after school

living with 12 idiots

  

            i walked into the house removing my shoes off my feet "im back" i stated quietly hoping they werent home and if they that they didnt hear me but my hopes were thrown in the trash once i spotted. jongin rushing down the steps no shirt on what so ever and suho chasing behind him telling him he needs to put it on seeing a girl now lives in the house. 

        but sadly i've seen more of jongin body than i prayed for except for that one spot which i never plan on seeing. i slid off my shoes walking past the livingroom that contained mayhem and into the kitchen spotting kungsoo cooking and minseok eating the food he was trying to make. i sighed seeing this and walked into the room and sat on the stool beside the greedy baozi which i learned yesterdy meant steam bun. luhan labeled him this, i remember how red he got when luhan shouted this in front of the whole neighbor hood when they were washing kris's car seeing he didnt want to saying "it's too troublesome you do it".

        i felt bad for the baozi because jongin and jongdae kept throwing mud at the car. minseok went to tell on them but only got beat up once he came back out. the baozi looked at me blankly for a good two minutes before smiling and going back to the food that brought him happiness.

     i looked to kyungsoo who swatted the males hand shouting "this is for dinner!!" the baozi pouted and crossed his arms. i looked to the food feeling bad and wanting to sneak him some more, but i remember the cookies i bought from the corner store on my way home. i reached into my pocket pulling out the cookies and handing them to him. he beamed at me - which terrified me- and took them away before wrapping me in a suffocating hug.

       i patted his back letting him know i got it so he could release me. he did and looked to the snacks before rushing out of the kitchen and somewhere only god knew. i heard a low groan from kyungsoo and looked at him. he notice this and looked at me only to quick remove his eyes going back to work. i notice a light tint on his cheeks and furrowed my brows.

       "weirdo" i said getting up and walking out of the room only to have a body crash into mine. i fell to the ground feeling the weight on top of me "ow!" i yelled pushing the body off of me. "sorry" i looked up catching apologetic yixing slowly pushing his bangs out of his eyes. "it's ok" i said looking to his nervous face, i stood to my feet and helped him up "jongdae told me to go find the panda and bring it to him" he told me in a soft spoken tone. 

       i looked around and spotted the panda "over there" i told him. he looked and a smile hit his lips slowly "tao~" his voice was very light like he just woke up or something as he rushed toward the black hair. he took his arm pulling him down the hall and the blank tao looked to me for answer but i shrugged and just watch him pass.

       i was in my room looking at the papers in front of me letting multiple groans loose as i realized i didnt know where to start. math or literature maybe chemistry i thought i then shook away that thought looking at it clearly.

     "marry~" i shivered hearing the voice and stiffened up as the door opened "did you miss me~" he asked i felt his arms clasp around my waist and stiffened even more. "no" i said in annoyed tone "why" he asked whining and shaking me about. "cause of this" i said trying to pry his arm from around my waist. 

        "dont be like this~" he said i felt my stomach grow sick. i looked to see sehun standing their just watching "arent you going to help" i asked him. he shrugged walking away and i growled loudly for him to hear. sehun halted and sighed before coming back to remove his hyung. "you owe me" he told me with his lispy voice "ok just remove him" i said trying to pry his arms off of me "no~ marry dont do this to me" luhan whined in a crying tone.

       sehun dragged him out the room and i sighed in relief going back to the work i had to do. 

            i finished and stood from my spot stretching and yawning. a hand on my wrist stopped me as it whipped me around letting me to face sehun. "yah" i said in a low tone taken back by this. he pushed me against the desk a smirk place on his lips. "didnt i say you owe me" he asked me. i blinked and looked at him but my eyes soon widen feeling a hand run from my thigh up to my back "so what do i get" he asked me.

     "yah!" he stopped and turned around and moved to the right to see who it was jongin. is he going to stop him? i wondered bt soon i came to the sense that i wouldnt like the reason from him being here "if anyone is going to do that it will be me" he said shirt still missing "you know why" he asked we both raised our brows ready for him to enlighten us "cause i'm y and you know it" he beagan to do a dance -sigh- why me? i face palmed my self in despair. whack! "jongin put on your damn shirt" kris said a panting suho stood beside him kris turned his glare to us and i could feel sehun shiver or was that me? "and you remove your hands" he sternly told sehun who did it with out hesitation. kris inhaled then exhale "now dinner ready" he said his expression was softer.