Shopping

New Neighbor

I thought we were on our way back home after picking out my queen sized bed and the softest duvet. I didnt forget about the curtains thatll be delivered soon but now eonni wants to take me shopping for tonight.

"You sure about this eonni?"

"Just try it on ______-ah. Go on."

"Okay"
I head inside the dressing room to try on the three dresses eonni picked out for me, modeling each dress for her.

"Ive done it again _______-ah."

"Whats that eonni?"
I ask coming out wearing my clothes holding the dresses.

"All three dresses fit you perfectly and looked beautiful on you."

"Thank you eonni. Ive never tried on such dresses, I do have to agree with you they are beautiful."

"Come on then lets go pay."

"What! But I havent picked one."

"You dont have to pick. Im getting you all three."

"Bwoh?! no no itll be too expensive just one is fine really."

"Oh come on _______-ah. Its my present for your party today."

"But its not-"

"Dont worry about the price its no problem."

"I have a feeling that whatever I say your still going to get your way no matter what. Huh?"

"Bingo!"

"Sigh ok eonni. May I give you a hug?"

"Aww youre so cute"
I give her a big hug. Shes so sweet.

"Thank you eonni. Ill treat you to lunch next time or anytime you want neh?"

"Okay. Now come on. What does every new dress need?"

"Bwho?!"

This is embarrasing, eonni drags me to buy new shoes and accessories while I tried to stop her from spending so much but she wouldn't listen.

Heading home~

"Please dont do that again eonni."

"Aaw why not? I had a lot of fun. Didnt you?"

"I did at first but then you wouldnt let me pay for anything."

"Hey come on I really dont mind and its for a special occassion so dont worry, but ok I wont do it again."
I see her sadly pouts.

"Your so nice and I appreciate it but it did make me feel uncomfortable, next time lets just hang out and not spend so much neh?"

"Okay. But I've always wanted a little sister to buy stuff for. I like it."

"Ah really? Then I know exactly how you feel."

"You have a little sister?"

"Brother. He's 16 years old and I too would spoil him at times aswell when I could."
This makes Han Byul perk up, glad you understand and now thinks of you as her little sister.

"Then please dont be bothered if it happens again."

"But- "
She cuts me off.

"Come on lets see how oppa did with decorating. Yeobo we're home!"

"Hey honey (kiss). Hey ______-ah your beds here and I took the liberty to put up your curtains for you so its all ready."

"Great thank you very much Ill go start getting ready then. Thank you again eonni."

"Be ready before 7pm."

"Ne!"




/-+*/-+*/-+*/-+*/-+*/-+*/-+*/-+*/

Little chapter before the dinner. Enjoy and leave a comment about what you think so far ~


^_^