A day in life of suho!!!

living with 12 idiots

 

              "Kris" I heard chanyeol whine as the short black haired scary male turned the channel on the television while the other pouted his lips like a child. "No were not watching naruto," Kris told him annoyed "why not" he whined back "because it's not like it's a new one so shut up," Kris told him. I groaned standing from my spot and stood to leave out the room.

      I walked down up the steps and started down the hall when I heard whispers “yah don’t do it like that” due to the lispy sound I knew it was sehun “what do you mean not like this” this one is Jong in “it won’t work that way” Tao, his Korean needs work.  Something told me to open the door “he he luhan is going to cry once he see this” nope never mind I thought walking away from the room.

      “give it off my bed” I heard a voice call “give it back” I looked in the direction of the noise to see minseok running from luhan who looked as if he wanted to cry. I looked closely to see him holding a pillow. I turned to continue to my room when a thud was heard along with laughter. I turned spotting luhan on the ground covered with flour and four retards standing over him laughing.

         “Has anyone seen the flour” kyungsoo called from the kitchen. Yes, I found it all right.

           I groaned rubbing the bridge of my nose “clean this up” I growled at them “yeah luhan get the cleaning” Jong in said walking back into his room “yeah hyung” sehun coed while Tao followed them. Minseok stopped laughing only to throw the pillow on luhan and walk down the steps.

        “I’ll get the towels,” I told the boy who just laid there. Once I collect the towels and came back the boy was still lying there motion less. Anything that let me know he was alive was his breathing. I began cleaning up the mess when I notice him sit up as he just got back to earth.

          He stood up like a zombie taking his pillow and walked into his room closing his door. Something told me he was going to cry, I sighed going back to the mess only to notice that he made a trail and I did not do any of this.

           “Yah luhan” I called after the boy but got no answer. I groaned closing my eyes seeing I was now stuck with the mess for trying to be nice “wow who did this” I turned to see marry in her uniform outfit by jongdae eating an ice cream along with jongdae “can you guys help” I asked them. Marry and jongdae looked to each other raising brows then back to me “no” they both said walking away.

        “Please” I said in pleading tone but I was ignored with the sounds of their room doors closing. I sighed looking to the mess frustrated when I heard doors open “fine” they coed walking out together.

      I smiled at them “don’t look at me” jongdae said annoyed “yeah same” she said as well. I looked to the mess with a grin. We finished less than thirty minutes “now that we did this” I looked to jongdae who smiled at marry “we want ice cream” jongdae said. “You just had ice cream,” I told them “well we did help you” marry said jongdae nodded.

           “Oh me too” luhan said coming out still covered with flour “us too” I looked spotting the three soon the whole house lit up with inputs.

          In the end all, thirteen of us sat on a bench in the park eating ice cream. Luhan still covered with flour, chanyeol still whining about naruto, Kris hitting him Tao following along and the rest watching while I looked at my now empty wallet feeling tears.