Apart

Wedding Dress...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never imagine that losing her can turn me into someone like this. I lose passion in everything. What I do every night is only looking at my wedding ring. I even put ones on my finger, imagine that another wore by her. And tomorrow is the day, the wedding day. I don’t know I can stand watching her in the altar with someone else. But, I made my decision, I will come.

---------------------------------------------------

 

The aisle was filled with guests. I can’t help myself to looking for her. So, I go to the bride’s room. There was her parents looking me weirdly, but then Seungri comes out and tell them that he invited me. And gave me permission to meet Minhyun. He’s a nice guy though, I pushed myself to think that he’s the best for Minhyun.

And then I saw her. So beautiful.. in her, wait…

“Bae… you come” She smiled so bright to me.

I still looked at her wedding dress. The lace strapless A-Line white wedding dress.

“Oh, this.. do you remember?” she lift a bit of her dress.

“Hu um..” I nodded. “The left is yours, the right is mine. That’s us.”

She drooped, looked sad. “I’m sorry. I’m not supposed to say that.. “

“At least I can see you wearing that wedding dress, you look so beautiful..”

“Thanks Bae.. But don’t worry, Ri wear another tuxedo..”

“Well, I already said that the tuxedo is too mainstream..” I pushed myself to make a joke.

She laughed a bit an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter