Bae

Wedding Dress...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning, the sun shined so bright, but still, that figure, who was waiting me at the corner of the park, who was smile at me, looked brighter..

“Ah, Have you been here for so long?” I approached  him with smile.

“Nope, I just arrived.”

“I’m sorry, I should stay until my mom goes to her room, and just sneaked out.”

“It’s okay” yeah again, he smiled. And my world stopped for a while.

“Where are we going?” While I put my hands around his arms.

-------------------

“Wuzzup bro!” He did high five with his mates, Jiyong and Daesung.

“Hi MinHyun ah” Jiyong greeted me friendly. Meanwhile, Daesung greeted me formally, “Anyeonghaseyo, Choi Min Hyun ssi” He always tease me. I hit his arms softly and we’re all laugh.

 

Yongbae, Jiyong, and Daesung are a hiphop dancers. And they’re going to do a dance battle in the club this weekend. So they’re going to practice this morning. And I’m here ready to spend all day, to support them

-------------------

“Ah it’s done for today” Jiyong said it while he lay down on the floor.

“Huum, It’s done. So I can go with my lovely lady” He said it while put his arms around me.

“Oooh, I’m jealous.” Daesung just started to make us laugh.

------------------

Youngbae and I hang out with walking around in the city. Chatting in the bank of Cheonggyecheon. Or  take some street food. It’s a simple date, but I’m happy. I am happy..

“Wait..” I stopped in the front of  wedding dress boutique.

“What’s wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter