bugs and a trip

living with 12 idiots

 

           "Were lost" suho said as he looked at the map and to kris who growled deeply at the boy who cowered away. I sighed looking to see minseok chasing jongdae with spider in  between his long finger's "yah stop" he yelled close to tears as minseok wore a devious smile. luhan laughed next to sehun who watched as if they were hopeless. "kris gege minseok is at it again," Tao said from his spot on a rock looking at his galaxy s4. kris sighed deeply rubbing the bridge of his nose.

          "why did I agree to be in charge" he wondered. "aahhh!" we turned to see minseok hope up off the ground and notice the bug smashed on his forehead "damn it minseok you’re the oldest" kris growled from his place but the clueless lay that rested on baekhyun shoulder. "get it off" minseok whined running to jongin who looked at him in disgust. sighing I walked over holding a napkin and wiped the dead thing off. "don’t smear it" minseok cried "you mean like this" chanyeol said taking my hand and pushing it across his forehead. "ah" I said moving my head to see the bug guts smeared across his for head. "dude it looks so gross" jongin laughed making the older male flip out. 

 

         "chanyeol you big giant why the hell did you do that" he asked tears forming in his eyes "come on" kyungsoo said finally coming over and pulling the boy away from us. "that was rude" I told chanyeol "that's what he gets" jongdae said dried tears on his cheeks. "ok load up its getting dark" kris called from his spot. "ugh were going back in that toaster oven" jongin groaned.

 

        "where are we going" suho asked as we all one by one filed into the van "well seeing it's getting dark" kris said scolding him with his eyes "we are going home seeing someone got us lost" kris said "aw why" luhan asked pouting his pink lips. "because your ideas are the worst" jongin said as I sat on kyungsoo lap "you got that right," I said looking out the window. "marry," he said in a crying tone.

 

           ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

       "I’m home" I called entering the house, I raised a brow getting no response "weird yet I like it" I smiled to myself sliding off my shoes. I skipped down the hall into the kitchen only to meet a pouting sehun and a smiling luhan "my baby your here" he said about to run at me but sehun caught his shirt "hyung" he whined "oh right" luhan stopped fixing his shirt as sehun let go.

 

          "marry please follow us" he said holding out his hand. that is when I notice he was wearing an outfit butlers would wear and then that is when I raised my brow. I walked over eyeing them both and taking luhans hand. sehun took my other one before pulling me out into the back.

 

        we exited the house to see the other ten in outfits just like the two that brought me out and a table decorated nicely. "sup" jongin called "shut up and just stand there" luhan yelled at him jongin scuffed rolling his eyes. "now welcome to the flower boy cafe" luhan said pulling me to the table and sitting me down "may I ask why you are doing this" I asked him. "if you must know I am doing this because my baby was so sad and the trip didn’t go as plan," he said dramatically. 

 

    "which I blame on suho hyung" chanyeol said before being hit. he hissed rubbing the spot as suho shot him glares "which I am sorry about" suho said facing me "guys really I’m fine" I told them.

 

       "omo my baby is starting to lie kyungsoo bring the cake" luhan said I sighed at his behavior "don’t worry sweetie I got you" he said pulling me into his arms. I looked at kris for help but he avoided my gaze and I sighed letting luhan do what he want "fine you can do this" I told him. 

 

   he let go of me with a huge creepy grin "but don’t stand it makes me feel weird" I told them "ok it's settle well have lunch with marry" luhan said "butlers get chairs" he added only to have aprons thrown at him. I smiled at this looking away 'so they were this worried about me' I thought watching them walk away to get chairs.