soccer gone wrong

living with 12 idiots

Today is a warm day and I was out on the back porch watching the guys play soccer luhan, sehun, minseok, jongdae, kris, kai on one team. Suho, chanyeol, baekhyun, kyungsoo, lay, tao on the other.

     It seemed to be going well for luhans team as for suhos the only respect players seem to be chanyeol and baekhyun, lay was good but sometimes he seemed, I don’t know out of it I guess “yah yixing pick up your feet” baekhyun yelled pissed off.

 suho tried to calm him but the boy was fuming “and you” he pointed tao who looked at him with a raised brow as if meaning what “do something you know wushu for gods sake” he yelled in anger.

     Tao scuffed at him and baekhyun ignored it “ok lets go” he yelled to the other team who was amused by the full rage baekhyun.

           It was like something smack tao in the face because thanks to him and chanyeol they began scoring more.

 Yet I had this feeling tao was planning something and he was seeing the ball he kicked smack baekhyun in the back of his head causing him to face plant.

 “omo” suho shouted running toward him.

I watched from my spot shocked as I watched tao turn and walk toward me. honestly I was afraid of being next so I looked away as if nothing happened letting him pass me by.

          “well I gues the game is over” kris said seeming very happy about that.

    And this is why we no longer play soccer….