Ri

Wedding Dress...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After my rude behavior that night, I was forbidden to leave the house. I texted Bae, telling my situation, and looking for a solution. I asked him to come to my house, and explain to my father, that our relationship is worth, that he can feed me, be a good husband or whatever. But he says, he still has nothing to offer, and still try to at least can prove them that they’re wrong and not only offer fake promises.  And I just feel I’m done, I’m fighting with my family, and now I’m fighting with my boyfriend.
---------------

Ttokk Tttokk. And the door was open by Oppa.

“Come with me..”

“I won’t..”

“We can go to a café, or maybe I’ll buy you a new dress, huh?”  He sat in my bed and said it sweetly.

I shook my head. That means, No!

“You’ve been here for days, and I offer great opportunity to breath a fresh air outside, Come On. I won’t hear no. Get dress! I’m waiting downstairs.”

----------------------------------------

It’s such a long time I hang out with my older brother. Actually, he’s been nice to me. But it’s just the way he thinking about Bae that makes us fight. And now, we’re arrived at our favorite café. 

 

“Hi Seungri..” He greeted someone not long after come into café.

“Hi Seunghyun Hyung, long time no see.”

“Oh, This is Minhyun, My sister.” I bow to greeted him. “And, this is Seungri, my dongsaeng in university”. He bowed to me.

“Oh, so this is your sister. She’s really pretty.”

“Hahaha, you’re not changed at all, really clever to makes woman smiles.”

 

I knew that, that words means politeness, but yeah I still smile.

 

“Minhyun,, actually me and seungri have the same name, Seunghyun. I’m Choi, and He’s Lee. But people called him Seungri because he’s always winning everything” He talked to me to start the conversation. “Football match,! You score in the last minute to turn the tide, and make your team win, right? Then Oppa asked him, and he just laughed.

“And then, that fierce lecturer, mmm, Mrs Kimberly, you can make her sing in musical performance.” Suddenly he turns to me. “He played piano to accompany her singing”

And I just nodded, “Hu uh”

“And if I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter