She caught my eye and rolled on to her back, tapping her nose a bit.

“So Yu Mi, when were you planning to tell me you and Jae Joong are dating?” she asked nonchalantly, her spoon clean. Yu Mi froze and choked on her spoon. “H-how did you know?” she timidly asked, wringing her hands together. Ji Yul sat bolt up straight and sternly looked her in the eye, showing no emotion.

“I have my sources.”

This chapter has credits to dbskgirl4ever, for inspiring me to write this whole story from her simple ‘My gangster love’ plot. I suggest you all read it on www.winglin.net/fanfic/completed.shtmlto get more of a background as to how Yu Mi and Jae Joong met, mind you, to avoid plagiarizing I changed some things so just bear with me. Also, Jae Joong and ~~~~~ in the story get married and ~~~~~ has a miscarriage and problems with her second pregnancy, but aren’t in this one.

Haha i'm not revealing too much!~

Ask if you have any questions!