dress up

living with 12 idiots

          

             i was sitting on the couch with chanyeol and jongdae as chanyeol fangirled over 2ne1, i watched in horror as he screamed dara name in the fan chant. "would you shut up!!" kris voice ranged like a dragon through out the house.

         "can i watch snsd now" baekhyun asked pouted. i gave him a sharp stare meaning no but the sound of chanyeol screaming like a little girl made my ear's bleed. "yah chanyeol shut the hell up!" kris roared. i looked to chanyeol and he looked at me with a puppy face. the sound of elephant feet's filled the room and chanyeol's fear. 

      "let's watch hyuna" it was jongin acting like a . chnayeol exhaled in relief as jongin walked over landing on our laps (mine, jongdae and baekhyun) "why" jongdae grunted from the in pack. "cause she's y" he said his lips "did some one say hyuna" luhan popped out of the kitchen "no" i said wanting him to go away "yes i did" jongin said kneeing me. i bit my lip in pain and glared at him "well to bad" jongdae said pushing him off of us. 

        he landed on the floor with a grunt. "instead of watching them do some proactive" suho nagged walking in the livingroom "look gramps" jongin said now laying on his elbow which supported his head. suho glared at him intensely but all that did was make him look cuter than what he already was. 

            "how about not" jongin said to the older, who scrunched up his nose at the tan boy. "acutally i have an idea" chanyeol said cutting off the television.

            "since baekhyun likes snsd and i like 2ne1 lets recruit" he said smiling we looked at him with blank stares and raised brows. "what the hell do you mean" kris asked walking in with tao. "i mean we should pretend to be the group" he said beaming we stared at him with are you serious looks. 

         "channie did you take your meds this morning" suho asked concerned for the dear boy "yes i did" he said brightly "ok" baekhyun said out of no where "i want to be taeyeon" baekhyun said smiling "i'm CL" chanyeol said smiling. "i want to be minzy" kai said from his spot on the floor.

         snsd                                                        2ne1

baekhyun                  taeyeon                      chanyeol                CL

suho                          yuri                               kyungsoo            Bom

kris                           sooyoung                     jongin                   Minzy

lay                             hyoyeon                       marry                     Dara

luhan                        yoona

minseok                    sunny

​jongdae                     tiffany

sehun                       seohyun

tao                             jessica

                   "why the hell am i sooyoung" kris asked "i dont even know english" tao said pouting jongdae patted his back understanding how he felt. "well kris is sooyoung because of your hieght" chanyeol said "as for you two your just left over's" he added "ok but why do we have to where this" i asked pointing to the thing on my head "cause that's her signiture look" chanyeol said smiling to much now.

                     "why do i have to wear a dress" kyungsoo said on the verge of tears "cause your bom" jongin said simply fixing his wig. "my question is where the hell did you get all this" jongdae asked "i have my ways" chanyeol side with a weird smirk. 

                    "so who's ready to perfom" baekhyun asked just as happy as him "i pretty sure you stole these" minseok sighed looking at his outfit. "i think he stole it" luhan said liking it too much. few hours later a woman came by looking for her clothes-sigh- "chanyeol!!!!!!!" kris raged "kris calm down" suho said following after them.

           no giant was killed in this chapter just badly injured