Ice Cream

You're Mine

After the aquarium the two of you headed to the zoo.

"More animals?" you asked excited. He nodded as the two of you pulled into the parking lot of the zoo. You placed the stuffed fish on the passenger seat and shut the door. You couldn't hold your excitment in and you ran up to the box office. You were bouncing up and down when Zelo caught up to you. You were about to pay for your ticket but Zelo cut you off and payed for your ticket again. You grabbed his arm and you pulled him inside. Again you were in awe. You were so excited to see the animals. Your first stop was the elephants.

"Let's take a picture!" you said. You pulled your phone out and made Zelo lean down, because of his height, and made sure to get the cute elephant in. The two of you smiled and it was a very cute photo. You read about the elephants and noticed Zelo was getting antsy. "Are you okay?" you asked.

"I have to use the restroom, sorry." you nodded understaning. He looked embarrassed and you pushed him towards the restrooms. You were gettting warm and you got some ice cream and sat down on a near by bench. You ate your ice cream peacefully and you finally finished once you saw Zelo walk out of the restroom. You decided to buy him some ice cream considering that he bought your tickets for the zoo and the aquarium. You bought him some and started to walk over to him. You noticed a guy was talking to him. You didn't want to be rude so you stayed back a bit. The ice cream was starting to melt and you thought it wouldn't matter if you gave it to him right now. Once you had reached the spot they were standing another girl had appeared. 

"This is my girlfriend, Yoon-ji." he stated you. The group had noticed you but Zelo didn't introduce you. Zelo was staring at Yoon-ji. This made you mad "Oh, hi," the guy said.

"Hi," you replied, "I'm ____. I just came over to give Junhong his ice cream," you said through gritted teeth. 

"I'm Dae-ho." he replied. You shook his hand with your free hand. Dae-ho had noticed Zelo staring at his girlfriend and said goodbye to the two of you. They were walking away and you looked to Zelo. He was still staring at Yoon-ji. 

"Hmm," you cleared your throat. You cleared you throat a little louder and stepping right in front of Zelo. He still wasn't paying attention to you. The ice cream was starting to get on your hand and you had thought. "Zelo, you have three seconds to say something that won't piss me off." you stated very angy. "One," nothing, "two," nothing, you sighed, "three." You took the ice cream you bought for him and placed it upside down on his head. That did the trick.

"What?! Why did  you do that?" he yelled cleaning himself.

"Oh, I don't know why don't you ask Yoon-ji. She seems to be more interesting than me." you stomped off to the exit. You cleaned your hands with a napkin and threw it away while leaving. You heard foot steps behind you but ignored them, knowing it was Zelo.

"___! Wait!" he yelled. You ignored him and pulled your phone out and called your mom to come and pick you up. She asked you why, but you told her that you'd tell her on the way home. "Hey, wait! I'm sorry. What did I do?" he asked. You your heel making him skid to a stop. 

"What did you do?! Ugh!" you couldn't form words so you just walked away in frustration. Your mom finally arived and Zelo was still trying to apologize for not knowing what he had did. Dummy. You thought. You got into the car and told your mom to go home. You saw that Zelo was walking to his car with his hands on his face. He made a fist and hit his forehead. I think he knew what he did wrong. 

"Honey? What happened?" your mother asked.

"Zelo being really stupid." you stated. 

"What did he do?" she asked. 

You sighed loudly. "Well it started with him buying my tickets for the aquarium and the zoo. So being the nice person I am, I decided to get ice cream for him. I walked over to where he was standing, 'cause he was talking to a friend, and then she showed up. She's probably really nice, but that's not the problem." you too a deep breath. "Zelo was just staring at her. I even told him I was next to him. After they left, he kept on staring at her. Ugh." You slumped in your chair. "Boy's are stupid." 

"And they will be until they realize it," your mom said. You gave a little chuckle. "It'll be okay, just give it time, I'm sure he know's what he's done." 

"At first he played if off as though he didn't know what he did." you rolled your eyes. "But I hope he know's what he did." The two of you finally got home and that's when your phone started ringing. Obviously it was Zelo. You answered and he asked if you where there. You cleared your throat to signal you were listening. 

"Look ____, I'm sorry, what did I do?" he asked stupidly.

"Oh my god Zelo! Are you that stupid? You were staring at another girl!" you heared him give an 'ooh.' You rolled your eyes again. "Look, I don't want to see you right now or for a while ok?" you hung up before he could protest. But little did you konw that Zelo was already coming up with a plan to win you back.