I Know

You're Mine

That background is kind of distracting... he he :D By the way, this chapter came out badly I'm sorry. My writting ideas aren't working....

.:Flashback:.

"Stop Zelo-yah!" you yelled at a six year old Zelo. He kept throwing bugs at you and you hated it! Being a young and wild child, you started throwing mud at him. 

"Stop _____! You know if you throw something or hit someone, it means you like them!" Zelo yelled at you. You looked at him surprised. Zelo went back to playing with the dirt or something, laughing because he got you to stop throwing stuff at him.

"But you keep throwing bugs at me!" you said poking Zelo on the head. He stopped what he was doing and looked at you. "You like me Zelo, don't you?" you said teasing him. He frantically shook his head. From then on that's when you thought you actually liked him. Typical? 

.:End of Flashback:.

You laughed at the memory of you and Zelo. You watched as Zelo went back and forth on his skateboard at the skate park. Zelo had told you earlier that he's liked since you were kids. You'd known he liked you, even at a young age. He'd asked if you felt the same, but you told him you had to think about it. I mean you've known him for quite some time, do you really have feelings for him? You felt bad you didn't give him an answer so sudden. This might be more than just a five minute thinking subject. You sighed loudly. Zelo suddenly appeared infront of you and grabbed his skateboard.

zelo_skateboard_never_give_up.gif

"Thinking about me?" he asked while smirking. You rolled your eyes and stood up. 
"Let's just go to school." you smiled and you to went off to shcool. On the way to school he picked up a flower and handed it to you. You blushed and took it. "Are you trying to win me over Mr. Choi?" You giggled.

"What if am?" he smiled.

"Do you remember when you threw bugs at me and I threw mud at you when we were younger? And you said that people only throw things at other because the like that person?" you asked. He nodded smiling.

"Yes I do, is that when you fell head over heels for me?" he said dramatically while swinging his arm over your shoulders. You plafully hit his chest, and he placed his free hand over the place where you hit him. "Ouch!" You simply rolled your eyes and the two of you kept walking to school. (ummm he's holding he skateboard between his side and arm? haha). You guys get to school and Zelo placed his skateboard in his locker. You practically had every class with Zelo.

Class was very boring, as usual. During the classes you had with Zelo, he'd always sit next to you. Everyone, you could say, knew that he had feelings for you. Still, do you like Zelo more than just a friend? You decided not to listen to the lesson and thought about Zelo. Of course he's cute, funny, and heck you loved it when he colored his hair. Right now it's pink and you love it. You imagined Zelo flirting with other girls, and immediatly hated it. Yup, you like Zelo.

It was finally lunch time and you got your lunch a sat down. Your best friend, Lee Ki Young, sat next to you and you guys waited for Zelo while he got his lunch.

"So, _____, did he tell you?" Ki Young asked.

"Did who tell me what?" you asked slightly confused.

"Zelo-yah! Did he tell you his feelings?" she asked quite loudly. You nodded slightly. She gave you a look as to "well?" You sat there awkwardly. "You told him you liked him right?" she asked leaning in.

"N-no. How do you know if I even like him or not?" you asked.

"Like I haven't noticed! You've liked him since you were like 5!" 

"Okay, okay, calm down. I haven't told him yet!" you replied.

"Yay! When do you plan on telling him? Oh, look, he's on his way. Are you gonna tell him now? Well?" Ki  Young was known for being a bit nosey sometimes.

"Just hold on, I have a plan." you whispered to her, as Zelo sat down.