First Step

You're Mine

You sighed heavily, it's the weekend. Hey tomorrow's your birthday! This gave you time to think about your plan for Zelo for today.This might be harder than I think. you thought. You sat at the island in your kitchen when your mom walked in.

"____? What are you doing sweety?" she asked.

"Oh, just thinking." you replied. Your phone buzzed and you looked at it to see that Zelo had messgaed you.

-Ready for my mission ;P

You rolled your eyes and your mom noticed and she asked, "What's with the look?" 

"Just Zelo being Zelo, " you replied. 

-I would like some tea if you could bring some to me :D

-On my way

You shut your phone. Making him do stuff for you could be the first phase....You snapped your fingers. You were going to have him take you out today and have him show you a good time for your birthday seeing that you were going to spend your birthday with your family tomorrow. Where ever you guys ended up you decided to act like some sort of drama queen. I will have you chase me Junhong. You smirked.

"What are you doing?" your mom asked agian. You looked at her with widened eyes.

"Zelo's coming over," you said avoiding eye contact.

"But why did you snap your fingers?" she asked.

"I can't snap my fingers?" you asked stubbornly. Your mom rolled her eys and left the kitchen. You sat in the chair and decided to get changed. You looked through literally all your clothes and settled with

tumblr_mek8co4oRE1qarvggo1_500.png

You left your room and saw that Zelo was here. He was sitting in the kitchen. He was sitting in the spot you just left. You walked up to him and he smiled at you.

"Took you long enough," you teased.

"Hey, I brought you tea," he replied.

"Kamsasahamnida!" you smiled ruffling his hair. You took your warm tea and sat next to him. He turned to you and you looked back at him confused. He smirked.

"When do I get to kiss you?" he asked bluntly. You smacked his arm.

"Never if you ask like that!" you replied. He rubbed the part where you hit him. "Sometime," you muttered whild sipping the tea.

"Hm?" he asked playing as if he didn't hear you. You shook your head brushing it off.

"Okay, today you're taking me out for a birthday treat." you stated. 

"Yes ma'am. Considering I already knew it was your birthday I planned ahead of time." he said proudly. You clapped your hands and smiled happily. "Hurry up with your tea and let's go!" he said. He sat there and wathced you drink your tea, while kicking his legs back and forth like a child. You finished your tea and you two got into his car after telling your parents you'd be out.

The first place you guys went was the Aquarium. You loved his creative mind. He payed for the both of you and you headed in. You couldn't get enought of the place. Your eyes were wide open to all the new things you were looking at. I've never seen things like this before. you thought. You headed through a tunnel and stopped. You looked around and noticed there sharks in the big tanks. You shuffled closely to Zelo who chuckled at you. 

"What? You scared?" he asked teasing. You brought out the drama queen act.

"Hey, you're suppose to be courting me, not making fun of me," you said upset. "What would happen if something happened to me? You'd just stand and chuckle? Your job is to comfort me, make me feel better." you walked away qucikly to the next room. 

"____! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were scared of sharks." he appologized. "There not that big," he muttered under his breath. You ignored him. You just walked around looking at the cute little sea turles swimming around. Zelo took photos of you without you noticing. You saw that Zelo wasn't around anymore. You glanced everywhere but you couldn't find him anywhere!

"Zel-" Zelo came running back with a stuffed animal in his hands.

"Here," he hand you the animal, well fish. It was purple and green. "I'm sorry, I won't laugh at you when you're scared. I will forever protect you from the scary things." he said. You playfully hit the toy on his chest and the two of you continued looking at everything. You two were like two little kids in a candy shop.