A Great Idea

Wedding Dress...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He took me home, and came to my house for politeness. And I already expected, that my parents will like him. They started to make a conversation, but yeah thanks to Seungri, he cut it and said he had to go back soon.

I took him to the front.

“Thanks for taking me home.”

“The pleasure is all mine.”

Once again, I laughed. He really knew good words.

“Okay, I have to go. Have a good night. Bye..”

“Bye..”

His car went, and I just wanna go back into the house, but something stopped me. There’s someone’s there, looked at me.

Oh God, Bae...

---------------------

 I got close to him, “Bae...”

“You said you got a detention, can’t go outside..”

“That’s true, It’s just Seunghyun Oppa asks me to go with him... “

“But what I see, that guy is not your Oppa, or maybe it’s your new Oppa..” he cut my words.

“Bae, please.. I’m not lying, Seunghyun Oppa asks me to go to the cafe with him, and then we’re meet his friend, and suddenly Oppa got something urgently to do, and he asks his friend to take me home. That’s all.”

He laughed. “Seems, it’s your Oppa’s trick.”

“Huh, what are you talking about?”

“That’s too coincidence, don’t you think?”

“I, I don’t know.. But it has nothing to do with us.”

“It is.. He wants to keep us distance with introducing you to another guy.”

“Oh Bae, I don’t wanna talk about it right now... What, what makes you here, hum? Are you ready to meet my parents?”

He made a deep sigh. “Mmm, no, not yet. I still need a time to make myself as aman who’s worth with you.”

‘You did..”

“Yeah, for you. Not for your parents. I just wanna prove it. Give me more time.”

I nodded.

“ I’m here because I miss you..” Bae added.

I hug him tightly. “I miss you too..”

“Tommorow is our performance, wanna come?”

“Oh yeah, dance battle, mmm I really wanna come, but I don’t know I can make it or not, I’ll try my best... I really wanna support you..”

He smiled and kissed me.

“Goodnight...”

“Goodnight Bae..”

I waved to him. He waved back and started to do a lil dance, and smiled again. Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter