Fine Morning

New Neighbor

Your curtainless windows do nothing to shield you from the morning sun. Youre all rolled up in your blanket (except your head) snoozing and slowly the sun makes its way to your eyes.

"Ugh. No. Go away sun."
The sun is so bright I start turning and rolling around my room wrapped up in my blanket to find shade but no luck.

"Argh! Fine you win! Im up..yawn...What time is it?"
I check my phone and its 6am

"Oh man this aint cool. I guess I can take a nice bubble bath ooh I havent had one of those in a while."
I get my clothes ready for the day and hang them on my door. Then grab a towel and get the bath ready.

"This is a sweet way to start my morning."
Gathering some bubbles in your hands you give yourself a beard and mustage. Playing for a bit then you sit back and relax.

I guess I should go pick out my bed today and blanket.
Oh and I cant forget, some big thick curtains.
Then get lunch?
Yah whats wrong with that?
All.By.Myself. (sigh)
Oh yeah. This
This will get some getting use to without the gang.

Once Im all done feeling pampered enough with my lotion and face cream I change then head to the kitchen to make some tea and toast.

"Mmm this toast taste awesome. Ill have to get more when grocery shopping."
(talking to yourself while bringing out your necklace from inside your shirt and open the silver heart to reveal a picture)

"Morning omma. How are you doing today? So what do you think omma? Beautiful place right? Im so lucky. I will make the very best during my time living here. Did you see my new neighbors omma? Can you believe it. Theyre the singers from the music I love listening to. They are so normal once you meet them huh? And nice well except Mr.Leo (sigh) I really do wish I could help him but Im not sure how. After hearing his story he just reminds me of appa when he went through those tough times. Mianhe omma ok well today Im going shopping. Im sure youre glad appa started a savings account for me and Jin Goo when we were young."

I wash the cup and plate. Clean my countertop and head to my room to get my sweater making sure my keys are in my bag.

"All set. Oh this is a perfect time to put in my new passcode."
Okay Jiyong-ssi said to press and hold the bottom button for five seconds.
Ooh now my new passcode is - - - - - -
Gasp it worked.
Lets try it out
Ok lets see

Yey I did it! It works! it works!

Skipping to the elevator I push the button and wait but then hear my name being called.

"______-ah!"
I turn around to be greeted by Han Byul walking up to me.

"Oh good morning eonni."

"Are you busy? Can you come in a minute I wanna ask you something."

"Okay"

Omg im going inside eonnis and Dongwook-ssi's apartment!
Im so nervous.
I know wonder what eonni wants to ask me?

She opens the door and walks in.

"Please come in. Make yourself at home"
I head inside and gasp covering my mouth preventing myself from accidently squealing. Take a breath and calm down.

"Oh my eonni your apartment is beautiful."

"Thank you I appreciate compliments for my work."

"You decorated this?"

"Yep it wasnt easy but I tried my best to make it look as nice as it does. Please have a seat oppa will be out in a minute. Would you like some coffee?"

"No thank you but some water if you dont mind."

"Ofcourse coming up."
She goes into the kitchen and I sit on the sofa looking around.

"Wah! She really did do a beautiful job decorating."

"My fiance has great vision for makeovers."
I turn my head finding Dongwook-ssi coming over.

"Huh? Oh good morning Dongwook-ssi."
I stand up and bow.

"Hey come on you dont need to get up Im not a teacher sit sit. How are you today?"

"Im fine thank you."

"Good to hear"

"Heres your water ______-ah."

"Thank you eonni."

"Yeobo heres your coffee."

"Thanks honey."

"Well Ill get to the point here ______-ah. We would like to throw you a welcoming party dinner tonight."

"A welcoming party dinner?"

"Yes that way you can meet the rest of the tenants and be more comfortable around everybody."

"Um you guys dont have to do that."

"Oh its very much ok ______-ah you see we already ordered the food and drinks and called everyone to come over. All thats needed is decorating and ofcourse the guest of honor."

"I dont know what to say but thank you both."

"Yey itll be fun. I know oppa loves the idea of a buffet being set up in the apartment."

Did she just say a buffet?
Yes she did!
Oh yes all the food you want.
As much as you want.
I know! I know!
Just thinking about it makes my mouth water

I start imaging the sweetest smelling tastiest foods ever but come back to my senses when I hear my name.

"Hey I love to eat. And look I see ______-ah likes the idea too."

I realize Im starting to drool and quickly wipe it off embarrassed.
"Oh sorry"

"Do you like buffets ______-ah?"

I LOVE BUFFETS!!
"Neh eonni I do."

"Thats great but oppa completely turns into a little kid at a candy store and forgets everything else including me."

"I dont forget you sweety."

"Sure we'll see yeobo but please mind your manners."

"No promises."

"Sigh, by the way are you busy today ______-ah? I hope I didnt mess up any plans of yours."

"Oh no. Im just going to buy a bed and a blanket today."

"Ooh I know an awesome place with the comfiest beds. Mind if I join you?"

"Really?! You want to come with me?"

"Ofcourse. Oppa mind putting up the decorations. Ill set up the table when we come back."

"Sure honey dont worry go have fun with _______-ah."

"Come on _______-ah we'll take my car. Oh just leave your keys with oppa because they tend to deliver before one gets home."

"Okay here you go Dongwook-ssi. Thank you."

"Dont worry about anything _______-ah. You girls go have fun."




*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

Please comment. Let me know wat you guys think of my fanfic so far. Thanks chingus. ^^