Marry in Wonderland (my version)

living with 12 idiots

“Marry~” luhan called as I dashed out side into the backyard. You see this kid wants me to wear this dress that he so happens to have. It wasn’t anything ual it was childish bows everywhere, it was yellow, and I don’t as if yellow seeing it reminds me of the sun and the sun wakes me up so no.

      Hiding behind a bush I watched as he came outside holding the thing “aigoo marry” he said looking as if he would cry but nothing would make me go out there. Having enough I watched him go back in the house. A laugh quietly crept through my lips. I stood up and began walking from behind the bush when I notice a white bunny it was pretty like snow.

    Something inside me told me to go after it. Doing as my instinct told me, I ran after it and watched it run into the hole. I raised a brow “mhm maybe I should leave it alone” I told myself. I nodded in agreement with that idea and turned to leave but I felt my foot slip from under me.

       Closing my eyes, I waited for the impact, but it didn’t come. I felt myself falling with no end so I opened my eyes only to see the ground as I fell down the whole. Splash I was submerged into water; I looked around to see a large fish and went for the surface. “Ah” I caught my breath and began to swim to the shore.

       I crawled out the water breathing hard as I rolled on my back “what the hell” I muttered running a hand in my now wet hair. “What is that” I looked over to the voice spotting jongdae and minseok wearing the same outfit. Overalls, yellow shirt and a hat, if I was worried about where I was I would laugh. I watched as minseok walked over to me and leaned in as he examined me “it looks like a girl” minseok said looking back to jongdae.

  I scuffed how could you not know I’m a girl when I live with you I thought pushing him away and standing. I looked to my outfit and I wore a dress but not the ugly one luhan tried to get me to wear. “Mhm it seems so” jongdae said now looking at me.

        I sighed “jongdae oppa stop acting like you don’t know me” I told him annoyed as I ringed out the dress. “But I don’t” he said I looked at him to see him lost and minseok nodding his head. I rolled my eyes figuring it was one of their jokes “ok well I’m leaving,” I told them walking past.

         “Where to” they asked me “don’t know,” I told them as I entered the forest.

    I pushed away big leaves and stepped over logs “ugh what kind of place is this” I groaned smacking away another leaf like thing. “the question you are asking is not a full on question” I turned my head around spotting kai sitting on an large mushroom “what are you doing” I asked him “no dear child it’s not what am I doing it is what are you doing” he asked after taking in the smoke from this weird pipe then blowing it out.

         “By the way who are you?” he asked blowing more. I fanned the smoke away coughing “you know who I am” I told him irritated “mhm do I,” he asked once more. “You know what I don’t have time for this” I told him irritated as I turned around to look for my next move.

      “If you say so,” he replied before I stomped away, what’s with those three weirdo’s. I walked through a big bushy bush when a cup came my way. I dodged it but felt my heart stop “what the” I looked to see luhan with bunny ears but and a hat, I notice sehun sleeping soundly not too far from him. I also spotted chanyeol sitting at the head of the table simply drinking a hot cup of something.

     I walked over to the table only to hear “there’s no room” I felt my eyebrow twitch “what do you mean” I asked calmly “there is no room so run along” luhan told me. “Yes run fast” chanyeol said before they broke out into laughter “don’t make me ripe out your vocal cords and feed them to wolves,” I growled at the two shutting them up.

         “You can sit” luhan declared, I smiled and sat at the table next to the sleeping sehun. “What’s your name” luhan asked I decided to play along “marry” I told him he nodded a hum. “Mind telling me where I am,” I asked them “you” luhan laughed I don’t know ask yourself” he said in a pissed tone about five seconds from being backhand.

         “what he means dear girl is that were in wonderland” chanyeol said dodging the cup of tea it looked like “don’t tell her what I mean” luhan said irritated “calm down dear friend sehun is sleeping” he told the boy. Who took in a breath drinking more tea?  

      I sighed, “Someone seems down” I looked spotting baekhyun with a huge grin “well seeing I’m in a place that I don’t know where I am I can be down” I told him. “Is that so” he asked I looked at him to say yes but he was gone. “Don’t worry about him” chanyeol said laughing, “He is a sly cat” his expression got serious as fast as he said he. “Good to know” I told him “good to know why is it so good to know” luhan said flying off the handle “I don’t know” I said backing away “hyung” a tired voice spoke.

             I looked to sehun “shut up” he told him in a deathly tone. Luhan picked up a teapot and throw it to his left “don’t tell me to shut up” he said breath heavy. “Marry can you be a dear and get that tea pot” chanyeol asked me. I nodded and walked in that direction to get the teapot. I walked through the bushes spotting the cup by a rose bush.

        I walked over and picked up the cup only to see I was in a beautiful rose garden. I spotted lay by a bush of white roses and he was painting it red. I walked over to him to get a better look. Looking from the rose to him, I asked, “What are you doing” I watched him jump out of his skin “nothing” he panicked placing the paint away.

       So his panicked face left him as he looked to me “who are you” he asked me “god I’m tired of everyone asking me that” I said frustrated. He watched me clueless to the words I spoke “I’m marry” I told him. “Well marry, please don’t tell the queen about this” he pleaded “the queen” I asked raising a brow “yes queen Kris” he said.

      I laughed at this “Kris a queen” I asked him he nodded clueless again “well he does have this y aura” I said concluding “don’t worry I won’t tell” I told him with a smile. He smiled back which I liked seeing it showed his dimple.

       I looked at the place again when I spotted kyungsoo with white bunny ears and looking at me with his OO eyes. I raised a brow getting a familiar aura about him. “Kyungsoo” I called he dashed away “yah kyungsoo” I yelled chasing after the boy. He was fast I must say but it didn’t take long for me to catch him.

    “Got ya” I told him as I grabbed his arm, he looked at me with his big eyes “why do I feel like asking you is useless,” I asked trying to catch my breath. “Kyungsoo” I looked spotting Kris in a dress. I bit my lip trying to contain my laughter “who is this girl?” he asked him looking at me. I looked to kyungsoo who looked to me then back to the woman “I-I d-don’t know” he told her- I mean him stuttering.

     “honey what’s wrong” I spotted suho walk into the picture in a king like outfit which made me want to laugh seeing he was so short compared to Kris yet he was the king. “This girl” Kris pointed to me “honey please calm down” suho told him rubbing his arm.

       I watched Kris calm down like one of those crazy woman that do the whole chanting thing. It seems my efforts were a fail since I laughed, “Is she laughing at me?” Kris asked as I tried to hold myself up with kyungsoo arm. I looked over to Kris to see his face red “hahahaha” I laughed even harder not seeing the consequence to my entertainment.

     “Off with her head” Kris shout stopping me along with the pull of kyungsoo. “With his too” she shouted. I looked to kyungsoo so confused about the whole thing “you shouldn’t have laughed” he told me. I looked back to see an army of Kris in armor chasing after us. “What the hell is this place?” I cried trying to catch up with kyungsoo.

        I we turned the corner and he pulled me into a shed type place. I listened to them pass us before letting out a thick breath “you have to wake up” kyungsoo told me. “What how” I asked looking at him. I watched as he let a sweet smile form “just close your eyes” he told me I did as he said “now” I felt him get closer to me “wake up” he told me into my ear.

            I shot my eyes open to see I was in my room “what the” I asked looking about that’s when I notice kyungsoo kneeling next to me with a relieved smile. I smiled back and sat up “be careful you hit your head pretty hard” he told me as his hand touch my head “my baby is awake” I looked spotting luhan rushing into the room and pulling me into a hug. “I thought you died,” he said moving away I notice a tear in his eyes “I’m fine,” I said wiping it away.

     I looked spotting the rest and remembered the dream I had, a smile appeared on my lips “what” kai asked “nothing I just had this crazy dream” I told him “and all of you were in it” I told them. They looked to one another before letting a smile hit their lips.

     “But the only person I can say I like right now due to the dream is kyungsoo” I told them “why” luhan asked upset. “The rest of you made me want to cut you” I told him with a glare “let me make up for it” luhan said “how” I asked raising a brow. He smirked and I groan. “Stop” I cried as his lips touched my cheek.

      I wish I didn’t tell him that.