Zelo Time

You're Mine

You enjoyed your time with your family and your aunt had been taking photos throughout the dinner. Sometime while you were finished, Zelo rested his arm on the back of your chair. You hadn't noticed. Your aunt did though. She took her camera out and she pointed it toward you and Zelo and took a photo. You were laughing at some story Kiyoung had told you. 

"[y/n]!" your aunt called. You snapped your head over to her and she snapped her camera and flash went off. Your parents and grandparents all laughed.

"You looked like a deer in headlights." your grandpa teased. You smiled and looked down. You finally noticed that Zelo's arm was around your chair and gave him a look. He just smiled at you. 

"What's going on over there?" you dad interupted. He looked between you and Zelo.

"Nothing, Dad." he just went back to talking with the audlts. You shook your head and listened to Sammi and Kiyoung speak. As you were listening someone covered your eyes. It startled you and they earned a squeak from your mouth. Suddenly they removed thier hands and you saw that the waiters brought out dessert for you. Everyone started singing "Happy Birthday." This made your face head up and you couldn't control it. Also your aunt was going crazy with her picture taking. People in the restaurant were laughing and clapping. 

Once they were done, they left and you, Zelo, Sammi, and Kiyoung ate all the dessert. You sat back and sighed. You were so happy to be surrounded by people you loved on a day like this. Your parents noticed that you were looking a bit tired and decided it was time to go. You hugged your family goodbye and Kiyoung's mom came and picked her up. Before your aunt and uncle left with Sammi, she wanted a few more pictures. She got one with your grandparents. She got one with your parents, and Sammi. And last but not least she got one just with you and Zelo. It was a bit awkward, because she kept saying 'get closer' 'get closer' 'Zelo put your arm around [y/n].'

As you were waving goodbye to everyone you noticed Zelo speaking with your dad. You walked over and they stopped speaking. You looked between your dad and Zelo. 

"[y/n], your mother and I will see you at home. Zelo says he'll take you home." he stated.

"Um, okay." you replied. Your parents got into the car and drove off. You looked at the ground and shuffled your feet. It was a bit quiet for a while. 

"[y/n]?" Zelo spoke. You looked up at him. "I'm really sorry." he then got down on his knees and started pleading, "please, please, please, please forgive me! I'm just a boy-"

"Okay!" you said as you pulled him up. He looked very strange. He smiled and gave you a hug. You hugged him back and then looked at him. "But, you still have to be punished. You were looking at another girl while you were courting me. So now you have to..." you thought for a bit, "take me to school for the next two weeks, if I get sick you must take care of me, and you must teach me how to skateboard." you smiled at the last one.

"Will do." he said with a smile. The two of you stood there for a moment. "Should I walk you home now?" he asked.

"Yes." the two of you walked out of the parking lot and towards your house. The two of you played the 'how much do you really know me" game, just by asking each other questions and seeing if the other person can answer. Your hands kept brushing by each other and it made your heart skip each time. You couldn't handle it anymore and stopped walking.

"[y/n]? Are you okay?" Zelo asked concerned. You nodded. You were about to ask him if you could hold his hand but then you chickened out. "Well, come on." he said motioning for you to follow. You kept walking and your hands kept on bumping into each other. The two of you walked through the park to get to your house. There were about two more blocks until your house and you wanted to just grab his hand to hold but you just couldn't. You heard a loud sigh from Zelo and he suddenly grabbed your hand lacing them in the process. You looked at him then your hands. Cute. 

"Is this okay?" he asked shyly. You nodded and cuddled closer to his arm. When you weren't looking, Zelo was smiling like a child in a candy store. You neared your house and when you got to the door you just looked at it. "So...I'll pick you up tomorrow?" he asked. 

"Yep." you let go of his hand and started for the doorknob. But before you went inside, Zelo grabbed you and hugged you. You wrapped your arms around him and then let go. "Thank you for walking me home Junhong." You got on your tippie toes and slightly pulled Zelo down by his shirt to give him a kiss on the cheek. You smiled at him and went inside. Zelo was frozen there, he had thought about wanting to do the same thing, or even farther, but he couldn't bring himself to do that. It was a somewhat big step to ask to hold your hand. Zelo walked home happy to have you not mad at him anymore. He made a mental note, not to piss you off agian.