Moving In

New Neighbor

I arrive to my new address and stop straight at the gate where a security guard comes up to me. He looks really intimidating so I try to avoid making eye contact.

"Afternoon Miss may I help you?"

"Yes my names _____ Lee. Im the new tenant moving in."
(after hearing your name his face changes to a warm one.)

"Ah yes one moment"
(he pulls out an envelope from his jacket and hands it over)

"In here youll find your key and passcode to your new apartment. If you need any help use the intercom on the first floor and someone will come help you right away."

"Ah ok thank you very much ajeoshi."

"Go right ahead MissLee and my names Won Bin please call me Mr.Bin."

"Ok Mr.Bin thank you."

"Alright and welcome."

I park my car and open the trunk filled with my suitcases and small boxes in the backseat. Its a challenge but I manage to carry all four suitcases to the elevator and decide to come back for the rest.

"Aigoo this is heavy, good thing theres elevators. Ok now Im on the fourth floor."

The elevator opens at my floor and Im are greeted by a couple who are about to head inside but spot me. The moment I see whose infront of me I am momentarily starstruck to see who Im standing infront of.

"Oh hello there you must be our new neighbor."
I come back to my senses once he starts talking.

"A-h yes hello my names ______ Lee. Nice to meet you."
(bow to both of them)

"Im Dongwook and this is my fiance Park Han Byul."

"Hello ______-ah would you like some help?"

"Oh no im o-k."
I say as I struggle to hold all my luggage to take out of the elevator.
"I dont wish to trouble you both."

"Its no trouble come on yeobo lets help ______-ah."

"Happy to help"
He grabs the suitcases from my hand and walks ahead.

"Here I'll take this one"

"Thank you Miss Han Byul. Sorry to bother you both."

"You can call me eonni and its no bother we've been wondering who would be our new neighbor for a while now. your really pretty by the way."

Im pretty ME! pretty! Han Byul eonni thinks Im pretty shes so nice!

"Thank you eonni. Im really happy to have been chosen. I couldnt even sleep properly thinking I hadnt found an apartment yet."

"Well welcome to your new home."

"Ok ______-ah here we are mind opening the door?"

"Oh yeah sorry Dongwook-ssi."
I open the door and am greeted by a beautiful spacious one bedroom apartment. Im perfect. Im so happy I let out a shriek of delight but quickly cover your mouth remembering the rule.

"Im sorry that th-that was i-its just th-this-"
Seven cuts me off.

"Its beautiful right?"

"Yes its even prettier than in the pictures."
I let out a sigh of relief as we make our way to the living room and put down my stuff.

"Oh is this your first apartment?"
Eonni ask while I take off my sweater I just feel warm and nervous but dont want to scare my new neighbors.

"Well yes. I use to share an apartment with my girlfriends but now its just me."

" Ah so you like it?"

"I love it."
I say while looking around. Its way better than the pictures. Loving the big living room and kitchen.

"So do you still need things brought up ______-ah? We could help you bring it up."

"Oh yes but you guys helped me with the heaviest stuff kamsahamnida. I can manage with the rest."

"You dont have furniture?"

"Ah no eonni. I let my roommates have some and sold the rest since I plan on buying new furniture soon."

We all go out of the apartment and head down to the parking lot.

"Cool well we can still walk you to your car since we're heading out or would you like to join us?"

Omg they want me to join them.
Me hang out with Se7en and eonni.
Wow but no I dont want to ruin their date

"Thats so nice of you but no thank you Ill just bring up the rest of my things and start unpacking."

"You sure?"

"Ne eonni you go ahead. I would like to spend my first day in my apartment and unpack. Thank you so much again. Have fun."
(you bow to both of them)

"Ok ______-ah see you later and welcome home."

(they head to thier car while you go to your car to take out your backpack and boxes and head back to your apartment)

Wow I just met the famous Se7en and Park Han Byul! Aaah! shes letting me call her eonni! shes really nice and so is Dongwook-ssi. Theyre my new neighbors omg theyre my neighbors-wait! Is this what the ajeoshi on the phone ment with the whole rule of not beign loud or touching them? well Im proud I got a hold of myself but I guess Im not the kind to have such reactions, if anything I tend to freeze. Im such a dummyhead gotta keep it together. But they are such a cute couple and they look so in love (sigh) hope to one day find someone who will look at me like that.

Im thinking to myself til I reach my door and put down the boxes.

"Key key key. hmm wheres my key? I had it with me when I got out of the car and then used it to open the door then put it in my-gasp oh no"
I hold the handle and start turning and tugging to see if its unlocked.

"Oh no I put it inside my sweaters pouch! ottoke?! the envelopes in there too and I didnt even check my passcode!"
I slide down the door.

"Oh why oh why did I take off my sweater! This cant be happening. What now?...OH! Mr.Bin said if I need help to call from the first floor."

I quickly dash to the elevator and press firmly on the button so the elevator can hurry. As the elevator doors start opening I quickly make my way in but bump into something hard making me stumble out of the elevator and fall back.

"Ow my head. OMO!"

I look up and find three pairs of eyes looking at me.