This christmas

living with 12 idiots

Mary sat at her desk wondering what she get the guys, she sighed leaning on her hand. She knew how much tao loved clothing him and Kris, chanyeol loved furry hats, joonmyeon was the smart one so something like a book would do. Luhan loves his cute hates; sehun seems to like giving out cheap gifts so she should do the same for him. Minseok would love anything seeing he wasn’t too meticulous but Kris seemed like a new chapter.

            Mary sighed placing her head on her hand ‘what will I do’ she asked herself. Suddenly it came to her reaching for her phone she called someone who knew boys pretty well and who loved handing out gifts like no tomorrow.

           

            “So 12 gifts” Miso her friend from school concluded “yup” Mary sighed placing her hands in her pockets. “Did you ask them?” Miso asked the girl “what” Mary asked lost. “What they wanted” miso said like it was obvious.

“Tried” Mary sighed “however I got something even my own loving mother wouldn’t by god himself or a ‘aigoo look at my baby buying her daddy a gift” Mary said reacting it. “Luhan” miso asked “no joongmyeon” she sighed, “Luhan wants mistletoe,” she said not affected by it.

            Miso on the other had wide eyes, “a what?” she asked shocked and worried “don’t worry he is joking,” Mary said still unaffected “or is he” she asked eyes now wide. They both looked at each other before laughing, “Wait, was he” miso asked serious.

            The girls went scanning the stores for things to buy while back home 12 idiots ponder what to buy or were wrapping what they bought. “Joonmyeon” Joonmyeon looked to his now open door spotting Kris deep in thought “I have a question” he stated “ok well come in I am wrapping presents” he told the older. Kris came into the room and closed the door behind him.

            “What’s up” Joonmyeon asked placing tape on the wrapping paper “I don’t know what to get Mary-ah” Kris said sitting at the desk. “Ah chinch I found her to be the easiest one” Joonmyeon said to him “really how” Kris asked “well marry is a girl and girls love cute things plus she is still in school something pretty and useful will do the trick” Joonmyeon said making a point.

            “What did you get her” Kris asked Joonmyeon “a back pack” he said showing the pink thing. Kris nodded seeing it wasn’t bad “what did you get me” Kris asked slyly “a book” Joonmyeon said to him. Kris face fell from a smirk as he stood leaving out the room. “What it’s on kids” Joonmyeon called only to have his door slammed, Joonmyeon smirked going back to work.

            “I have a feeling he would love this” jongdae said looking at his wrapped master piece “well marry will love mine” luhan said creepily to the box “what did you get her?” they looked spotting the dragon. “Something that she won’t ever forget” luhan stated staring at the box “why do I want to burn it” Jong in asked grossed out.

            “Shut up and lay off the tanning booth” luhan growled “only if you take your meds stalker” Jong in said placing a bow on his last present for everyone.

            “I wonder what Mary getting me” tao asked “probably a night light” minseok said causing the room to laugh “ha ha” tao mocked.

           

            “So this will do” miso asked looking at the duffle bag Mary placed every bodies gift in it. “Should be” Mary said groaning at how heavy it in “well here or the wrapping papers and bags” miso said handing it over.

 “Thank Mimi for helping” Mary said hugging the girl “oh and here” miso watch as Mary pulled out a cute key chain “this is for you” she said handing it over “I have one too but it’s placed away” she told the girl “ah thanks mama” Miso said hugging the girl.

            “No prob” Mary said smiling “now to wrap” Mary sighed “have fun” miso said waving Mary nodded before parting with the girl.

            Mary snuck into her room, she tossed the bag on her bed before moving to her desk grabbing her chair she placed it so it held the door closed. Satisfied she moved to her bed dumping everything out.

            “Now to go to work” she said cracking her knuckles, she was on a good pace and had finished 4 of the gifts when a knock was heard “Mary why did you lock me out” she rolled her eyes hearing luhan voice “working oppa” she told him. “Well dinners done” kyungsoo informed her “thanks I’ll come down later” she informed the paper.

            Luhan looked to minseok who dragged him away; kyungsoo looked to the door slightly worried.

            That night the boys placed their gifts under the tree “so is she still wrapping” Joonmyeon asked sehun placing his last gift under “yup” sehun said looking to luhan who wrestled with jongdae.

            “Must be a lot” Kris said joonmyeon nodded before walking to their rooms the others followed seeing it was 11:30 pm.

 

            Mary finished around 12 o’clock and headed down it was work moving the gifts down but she did it.

            She looked to all the presents around the tree “wow this first time I seen so many” she said looking at them.

            After placing her gifts under she moved to the kitchen spotting a tray of food covered and waiting for her. She moved to it and then moved to heat it up.

            Once it was cooked she sat at the table and prayed it was a tradition on Christmas Eve that her and her aunt and uncle. She took a bite of the food and found it was good but it was missing something. A tear dropped on the table, she sniffed wiping her eye eating some more. She missed it; she missed her uncle and her Aunt telling lame stories about Christmas back when her mother was alive with her mother.

            Finishing she cleaned her dish and moved back into the living room and took a spot on the couch. She looked at the tree watching it and remembering how pretty it looked. She remembers the tree they used to decorate then compared it to when she decorated it with the people. It was fun and warm she loved the warmth, too bad she felt so cold right now.

            She leaned her head down and wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes. She lies down on the couch and fell asleep watching the tree.

            “Wake up its Christmas” chanyeol yelled running into the living room, Mary opened her eyes feeling warm compared to last night. She felt her head on something and looked spotting jongdae waking “shut up giant” he said irritated as he rubbed his eyes “wait why is marry down here” luhan asked.

            “Wait why are you with her” luhan raged. Mary looked to jongdae who wrapped his arm around her shoulder and stuck out his tongue.

            The began unwrapping gifts “ah Mary you got me new head phones seeing someone broke my last pair” yixing glared at the younger two who talked about nothing important.

            “A jacket” tao screamed happy “see she didn’t buy me a night light” he told minseok “but I did” joonmyeon said slightly hurt. Tao groaned sitting back down. “Mary your turn” Luhan said handing her a box. It was small so Mary hoped it wasn’t something she would have to kill him for seeing it was Christmas. She opened the gift and it was mistletoe “thanks oppa” she groaned.

 

            She went to open the rest joonmyeon bought her a cute bag, which she loved, Jong in got her jewelry telling her to “be more feminine”, kyungsoo bought her a big white bear, chanyeol bought her a furry hat. Baekhyun bought her cute headbands, yixing bought her some pink shoes, tao bought her a dress, and sehun bought her bubble tea to share with him (couldn’t think of much). Minseok bought her a cake to share, jongdae bought gave her PJ's and Kris bought her a cute hat.

            Mary looked at all the gifts they gave her and smiled her eyes watered a bit, she never expect these half way strangers seeing she knew them a bit would buy her such things. “Ah my baby loves it” luhan said hugging her. “Shut up” she said wiping her eyes “kiss time” luhan said placing the mistletoe above her head.

            He kissed her cheek “merry Christmas marries” he told her she smiled. Jong in kissed her other cheek “merry Christmas ugly” he said smirking she sneered at him “My baby” joonmyeon said before kissing her forehead. “Oppa” she whined he only smiled patted her head “my turn” chanyeol said as the others joined in doggy piling on the poor girl.

            Marry giggled at the kisses finding this Christmas not so bad.

            Ding Dong

            They all stopped and sat up “who is it?” Baekhyun sung “come answer it” Marry grinned at the voice standing to her feet she rushed toward it pulling back the door she spotted someone who made her smile “Auntie” she yelled jumping into her arms.